chapter 1

i'm falling and i like it

 

Chae Rim POV:

 

‘ Dongsaeng! WAKE UP!! You’ll be late for your first day at your new school!’ screamed Jin Woon. I slowly opened my sleepy eyes at the sound of my brother screaming. Today is the first day of school in JYP Academy. JYPA is the most richest Korean high school and I’m one if its students.. YAY.. Not.  I got into that school because of a scholarship not my money. I’m proud of myself that I can get something without using my wealth, but that snobbish school is filled with rich brats who got in because of their rich status. I don’t wanna be like them! So, I decided to hide my identity while I attend JYPA. They won’t know me because I’ll be using my English name. hehehe… oh, btw hi! I’m Dae Chae Rim a.k.a Charlotte (you). My dad’s the owner of this big company the rules Korea somehow, so I’m basically super duper freaking rich. My mother passed away when I was 14 so yeah. Ever since that accident, I rarely talk with people and always showed a cold side. I have a brother name Jin Woon who is SUPER annoying, but I love him. *cheesy smile*

            ‘ YA! Hurry up or I won’t drive you to school!’ my brother screamed.

            ‘ Shut up! I’m hurrying already! And don’t dare leave me here!!’ I yelled back.

After a quick shower, I put my uniform on, ate some toast, and dragged my brother to the garage.

            ‘ Open the freakin’ car! I’m gonna be late oppaaaaa!’

            ‘ patience dongsaeng, patience’

            ‘ just hurry up old man!’

On the way to school, my brother kept telling me to stay away from boys and all that dating crap blah blah blah. When I arrived, I was astonished by the architecture. it was nice and modern. As I bid my farewells to my brother, I saw girls who were flashing their Prada heels and LV bags with their school uniform. ‘ total brats… how am I going to survive!!’ I thought to myself. As I started to walk towards the entrance of the school, suddenly something hard pushed me to the ground. When I looked up, I saw 2 guys one with dark brown hair and big eyes, the other one chubby cheeks and small eyes. The brown haired one yelled at me for blocking his way while the chubby cheeked one was telling me how pretty and hot I was. Some people were looking at us and the girls were whispering things. I just stared blankly into them to just process everything. When I finally came back to my senses, I said very coldly

            ‘  Shut up and get away from my face idiots. I didn’t bump to you, you bumped into me a** hole. Look at what you did. My arm hurts like hell and it’s bleeding. Oh, and look at my uniform. You f****ing jerks.’

As I said that, they were both astonished of what I said and backed away. I push the dirt from my skirt and went inside the building.

            I was very furious for what they did. Not only did they ruin my white clean uniform, they talked trash about me. That erted chubby cheeked guy was annoying, but not as annoying as the brown haired one. The thought of them just instantly killed my mood. Now, I had to go to the administration office and get my schedule and locker. Good thing I didn’t have an asthma attack, or those idiots would left me there to die.

            After I got my locker number and schedule, I put my stuff in my locker. I’m in class 10B. Suddenly,  my contact lenses suddenly feel odd. I decided to go to the restroom and see what’s wrong. When I checked in the mirror, I took off the contacts and saw that it was ripped. I decided to throw it away and just wear my glasses in class. My grey eyes are so eye-catching. Urghh… I don’t want or need anymore attention after what happened earlier. Now I was heading to homeroom. I saw that the class has not started nor did the teacher appear. I went in the room and sat at the very back next to the window. As I looked outside the window, I heard screams from the girls.

            ‘ 2PM OPPAAA, I LOVE YOU’ ‘ OPPA SO COOL’ ‘ BE MINE OPPA’

            I covered my ears with one hand while the other searched for my earphones. I quickly put them on and listened to music. My earphones are very rare. They only produced two of them. One owned by me and the other one by my brother. These earphones are transparent and seem to be invisible by people. I love them so much. As I closed my eyes, I heard 6 people sitting on the chairs beside me and talking very loudly. I decided to increase the volume so I don’t have to listen to them. Suddenly, I heard silence from the room. When I opened my eyes and earphones, I saw that the teacher came in the room. I put one earphone on so that could listen to what the teacher will say.           

            ‘ Good morning class. Today I will introduce you to a new student. Please come up to the front… miss Dae Chae eh- Charlotte.’

I heard what he said and wanted to scold him from almost revealing my secret. I took off my earphones and went to the front of the class.

            ‘ Hi, I’m Dae Charlotte. Please take care of me.’ I said in monotone and bowed.

I heard the guys whistling and the girls whispering about how I looked. The teacher told me to go back to my seat. As I went back, I quickly sat down. The 6 guys beside me said hi and introduced themselves. I recognized two people, which were the guys who bumped into me earlier. I lightly nodded and put my earphones on.

 

 

Nichkhun POV:

Urghh… those stupid fangirls are killing me. I can’t hide nor can run from them, and it’s the stupid girl’s entire fault. Blaming me for bumping into her, but the actuality is that she bumped into me. I’ve never seen her before so she must be new. I wanted to scream my head off when we bumped. Good thing she was cute, or else I would’ve beat the crap out of her…. Wait… cute? No, no ,no khun.. she is not cute!

‘ Ya khun, stop shaking your head so much. You’re killing brain cells dude.’ Wooyoung said.

‘ ye ye.. btw, do you know the girl who bumped into us earlier? The one you called pretty and super hot.’

‘ nope.. and it I think we’re the ones who bumped into her.’

‘ whatever’

            They were walking slowly, when suddenly the rest of the 2pm boys ran past them.

            ‘ YA YOU’RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR CLASS’  

I checked my wristwatch and quickly ran after them. Wooyoung did the same thing. When we arrived in the class, good thing the teacher wasn’t there yet, or we’ll be punished…. Again.

‘ 2PM OPPAAA, I LOVE YOU’ ‘ OPPA SO COOL’ ‘ BE MINE OPPA’  the fangirls screamed.

God are they loud. Urgh.. so annoying. Why couldn’t we just get a private class or something. Jeez this school.

            ‘ Khun, let’s sit. So freaking tired from the running’ Wooyoung said.

I nodded a response and found empty seats in the back. When we arrived there, I couldn’t help but notice a girl looking towards the window and closing her eyes. I’ve never seen her before. Guess she’s new. She was incredibly pretty though. When she opened her eyes, her pupils were stormy grey. It made her much more attractive. I guessed the other guys noticed her too, because they started to whisper about how pretty she is and is she’s single. When Taecyon called her, she didn’t respond. I guess she was concentrating on something or just wondering into the blue.

            Finally the teacher walked in and everyone became silent.

            ‘  Good morning class. Today I will introduce you to a new student. Please come up to the front… miss Dae Chae eh- Charlotte.’

            He said something that was odd, but I thought it was just some lousy speaking error or something so I let it pass. Suddenly, the girl beside took something of her ears and went to the front. When she stood in front of the class, she looked so familiar, but I’ve never seen those grey eyes before. I was curious on what she took out of her ear, and saw that it was earphones. And they’re transparent. Ok.. weird. After she introduced herself, I kept repeating her name in my head.

            ‘ dude, have we seen her before?’ wooyoung asked.

            ‘ I don’t know… but she looks familiar.’

            When she walked back to her seat, she put one earphone on. Minjun said hi followed by the others, including me. She just nodded back in response.

            After a few minutes, the bell rang and it signaled that homeroom is over. When she started to walk towards the door, I saw something red on her arms. I looked more closely and saw that it was a fresh scar. Her skirt was stained with dirt too. Then I remembered… bleeding arm and dirty uniform. The girl who bumped into us. The girl who cursed at us. And the first girl to tell me off.

 

Dae Charlotte, you’re gonna pay for what you’ve done.

 

 

 

KYAAA first chapter uploaded... i hope you guys like it! it's my first story so i'm sorry if it's bad or anything :(.. i'll try updating fast!