Sehun - When He (Your Brother) Finds Out About Your Relationship

In The Clouds (EXO Scenarios / Oneshots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"... What were you doing in there?"

Sehun didn't know what to think, this was the last place he thought he'd find his best friend in. He knew that you, his little sister, had a little thing for his best friend but to his knowledge, it was a small crush and nothing more - at least until he caught Luhan leaving your room at 4AM in the morning.

This was just simply unacceptable.

Luhan shut the door to your room behind him and shrugged, testing if he could hold your little secret away from your brother a bit more. "I was just checking up on ___, she wasn't looking too well earlier."

"At this time?" Sehun didn't buy it and believed it was a huge load of bull. He was acting fishy and he knew from the lack of eye contact that his words lacked genuiness. "Liar," he was blunt with his words, he was impatient, he wanted answers - the truth. Even Luhan was taken back a bit, he knew that Sehun was fierce and was far from being a pacifist, but he had not once imagined his best friend having that same attitude towards him.

"Sehun... Look, ___ and I have been dating for a few months now," Luhan sighed, the truth had to come out some time. The younger man's eyebrows furrowed and he lunged at him, grabbing his neck causing his back to come into contact with the door behind him with a loud bang.

"You've been hiding this from me?! You never told me?!" Sehun spoke through gritted teeth, trying not to raise his voice too much as to not wake his parents. "Sehun, let's talk about this rationally," Luhan gasped for air as he tried to get his hand off his throat.

You woke up from all the hushed voices and with a frown, you stood up to check on what the hell was happening. You opened the door and Luhan fell back, causing the three of you to end up on the cold floor. "What the hell is going on?!" you looked at the two of them. You tried to slide yourself away but you were sandwiched between Luhan and the floor. Sehun looked... no - Sehun glared at you, "Explain, Oh ___."

"I don't find the need to and since when did you care, Sehun?"

"You know what... Just leave," Sehun eyed Luhan before getting off of him. You quickly helped Luhan up and wrapped your arms around his waist protectively, the oldest of the three of you awkwardly stood there, unsure of what to do.

"No... you leave," you retorted at him. If glares could kill, all three of you would have been dead. The air was tense and Luhan hated breathing it in, he felt guilty for this mess and he blamed himself for getting caught.

"It's only 4:30 AM, what is all this ruckus?" your mother finally intervened, still half asleep yet with a frown on her face, obviously annoyed by the fact that she had to stand up and ruin her beauty sleep.

Sehun turned to the woman whom he resembled the most and shook his head, "Nothing... Luhan was just about to leave."

"No, he's stayin-"

"Yes, Mrs. Oh... I think it's best for me to leave, thank you very much but I think I overwelcomed my stay," Luhan softly pecked your cheek. Softly whispering in your ear, "I'm sorry, baby..."

Sehun watched the two of you interact, he didn't know who to be mad at. He had a huge crush on one of your friends but promised not to flirt with her or make a move because you asked him kindly not to. Luhan, on the other hand, was his best friend, he trusted him but didn't approve of him and his sister. On top of all that, he was frustrated with himself... for being a coward.

"Luhan, I can't let you leave at this time, school will start in a few hours anyway... Please

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter