D.O. - Grabbing Your Attention

In The Clouds (EXO Scenarios / Oneshots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the hell is that smell?"

Kyungsoo's eyes widened as he looked up at Junmyeon, "Wh-why? Is it bad?" He brought his wrist up in front of his nose, suddenly feeling conscious.

"Oh, it's you?" Tao raised his eyebrow. The three were walking down the school corridors and it seemed like it wasn't only the two noticing the strong scent.

"Why are you wearing perfume?"

"Who's wearing perfume?" Baekhyun chimed in out of nowhere. "Damn! What is that?" He covered his nose.

D.O. looked at him with furrowed eyebrows, "Is it that bad?"

"Who is that? I can smell you from down the hall!" Chanyeol reunited with the boys at an intersection.

"Look, it's not that bad... it's just a bit er... too rich and soapy?" Junmyeon shifted to breathing through his nose then back to his mouth after getting a whiff of the perfume.

Baekhyun shook his head, "Hyung, beating around the bush just makes things complicated. You freaking smell like you marinated yourself in a bathtub filled with that perfume overnight. It's bad, bad is actually an understatement, you smell like a girl and oh, look. This is my class, bye."

"Okay, Do Kyungsoo. You have some explaining to do," Chanyeol draped his arm around him. "First, you changed your haircut then you're wearing leather jackets from Kris's closet and now... floral perfume. Are you serious right now?"

"Look, remember when Kris hyung leant me his jacket cause I had a stain? ___ actually complimented me. She likes my style now. The other day, we actually talked!"

"... So this is about a girl? What did she say?"

"She asked me if I was always at the library..."

Chanyeol face palmed and Junmyeon and Tao couldn't help but laugh. "___, isn't she in Sehun's class? She's one of the smart, preppy ones who continuously dates douchebags."

"You know how to grab her attention? Be a total douche..." Tao laughed before saluting and going into his class.

"Yeah, like... Ask her if she's busy on Saturday then say that you have plans," Chanyeol pat his friend's back before departing from the group.

"Honestly, just be yourself. Why make her fall for someone who's not Do Kyungsoo? You know what I mean?" Suho gave him a soft smile. "I'll see yyou later."

 

~

"Kyungsoo sunbae," you gathered up your courage during recess with deep breaths and finally approached your longtime crush.

The boys smirked and pat Kyungsoo's shoulders or back to wish him luck before walking away casually to leave the two alone. Chanyeol, however, just had to hide in a corner and eavesdrop on the conversation.

"Ummm... sorry, was I disturbing something?"

Kyungsoo shook his head, then caught sight of Chanyeol flailing his arms and shaking his head. Chanyeol hid just in time before you turned your head.

"No... I mean, yes?"

"O-oh, this will just be quick. Do you have plans on Saturday?"

"Yeah, I do," Kyungsoo leaned back on the school lockers and slipped his hands into his pockets. "Why?"

"O-oh, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter