Xiumin - When He Finds Out You're Pregnant

In The Clouds (EXO Scenarios / Oneshots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was almost 2 AM. The EXO members were busy practicing so it wasn’t a surprise anymore that your husband came home this early in the morning. Xiumin sneaked quietly through the dark apartment, not bothering to turn on the lights, you’d usually be asleep at this time.

 

He carefully pushed the door to the master bedroom. He hated it when it would creek loudly, that was quite like a sound that meant the BaoZi was home and made you get up and greet him. Except this time, he didn’t see your figure in bed. *She’s probably in the bathroom,* Xiumin noticed the light leaking out the bathroom door.

 

“____, I’m home~!” he cooed.

 

“YA!” you clapped his shoulders, causing him to jump.

 

“What the hell?! That was not funny!” he leaned on the wall while clutching on to his chest. “I could’ve gotten a heart attack!” he let his back slide down the wall, making him sit on the floor.

 

You still couldn’t stop laughing at how scared he was, if only you caught that on tape, you would’ve watched it as your stress relieving therapy. “I hate you,” he playfully poked your stomach, knowing you were ticklish there. You covered your stomach, immediately regretting that you wore a tight tank top to bed. The more weeks passed that you knew you were pregnant, the more insecure you became.

 

“Why aren’t you sleeping yet?”

 

“I wanted to wait for you,” you smiled. Honestly, you couldn’t sleep. After your long chat with your mother that afternoon, your mother convinced you to tell him the big news already. You’ve been hesitant all this time but it was about time he knew. Original plan was that you’d wait until he has his break but when would that break come? Even Xiumin couldn’t answer that.

 

“Are you hungry?” you squat down to his level.

 

“I had a snack with the guys earlier, so I’m still good…”

 

You bit your lip, things had to go as planned to get the best outcome. “My eomma brought steamed buns for you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter