chapter 2

i'm falling and i like it

 

Charlotte POV:

            Homeroom was quiet okay, even though the guys sitting beside me were noisy and annoying. My next class is music. Ahh.. a nice class where I can relax and do absolutely nothing. While I was walking, I felt as if someone was staring at me. I didn’t really care so I kept walking. When I arrived in music class, the teacher introduced herself and told us about a project we were going to do for the whole year. It was a group project consisting of 4 people.

            ‘ ok class, the project will be about composing a song, performing it in front of the class and a music video. The song must have a dance move and everyone must participate in singing, but before that, I will call some of you to sing a line or two for us. Just to see some hidden talents.’

            ‘ please don’t pick me… pleaseeee’ I thought.

Everyone was nervous except for the seven guys I sat earlier next to and snobby brats. Wait… they’re in my music class??? I hope it’s the only class I have with them.

            ‘ okay, so the people I call please stand up. Kim Kyuri, Nichkhun, Lee Junho, Ho Shik Hyuk, and Bo Lim Chi.’

All of them stood up and went to the front. I noticed that the rude guy I met earlier was there. I hope his voice cracks so I can finally laugh.

            ‘ Kim Kyuri, please sing – ’

            ‘ I’ll sing Beauty and a Beat by JB please songsaenim.’

            ‘ ok.. well when you’re ready’

She started singing HORRIBLY. The key was off, so much wrong notes. Her English was disastrous. OMG I couldn’t handle her voice. I could see that the others were also affected by her bad singing. After she sang, they all clapped. I knew that it was forced, but didn’t know why. After her, the rude guy, Nichkhun sang. He actually sounds pretty good. His voice can fit to any lullaby and make anyone sleep, but after he sang, his voice was wall weird and soggy. The teacher asked him and he said that his throat’s sore.  After him, another guy named Junho, one of rude guy’s friends sang. Junho’s voice was lovely. I couldn’t say I hated it. After everyone sang, the teacher finally mentioned our groups.

            ‘ Group one: Kim Minjun, Bae Ji Hyun, Choi Na Young, Park SooHyun.

              Group two: Bo Lim Chi, Hwang Chansung, Lee Junho, Kim Kyuri.

              Group three: Ho Shik Hyuk, Lee So Eun, Kim Soo Min, Yang Geon Woo

  Group four: Nichkhun, Dae Charlotter, Ok Taecyon, Jang Wooyoung.’

When I heard my name, I literally died inside, and not the happy death but the sad horrible painful one. I can’t believe I’m a group with face and his crew.

            ‘ okay, now every one go to your groups and discuss the type of song you want to do. When every one has agreed, come to me for confirmation,’

Oh great… time to meet whatshisface. Every one went to his or her respective groups except for me who was still processing everything, when suddenly I felt someone pulling my hand. I looked up to see who it was and saw a really tall guy. I let him drag me to wherever and stayed quiet. When we reached a certain corner, he pulled out a chair, told me to sit down, and smiled… which was weird since he… well…it’s just weird okay!

            ‘ Hi Charlotte-shi! Nice to meet you. My name’s Taecyon, Ok Taecyon, member of 2pm. One of the richest here.’ he flashed a cheesy smile ‘ I hope we can be good friends throughout this project.’

I kept my poker face on and looked at the guy beside him. What’s 2pm? A group for the gays and jerks? The next guy bumped me earlier with jerk dude.

            ‘ Hi Charlotte-shi! I’m Jang Wooyoung. Also a member of 2pm. I’m sorry for earlier … people were chasing me and Nichkhun hyung.’

I simply nodded and finally turned to the devil.

            ‘ Hi’

The only thing he said. WOW… what an .

            ‘ urm, Charlotte-shi, would you mind introducing yourself.’ The tall ok Taecyon guy said.

            ‘ you guys know my name so what’s the point of introducing myself.’ I said with a cold tone.

            ‘ come on Charlotte!!! Jebaaaal’ said the Wooyoung guy with aegyo.

Urgh disgusting. Guys doing aegyo is not a pretty scene. I advice you readers to bring paper bags when hanging out with guys incase they start acting cute. I didn’t answer since I don’t want to introduce myself. Knowing my name is enough.

            ‘ stop being y and stubborn. Hurry and introduce urself. They won’t give up.’

Hold on… did that guy just call me y?!? Yes, I admit that I am stubborn, but y?! Who the hell does that jerk face nichwahtever think he is?!?!

            ‘ shut up. you haven’t introduce yourself so why should i. and  don’t call someone with bad names before you know them. It’s ing rude. Every one knows that, but  judging by your attitude, you don’t know this. How stupid.’ I let a small scoff.

He seemed really pissed off because his ears turned all red and his friends were trying to calm him down.

Suddenly, the teacher approached us

            ‘ how are you guys doing? Do you guys have any ideas for your upcoming song?’

            ‘ not yet, we’re still waiting for a certain someone to introduce herself.’ Nichkhun said while eyeing me.

            ‘ oh charlotte-shi, introduce yourself to them! It’ll be a good bonding exercise.’

Since I don’t really like being the centre of attention and messing with teachers, I gave in.

            ‘ fine songsaenim.’

With that, she left us and I felt 3 pairs of eyes looking at me.

            ‘so…’

            ‘ my name’s Dae Charlotte.’ I said in monotone.

            ‘ age, address, birthday, ect.’ Said wooyoung.

My ears became very hot and I was filled with annoyance.

            ‘ why?’

            ‘ bonding exercise’ he replied cheerfully.

I rolled my eyes and said ‘ I’m 17. You don’t need to know my birthday or address.’

They nodded and did some silent claps, except for Nichkhun.

            ‘ since I introduced myself, now face should do it.’

They were all shocked with my nickname. I gave a small chuckle and just looked at Nichkhun. He wanted to say something really harsh but just said ‘ Nichkhun, 17.’

            I gave a small nod and stared at my lap. 

            ‘ okay, so any ideas on a song? Oh btw, since we’ve introduced ourselves, please call us oppa charlotte.’

I was shocked and just gave them a look.

            ‘ why should i? do you guys even know if I’m older? Such pabos.’

            ‘ oh come on… I’m born in December, khun’s on June and uyoung’s on april. Both me and khun are a year older that Woo young so you must call us oppa. Did you lie about your age?’ the tall guy smirked.

            ‘ whatever. From now on, I will call you tall freak mr. ok, Woo Young-shi yours is  aegyo’s are worth puking mr. jang, and face, anything that fits you such douche head, jerk face, etc.’

They all said no in unison and kept telling me to call them oppa. I ignored their wish.

            ‘ as you guys can see, she’s an annoying …can’t even apologize to someone she bumped.’ Nichkhun said recalling the earlier accident.

            ‘ just shut up douche head. Firstly, I did not bump into you, you bumped into me. mr aegyo’s are worth puking stated it. Secondly, I believe you should stop calling me rude names and learn how to apologize cuz I don’t think you can even do it.’

            ‘ you’re calling me and my friends rude names too, especially me. if you cut the crap, I’ll try to cut the the crap which I won’t. treat us how you want to be treated’

            ‘ wise words, but you deserved it so no way I’m gonna cut the crap with you.’

He wanted to say something back, but the teacher interrupted

            ‘ ok class, now each group please tell me what kind of idea you have. If you have nothing, it’s okay. Just tell me some ideas you came up with.’

Taecyon started to freak out along with Wooyoung. Nichkhun just stared somewhere else. I didn’t care so just closed my eyes. Each group stated their ideas. Kyuri said something about love and . When it was our turn, we had nothing and the teacher asked us what we’ve been doing.

            ‘ well, if it wasn’t for ms. Charlotte’s constant complaining on our bad taste of music, we would’ve been filled with tons of ideas by now.’ Nichkhun said.

What the freak. He’s gonna get it.

            ‘ hey you! 2pm oppa’s music’s not bad. I double dare you to say that their taste of music’s bad.’ Kyuri suddenly said.

            ‘ oo… we’ve got a badass here.’ I said.

The room suddenly chuckled, including the teacher. The 2pm guys were covering their faces from the humiliation of their fan.

            ‘ oh and btw, if it wasn’t for nichkhun’s soggy voice after he sang, I would’ve not complained about his taste of music. When he sang it, I couldn’t even understand a single word he said. It took Taecyon to translate his alien language to Korean. One should not sing when their throat hurts, or they’ll become like nichkhun’

the class stared in disbelief at what I said. Are the 2pm guys really powerful here? Wow.

 

Suddenly, the bell rang which signaled for us to go to out next class.