chapter 5

i'm falling and i like it

 

No one POV

A month passed and nothing unusual happened. Jinwoon kept questioning her about the gash she got, but she always ignored. Being the considerate brother he is, he left Charlotte along. The 2pm boys are still annoying Charlotte, but Kyungri and her friends kept threatening and bullying her. Charlotte become a little bit open with the 2pm guys, but still a little grumpy with them.

 

Charlotte POV

Ok, so yesterday Kyungri and her followers almost chopped off my hair. That made me so angry so I decided to be a stylist and chopped off one of her friend’s hair. It was a nice view, until the 2pm guys came and asked what happened. Since I’ve been ignoring them for I think a month now, I don’t really want to talk to them so I left. I didn’t care when Nichkhun called me or evil witch; he’s an himself. My plan of trying to avoid 2pm is going down a very steep hill. Every time I try to run away from them, they always catch me somehow. For example, I didn’t want to go to music class because I needed to work with those people, but somehow Nichkhun knew my intentions and dragged me to class. I kicked his nuts though… that was fun… hehe.

            It was time for PE now and I decided to come early. There were some basketballs lying around from the previous class, so I decided to shoot some hoops. At first, I tried shooting from the free shoot line, and it changed quickly to 3-pointers. I didn’t know anyone was watching though…

            ‘ Ya, you’re good.’ Nichkhun said behind me.

… that startled me. Not because of him appearing out of nowhere part, but when he complemented me. He never did that…the feeling of happiness and comfortableness started to swell inside me… oh no… I like the happiness but not the comfortableness.

            ‘ thanks I guess.’ I said a blushing a little. (no idea why that happened)

            ‘ first time saying thanks to me… are you okay? you’ve never been this peaceful around me.’ He said.

Oh right… I’ve been trying to avoid them.

            ‘ whatever.’ I quickly replied.

            ‘ You’re quite early for PE. It starts in 20 minutes you know.’ He said

            ‘ I don’t care’ I replied.

Suddenly Nichkhun took my ball and started to dribble.

            ‘ Well, let’s play a short game. Whoever looses have to grant the winner one wish.’ He said.

This could be my chance to wreck his pride again and make him and his friends stay away from me.

            ‘ sure, bring it on’ I smirked.

We started off smoothly, but not long after, the game became intense. I didn’t know it would be this fun playing against him. I scored some pointers, he scored some shots, but at the end it was 68-73. I win… YAHOOO!

            ‘ ah, I see that I’ve won against you. You’re quite easy to play against.’ I said with a ‘like-a-sir’ attitude.

            ‘ easy?!? It’s only a 5 point difference!’ he barked back.

            ‘ whatevaa… I win, you loose. Now grant my wiiish!!’ I said cheerfully. Woa… I’ve never shown this side of me before, but what the heck? I won a game against one of the most popular and strongest person in school. I should be this happy.

            ‘ fine, what is it?’ he asked.

            ‘ you and your friends have to stay away from me from now one. Arasso?’

his eyes were wide open and his face was shocked.

            ‘ no way! That’s not a good wish. Wish something better!! The guys would be mad at me for this. ’ he said.

            ‘ nope! That’s my wish and it’s final.’ I said.

            ‘ aren’t you gonna miss us?’

            ‘ Of course…. Not’

            ‘ how bout, I buy you lunch today, anything you want?’

Food?? He’s offering me food? Who does he think I am? How did he know I LOOOOOOOOVE FOOD?!??! Nothing can win against food! But I want them to stay away from me… that can wait.

            ‘ how bout, you buy me lunch for 2 weeks anything I want?’ I asked.

            ‘ what?! Two weeks? Nooo.’

I wanted food so much and the thought that he’s the one who pays makes me just makes me more excited about food. He kept saying no.

            ‘ fine, you choose then. Food or leaving me alone?’

it was a tough question, but part of me wanted him to choose food for whatever reason.

            ‘ none’ he replied.

He’s so stubborn!

            ‘ pweaaase opaa… ’ I said with cutely.

Oh my.. I’m using aegyo. Dammit.

His face looked stunned and replied a simple ok. Then, the bell rang which signaled it was time for PE. I quickly skip to the bathroom to clean the sweat on my face. The game was so fun!! And now, he’s going to buy me food for two weeks. Little did I know, a certain someone was watching the whole scene from behind?

 

Nichkhun POV

I was sure that I’ll win, but she was so good. She was so happy when she won. Cute… ahhh noo. I wanted her to be a maid for me and 2pm guys or even do something nice for me.. just to ruin her pride. I know she hates us, so her loosing against me is like her loosing her pride. I was shocked when she used her wish to shoo us away and didn’t use it for embarrassing me. I guess she really hates me… and the other guys. I offered her free lunch and she replied with two weeks of free lunches. I didn’t know food could beat her hatred towards me. take note.. “ Charlotte loves food.” I said. When I kept saying not, it was only to annoy her a bit, but then she told me to choose between free lunch or leaving her alone. Of course deep down inside I wanted to choose food because I didn’t really want to separate from her…urm.. okay… weird. But I said none for some reason. Then suddenly, she used aegyo on me. that was the cutest aegyo I have ever seen. Holy crap… something’s wrong with me. that aegyo sort of hypnotized me to say okay. then the bell rang and she skipped towards the bathroom. WOW… she’s cute when she runs, and when she does aegyo, and when she’s happy… wait a minute.. why am I thinking this?!?!? I don’t like her… she is just a lame and average witch girl… urghhh!!?!?!

 

 

 

Thanks for the comment and subs!! I have some exams coming up, but i'll try to update as soon as possible! I hope you guys enjoyed this story.. and look forward to the upcoming chapters!! ^^