Kai - A Love Triangle

In The Clouds (EXO Scenarios / Oneshots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

kpopsaywut: when he's your best friend's crush but he likes you instead (or vice versa)

 

Jongin and his group of friends were gathered around the cafeteria table for lunch, rambling about the strict teachers and the amount of homework they were given. The tanned boy, however, was only half listening as his mind wandered off to the events that happened in class earlier that same day. The thought of being paired up with the girl he’s been crushing on was both exciting yet burdensome to him, in addition, this arrangement gave him the opportunity to sit beside her in class for the whole month.

Aside from that, her pencil fell and when they both reached down to get it, their hands touched. A small smile crawled on his face, grabbing the attention of the people around him.

“What’s wrong with him?” Tao raised his eyebrow, slightly bemused. The topic they were discussing was certainly no laughing matter, neither of them had cracked a joke either.

Sehun shrugged, “Don’t ask us, ask the man himself.”

“Yo!” Tao waved his hand in front of the boy’s face. The man of the hour slightly jumped as he came back to earth, he looked up and raised both his eyebrows, “Wh-what?”

Noticing his rather red cheeks, Sehun smirked, for those years he’s known Kai, he’d only blush when a girl he liked was involved. “Who are you thinking about?” “No one…”

“It doesn’t seem like it, maybe it’s the girl you’re sitting beside in class…” with that statement, Kai grabbed the youngest’s collar. “You want to die?” “I knew it, it is her!” Sehun exclaimed to which his older brothers started firing questions. “Who?” “Which girl?”

The ruckus was interrupted by someone clearing their throat. The whole table froze and turned to you, it was rare for girls to approach them, not because they didn’t like them but they were rather shy and intimidated by their presence. “Kai, can I talk to you for a minute?”

“Sure, ____,” he let go of Sehun and stood up from his seat. He briefly glared at Sehun, giving him a warning be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter