Luhan - Keeping Your Relationship A Secret

In The Clouds (EXO Scenarios / Oneshots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were the perfect picture of anger and frustration. Your eyebrows looked as if they were furrowed permanently and caused wrinkles that made you appear much older than your actual age. Plans organized this morning was that your dearest brother, Sehun, would wait patiently in school until your debate practice had finished and the two of you would go home together.

You usually walked home while your brother preferred to take his prized car, being only a two-seater, he'd be his douchey self and save that one spot  for his usually empty bag. Plus, he didn't want to be caught dead with you. Due to the heavy rains and unpredictable weather, your parents requested Sehun to kindly give you a lift. The result?

Sehun forgot and went straight home. It rained... hard. You had no ride, your phone was dead (not that it made a difference because there was no signal) and the school gates were shut. Your friends went home and you had to wait at a stupid bus station where the bus never even arrived until the rain had let up. You made your way home thinking that it was about time but you ended up soaking wet thanks to a speeding car and a large puddle.

You stormed inside the house and went straight to your brother's room, you barged in without knocking which he happened to really hate and threw your heavy bag right at his face. Sehun immediately felt the force and fell back on his bed, you gave him no time to stand up as you pinned him down on the soft mattress.

"YOU COULDN'T WAIT AT LEAST 30 FREAKING MINUTES?!" you screamed as you grabbed his hair and began slapping him. You didn't care anymore whatever pain he was experiencing nor that you were getting everything wet, he deserved it all. "Stop it! Damn it! I forgot!" Sehun tried to defend himself and push you off but you could be just as fierce as him. "YOU HAVE A BRAIN! USE IT FOR ONCE!"

Without even taking notice of your surroundings, you felt yourself get pulled back by a pair of arms. "Woah there... calm down," a familiar voice tried to get you to stop trying to skin your brother alive. You turned to the owner of the voice and softened a bit, he was the only one who could turn your frown upside down - Luhan. "He didn't do it on purpose, ____. Relax. Use your brain before you react."

Your happiness was brief and had been cut short when you heard his reply. The tables have been turned. You frowned and pulled away from him, storming straight out of your room. "'Use your brain before you react,'" you bitterly mimicked Luhan's voice. "Aish... if only he knew what I had to go through today."

You locked yourself in your room and opened your bag, before turning it upside down and pouring your drenched books and pencils down on to the floor. You sighed and grabbed your hairdryer and decided to blow dry your books before the pages clung on together. You heard a knock on your door, it didn't matter whether it was Luhan or Sehun, you didn't want to see either of them. "Go away!"

"____, come on... open up." It was Luhan's voice. You remained quiet and turned the hairdryer's power up to hopefully block off all other sounds. "Babe..." he knocked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter