Suho - His Confession

In The Clouds (EXO Scenarios / Oneshots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ceci Interview June 2013: Suho's Confession: At the crowded Myeongdong area, I'll shout loudly, "I love you, please accept my feelings!" something like that.

 

‘High School Prom: 2 Days’

 

The huge board reminded Suho that his time was running out. The countdown that began with 15 days left him with only 48 hours now. He did have a girl in mind, in fact it was a girl he’s had a crush on for the longest time. He just didn’t have the guts to approach her and ask her out.

 

“Oh, sunbaenim… Do you have a date yet for the prom?” a girl from a lower grade bravely approached him. “Do you want to go with me?” Suho received several invitations already; he can’t even count them on his hands and toes combined, which he all turned down. His answer wasn’t going to change this time, “I’m sorry but I’m actually waiting for someone,” he scratched his nape, he felt bad, it wasn’t easy to ask someone out, it needed some real bravery to do it. He could relate because he’s currently in the same situation. His hoobae awkwardly nodded and walked away with rejection.

 

“Hey there, hyung! Did you talk to her yet?” Sehun placed his arm around his shoulder, being tall had its advantages. Suho’s friends have been doing nothing but pushing and pressuring him to talk to that special girl.”Yeah, what if someone else approaches ____?” D.O. said a bit too loud.

 

“Sure, shout it out to the world, why don’t you?” Suho mumbled.

 

“Seriously though, I have a feeling she won’t refuse going out with you,” Kai said with his usual confidence. “I heard she’s doing the same thing as you, rejecting every boy that approached her… Most probably even waiting for a specific someone…” he circled around him.

 

Luhan chuckled. Suho still couldn’t process what Kai was trying to say. “In the most simple words possible, she’s waiting for you! So go and make your move…”

 

“What makes you guys so sure, what if I approach her but she actually hates me and rejects me,” Suho furrowed his eyebrows, he was nervous. “Look, do you want to have a date or not for the prom?” Chanyeol asked him.

 

“It’s not a date I’m after, I just think this is the opportunity to confess to her AND go out with her for the prom,” Suho clarified his plans.

 

Baekhyun scoffed, “So you’ve waited for 4 years to confess your feelings 2 days prior to the prom?”

 

Suho ignored them and continued to walk to the school courtyard. He caught sight of his love, you were reading a book under the shade of a tree. “Go! Now’s your chance!” Tao pushed him towards her. Suho slowly approached her, taking small steps and practicing what to say in his head, repeating the words he wrote down before hand.

 

“Hey, ummm… ____,” he grabbed your attention. You put down your book and stood up immediately, “Hi, Suho-shi!”

 

He somewhat hated how formal you were to him, despite being the same grade, the two of you didn’t have that many opportunities to get close enough to drop the formalities.

 

“Nyaw… How cute is that?” Xiumin squealed like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter