Chanyeol - First Meeting/When He Reads Your Diary

In The Clouds (EXO Scenarios / Oneshots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dorkalicious-geek:  Chanyeol falling in love with you just by reading your diary

KrissingEXO: when he's a new student at school (eg chanyeol)

 

Chanyeol swore this was the third time he was walking down the very same corridor. He's been following a damn map the whole morning and it seemed he couldn't find his way unless he received help from a teacher. He thanked himself for getting into this mess, he thought getting around his new school would be easy and declined a tour guide from his homeroom teacher. The campus was huge compared to his old school and he never knew he read maps like a girl - not to be stereotypical or anything.

"Excuse me... Can you tell me where the library is?" he tapped a girl on her shoulder whose face was buried in her locker. Without even glancing at the new student, you answered monotonously. "Second floor. Down the hall. Turn right. Library's there."

He reiterated your words softly and nodded, "Okay, got it... Thank you." He bowed his head and headed towards the stairs. You were busy frantically searching for something you've lost and politeness was out the window at times like this. You didn't even give him any reply or take a moment to glance at him, you weren't usually like this but that feeling of losing something important made the power of gravity so strong that the weight of burden could just smack you down.

Once the new student was a good distance away from you, he sighed and spoke to himself. "Everyone in this school is just so stuck up..." Listening to your directions, he found his way and headed straight to the abandoned corner. It just seemed like the coziest amongst the other areas and it was empty, leaving with the peace and quiet he needed.

Park Chanyeol was never this antisocial, he was lively and couldn't stay still for more than a second but when things inevitably changed, he changed a bit as well. He dropped his bag on the table then went to look for that book he had been searching for, once he found the resource area, he quickly grabbed the book then went back to his area. He pulled the chair out but just as he was about to sit, a pink and black notebook lying on the floor caught his attention. He looked at his surroundings to check if anyone was looking for it but it was abandoned. Bending down to pick it up, he came to a conclusion that it belonged to a girl.

'I'll bring this to the lost and found later...' he made a mental note before flipping the cover and checking the first few pages:

'Dear diary,

If I died today, would there be any difference? The sun will still set and rise, the stars would still be up twinkling just as brightly. I'd prefer not to go through this hell... not to experience any of this anymore but fate is cruel.'

Chanyeol's eyebrow furrowed, for some reason, he could relate to what this stranger had written down. He had the same thing on his mind and the more he read, the more he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter