Tao - Horror Movies

In The Clouds (EXO Scenarios / Oneshots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It was dark.

A bit too dark for your liking, you could feel tension in the air and something bad was just waiting to happen.

 

 

“Let’s play…”

You shivered at just the mere sound of the cold and hoarse voice. You shut your eyes tightly and winced as you heard an ear piercing scream, you squeezed your boyfriend’s arm which was draped around you and buried your face into his chest. His sturdy chest was rapidly moving up and down as he laughed.

 

Screams echoed in the movie theater but Huang Zi Tao stuck out amongst the audience.

 

“Is it over?” you whispered softly.

 

“Yes,” he nodded, keeping his eyes on the screen and his hand in the box of popcorn. You turned your head and trusted him only to be greeted by a full close up shot of the disturbing ghost’s face. You gasped and turned around, grabbing a fistful of his shirt. The romantic panda burst out in laughter again and pretended to wipe tears from his eyes while you glared at him.

 

He recognized the look on your face. You were slightly annoyed by his behavior even if he was just joking around. “I’m sorry, baby… Don’t worry, I’m here to protect you,” he pecked your forehead and made you rest your head on his shoulder. His hands would occasionally cover your eyes when he felt the suspense increase and a ghost was about to pop out. He watched too many horror movies that plots were becoming too predictable for him already.

 

-

You sighed in relief as soon as the theater was lit up and the credits started rolling in. Tao put his shades back on and a cap over his hoodie. He was still a celebrity after all and this was a rare moment for you, even if it meant tolerating late night dates, you knew it was worth it. The two of you made your way out of the theater and talked along the way to the car.

 

“I’m never watching a horror movie again!” you poked his side and glared at him playfully.

 

“You reacted like Suho hyung, it’s amusing,” he chuckled and held your hand, lacing your fingers with his. “The movie wasn’t even too scary, it’s those jump scares that make it shocking and all.”

 

“Still… how could you actually laugh throughout the movie?”

 

“Cause you’re so cute when you’re scared,” he poked your cheek before politely opening the car door for you. You rolled your eyes as you got in, “How can you be so romantic and a douche at the same time?”

 

Tao stuck his tongue out and closed the door for you before getting into the driver’s seat and starting the engine. The road home, was filled with him teasing you by explaining the storyline of the who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter