Sehun - Memories

In The Clouds (EXO Scenarios / Oneshots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aish..." you massaged the temples of your head before bending down to clean up the mess. You only went to the garage to grab something real quick but accidents happened and now a shoe box had fallen and it's contents were now scattered all over the floor. Taking a deep breath, you calmed yourself down and picked up pieces of papers and photographs, shoving them back into the box as quickly as possible. You haven't seen been in the garage for such a long time and you've already forgotten what you wanted to hide down here but a chain of photographs triggered memories back.

 

 

"What are you reading?" you took a seat beside your boyfriend on a school bench and noticed he was busy staring at his notebook, he didn't even look up to greet you but he took your hand and laced your fingers together.

"Notes for my next class, I didn't know there was a test," he groaned and his lower lip before becoming serious again and focusing on reviewing. You smiled softly and pulled out your phone to capture the moment. You had no idea why but you had a hobby for photography, you usually carried a camera around but for now, your phone would do. He didn't even notice the soft 'snap' from the sound of your phone.

You looked at the outcome through your screen and smiled softly before deciding to take another picture.

"Sehun..." you called out his name softly and he finally turned to you, immediately noticing the camera in front of his face. He tilted his head slightly back and opened his mouth, feining surprise. click!

You laughed and showed him your picture, "Derpy Sehun, you look stupid here..."

He scrunched up his nose and pinched your cheek, "That's cause I wasn't ready, delete it and take it again..."

He fixed his h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter