chapter 11

i'm falling and i like it

 

Charlotte POV

            GAAHH! Why are they here!?!?! I can’t let them know who I truly am… crap crap crap crap craaappp!! I was hyperventilating and couldn’t stop myself. I grabbed my inhaler from the kitchen cabinet and used it. Okay.. calm down… just go upstairs and stay that way. Maybe they need something from my dad or they’re robbers??? IDK!!! I saw the maid who opened the door fixing a few drinks for them.

            ‘ Hana unnie… who are they? What are they doing here?? Are they robbers? Thieves?? Crazy people?’ I asked her.

            ‘ aigooo, Charlotte-ah…they’re your brother’s friends. Minjun-shi, Taecyon-shi, Nichkhun-shi, Wooyoung-shi, Junho-shi, and Chansung-shi. How can you not recognize them? They’re your brother’s friends since primary school’ she said.

            ‘ Well i'm sorry for spending half of my life in US and not kowing that they're my brother's BFFs… and aren’t they younger than him?’ I said.

            ‘ they met when he was in primary school... well sorry… btw, you should introduce yourself. And maybe date one of them… they’re very cute and not to mention, hot.’ She said.

I slapped her on the arm so hard that the sound was hearable. She squealed in pain. I covered and ducked.

            ‘ excuse me, is anyone here? I heard a scream…’ suddenly Junho said coming into the kitchen.

I tried my best to stay still. After a couple of minutes, he went back into the guest room. I let go of my hand and sighed.

            ‘ what was that!?!??’ Hana unnie whispered to me.

            ‘ unnie, I don’t want them to know who I am…they’re people from school! Remember what happened in the previous school? I don’t like to be looked down at academically just because I’m wealth... and i don't want them to know who i am.’ I said to her.

She looked at me and gave a sad smile.

            ‘ of course sweetie… well, hurry and run upstairs… I’ll tell your brother you’re studying.’ She pat my head and I nodded. Then, I ran upstairs and locked my door. There was nothing I could do in the room so I took out some comics and read them… I hope they won’t stay long… I want to eat more food. After a while of reading comics, I fell asleep.

 

 

 

Nichkhun POV

            Today we were going to meet Jinwoon hyung… it’s been a long time since we saw him. He was so busy with college in US. I missed his funny jokes so much…

When we arrived in his house, nothing changed. It was still homey and not to mention, big. Minjun hyung knocked on the door and it was quickly opened. When I was about to say something, she said,

            ‘ ah, you must be young master’s friends. Please come in and make yourself comfortable.’ She showed us where to go and told us to sit on the couch. She then bowed and left us along.

            ‘ yaaah… where’s Jinwoon hyung???’ Taecyon whined..

            ‘ Maybe he’s trying to look handsome for us… it’s been a long time since we met.’ Minjun hyung said. 

We all nodded and just waited patiently. I admired the paintings in his house. My eyes landed on a beautiful family picture. There was his parent, Jinwoon hyung, and his little sister. He told us about her once, but she was in the US at that time… I wondered what she looks like now… as I look closer, her face seems familiar though…

            ‘ hey khun, so did you have a good dream last night?’ Taecyon asked.

            ‘ just a normal blank dream.’ I replied.

            ‘ really?? Not you and Charlotte-ah holding hands???’ Minjun teased.

My face became red and kicked Minjun hyung in the shins.

            ‘ ya! That was the same place that girl kicked me… are you trying to pick a fight with your hyung!!’ Minjun barked trying to act tough.

I just looked away and admired the paintings again.

            ‘ kyaaaa’ someone screamed.

            ‘ woa.. who was that?’ Wooyoung asked.

            ‘ I don’t know… let me check it out.’ Junho said and went to the direction of the scream.

When he came back, he told us that there was no one. We all let it go and just kept waiting patiently. Finally, after 45 minutes of waiting someone entered the door.

            ‘ YOO! What’s up my brothas!’ Jinwoon hyung screamed while hugging all of us.

            ‘ hey hyung… it’s been a while.’ I said while getting out of his hug.

            ‘ hey khun… you grew so… big! Have you been working out?’ he teased.

I just gave him a thumbs up and looked away. He pouted and started chatting with the other guys.

            ‘ so, how’s school?’

            ‘ average… annoying girls following us around.’ I said answering his question.

            ‘ really?? So 2pm’s popular now??’ Jinwoon teased.

We all gave him a scary look.

            ‘ okay, okay.. you don’t have to be angry. Don’t be like my sister... that girl seems to have PMS everyday. Good thing you guys don’t use violence like her.’ He said.

Same old Jinwoon. So erted and gross.

            ‘ yah hyung!! Don’t talk about your sister, or even girls like that… it’s disgusting.’ Junho said.

            ‘ my innocence…’ Chansung said.

            ‘ oh come on makane, these kinds of things are not new to you.’ Jinwoon teased. We all laughed. Chansung just turned red and looked down.

            ‘ so what school do you guys go to?’ Jinwoon asked.

            ‘ JYP academy…’ I answered.

He stayed silent for a moment.

            ‘ that’s the same school my sister goes to!??! Do you guys know her??’ he asked.

We shook our heads.

            ‘ what’s her name?’ Wooyoung asked.

When Jinwoon hyung was about to answer, one of the maids told us dinner is ready… woaaaa… dinner?!? It’s freaking 6pm already?? We’ve been talking for a LOOONG time.

            ‘ oh before that, can you guys stay for dinner?’ he asked.

We all nodded and head towards the dining room. Pasta was tonight’s main dish, yummy. We all sat down and there was an empty chair beside Jinwoon hyung and Minjun hyung.

            ‘ guys wait a minute okay, gotta get my sister.’ He said.

I was anxious to know who it was…

            ‘ DONGSAEEEENG!! COME DOWN AND EAT DINNER!!’ Jinwoon yelled and came back.

He sat down and waited, but no one came in the room.

            ‘ where the hell is she…’ he said.

            ‘ hyung, don’t swear at your sister…’ Chansung said.

            ‘ ah sorry for that… Hana!’ he called for the maid. She came in and bowed. We bowed back.

            ‘ can you call my sister to come down and eat dinner with me.’ he said and she quickly went upstairs. After a few minutes, the maid came back, but the sister was not following her.

            ‘ excuse me, but your sister wants to eat in her room… she says she’s tired and doesn’t want to come down.’ The maid said.

            ‘ well, tell her that she won’t be eating her favorite pesto pasta if she doesn’t come down and eat in the dining room.’ He said. The maid then went back up again. After a few minutes, we heard a door being slammed and 2 sets of footsteps coming our way. A girl in her pajama shorts and t-shirt stood before Jinwoon hyung. Her hair was messy and she looked as if she had just woken up from a nap.

            ‘ YAH! What the hell is your pro-

 Suddenly she stopped and looked at us. Shock and horror filled her eyes. We clearly saw who she was and all did the same thing.

‘ oh btw, guys, this is my sister, Dae Chae Rim.’ Jinwoon said while smiling.

 

Charlotte POV

             Hana unnie woke me up from a nice long nap. She told me that Jinwoon oppa wanted to have dinner with me. I was still so sleepy and lazy. I told her that I wanted to eat in my room. When she came back, she told me that oppa won’t give me my favorite pesto if I didn’t come down… what the hell is his problem???!?! What did I even do??! Gosh this guy… good thing I’m not in the mood to fight… I felt really annoyed and quickened my steps, forgetting Hana unnie. When I reached the kitchen, I was about to yell at him, but the sights of 6 pairs of eyes looking at me stopped me. I completely forgot that 2pm was and is still here… oh God… I’m screwed.

            ‘ oh btw, guys,  this is my sister, Dae Chae Rim.’ Oppa said while smiling. 

 

yay.. an update!! ^^ hope you guys enjoy this story so far..