Chanyeol - Meeting His Sister

In The Clouds (EXO Scenarios / Oneshots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Chanyeol... what if she doesn't like me?"

 

Chanyeol burst into laughter. He turned to you briefly. He recognized your expression, you were nervous. He pulled the car over on the side of the road and took your hand. "Look at it this way, Yura noona is the female version of me... She's almost as much as a happy virus as me, so don't worry," he kissed the back of your hand before placing it back on your lap and driving off to the restaurant.

 

One of the moments you dreaded was here, Chanyeol parked and turned off the engine. You were scared of the possibility of having Chanyeol break up with you because his side of the family wouldn't approve of you. After all, you were scarred for life when your grandmother banished your mother anywhere near your father all because she believed her son deserved better.

 

Chanyeol opened the door for you and held your hand. "Oh, there's my noona!" he pounted out. Chanyeol wasn't joking when he said she was a female version of him. It was as if you were looking at him just with longer hair, lipstick and more feminine features.

 

The two of you headed in, the sound of the chime attached to the restaurant entrance caught Yura's attention. She looked up and an amiable smile crawled on her face. She stood up from her seat and waved her hands violently. "Yeollie~!" Yura ruffled her dongsaeng's hair.

 

"Noona... Don't embarrass me," Chanyeol pouted as he gave her a big hug. "Yura noona, this is my girlfriend!"

 

"Annyeonghasseo, ____ ibnida... Nice to meet you," you helf your hand out. She ignored the handshake but pulled you inta a hug instead, "Aigo... you don't need to introduce yourself, Yeollie here talks about you all the time-"

 

"Noo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter