Chen - Girlfriend for Rent

In The Clouds (EXO Scenarios / Oneshots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dorkalicious-geek - Chen 'renting' you as his fake girlfriend

 

You cocked an eyebrow before looking up at the person who had let out a sigh for the nth time that evening, "What's wrong, hm? Girl problems?" Each time your bestfriend's phone signalled a message, he'd glance at the screen with a glum face. You ignored his expressions at first, thinking that it was some fan who happened to get his number.

"It's not that..." Kim Jongdae poked at the jjajangmyeon in front of him. "Well it is that but not completely that. You could say it is."

"Make up your mind, it's either a yes, no, or maybe," you . He leaned back on his chair and bit the tip of his chopsticks, "Promise not to tease me?"

"Kim Jongdae asking me to not ... this must be serious," you leaned on the table and held out your pinky. "I, ____, promise not to tease the Chennie Chen Chen." You linked fingers with him and he spoke up.

"I have a high school reunion at a club this Saturday," he took another second to take a deep breath. "I've been getting messages the whole week and my classmates have been boasting about their girlfriends or boyfriends and how they'd get to introduce them to each other."

"Okay... so what's the problem?" you blinked, seeing nothing wrong with his situation.

"Well... I have no partner! People are going to think I'm single for life!"

"First of all, you ARE forever alone!" you teased in, pouring a bit of salt into his wound. He sulked, "Yah! I knew I shouldn't have told you..."

"If you weren't going to tell me then you wouldn't hear one of my awesome ideas," your hand reached across the table to pinch his cheek. "Option number one: bring Chanyeol as your partner, you two will tear up the dance floor at the club. Number two: ask someone to pretend to be your girlfriend. Damn, I'm a genius!" you praised yourself proudly. "I highly recommend the first option though."

"The first one is just plain stupid..." he rolled his eyes. "But, on the other hand, can you come along?"

"What for?" you took his glass of coke and drank from his straw. Having known each other for years, you two didn't care anymore about sharing saliva.

He pointed his finger at you and wagged it in circles, "You pretend to be my girlfriend." You choked. "Why? It's fool proof! You know practically everything about me and vice versa, we just have to pretend to be lovey dovey."

"Your request comes with a price though... you have to get me BTS's signatures and get Jungkook to write 'I love ____'," you had a smug face on, it was a worthy deal and a win-win situation. You've been trying to get Chen to get their autographs for you for th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter