Sehun - Meeting Again (Pt. 2)

In The Clouds (EXO Scenarios / Oneshots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If I meet her again, it's fate.

Sehun watched your car drive away. He was furious and upset that you were too blind to see how much he loved you.

And Sejun... the little boy who had his eyes, nose and pouty lips. He knew he was his son with just a brief glance. Despite all your precautions with birth control pills, condoms and timing, it would seem impossible that you would get pregnant. The both of you were pupils who were looked up to, so highly praised on a pedestal. The two of you were least likely to mess up but that didn't change anything. You still got pregnant and Sehun had absolutely no idea. He was mad that you could keep such a secret from him, a life that the both of you made.

It was a bit too late when the attendant ran out with a phone in his hands. "O-oh, are you a friend of Ms. ____?"

"Yes, why?" Sehun responded with his guards up.

"Well, she forgot her phone..."

"I'll return it to her then," Sehun smiled and held out his hand. The attendant was quite reluctant to give him the phone but it seemed quite impossible for someone like you to make enemies or have bad blood with someone, so he chose to trust him. "Thank you, sir. Have a good day!"

"No, thank you..." Sehun answered, putting your phone away safely in his pocket before walking home, forgetting all about the ice cream he had been craving for the whole day.

He knew it was wrong to snoop around but as soon as he step into his apartment, he immediately pulled out your phone and stared at the lockscreen. It was a four digit code. Trying his luck, he tapped on the numbers you had always used as your password 0412 - Sehun's birthday. After pressing 'enter', he was given access to your homescreen. A small smile etched its way on his face, coming to a conclusion that even you never completely got over him. He lay down on the couch as the first thing his finger landed on was the gallery.

Picture after picture was of Sejun, occasionally, it was a selfie of the both of you. He spent hours staring at pictures until your phone started ringing. Out of shock, he lost grip of your phone and it landed flat on his face. He cussed before he could grab a hold of it and check whoever it was that was calling. The caller ID: home.

"Hello?"

"S-Sehun?"

"Yeah, you forgot your phone back at the ice cream parlour. I'll return your phone tomorrow but can we at least talk in person?"

"Yes, please. I think we need to. I'm only free tomorrow at 9 to 11 AM though..."

"I have a meeting at that time," Sehun bit his lower lip. "How about we meet up now?"

"It's 9PM already. Sejun's asleep, I can't leave him alone-"

Sehun wasn't going to take no for an answer, the sooner he got to solve things, the better. "Then I'll go to your place..."

The other end of the phone call became silent before he heard a soft exhale, "I'll text you the address."

In no time, Sehun was already knocking on your door. You opened the door for him and still refused to make eye contact but you greeted him with a soft hey followed by, "Where's my phone?"

"Mind if I come in?" he put his hands in his pocket, trying to find something to do with his arms to make this conversation a little less awkward.

"Why? Are you scared I'm just going to slam the door in your face?"

"I have trust issues for a reason, ____," Sehun slid right past you and invited himself in. He looked at your little home and simply admired how cosy and warm it looked in contrast to his own apartment. You shut the door and sighed as you headed towards the living room, "Why are you trying to make me look like I'm the one who's wrong here?"

He followed you and sighed, "So you're accusin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter