Kris - Parenthood

In The Clouds (EXO Scenarios / Oneshots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning, babe!” Kris softly shook you.

 

“Hmmm… 5 minutes,” you mumbled as you shifted on the bed, burying your head into a pillow. Usually at this time, Kris would still be asleep while you were the one having a hard time getting his lazy down for breakfast. “____, we’re going to be late!” he playfully smacked your .

 

“I said 5 minutes!” you swung your arm blindly, trying to hit any part of him you could reach.

 

“Babe, what are you trying to hit?!” his eyes widened as he covered his crotch. “I still want kids, you know!”

 

‘Want more kids?’ you thought. “I gave you three kids already, Wu Yi Fan!”

 

You didn’t hear a reply anymore. Now you could rest in peace and get those well deserved 5 minutes, you hugged a pillow tightly before suddenly hearing footsteps enter the bedroom. “C’mon princess, wake up, mommy!” Kris came in with the youngest in the family.

 

“Mommy, isn’t awake yet?” the little girl, who had the perfect look of both her parents, wrapped her arms around her father’s neck.

 

“No… Mommy is being lazy,” Kris pouted, looking at his 4-year-old daughter. “Go and wake mommy up, princess!” he tried to put her down on the bed, except she clung on to him like a koala, refusing to wake her mother up. “Kristina Wu, Kevin gege will be late for his basketball game! This is his first game and we need to show our support,” Kris tried to convince her.

 

“B-but mommy needs to rest! Daddy doesn’t like me disturbing mommy’s sleep!” she poked Kris’ cheek playfully. You couldn’t help but smile, overhearing their conversation.

 

“Kristina, daddy’s making an exception this time, alright? Now go wake up mommy while I wake up your Kristen jiejie!” daddy’s little princess nodded and let go of him as she went to her mother’s side and poked her cheek. With her soft little voice, she whispered in your ear, “Mommy… Daddy said you needed to wake up…” You didn’t reply. “Mommy? Do you need doctor Krease to come to you,” she repeated before poking your stomach. You burst out, laughing and immediately sat up and began tickling her. Doctor Krease was what Kris called himself when anyone is sick, despite his busy schedule; he’d try to spend as much time taking care of them.

 

 “Princess Kristen!” Kris could be seen leading his daughter down the hallway.

 

“Dad, stop calling me that!” the annoyed 13-year-old tried to brush her father’s hands off her shoulders. You and Kris weren’t even married yet when you had her, the two of you were still in your early twenties but everything worked out perfectly well. You two were in love with each other and managed to fall deeper each day. “Hey! There goes my star basketball player!” Kris saw his son exit his room already in his orange basketball jersey and shorts. It was his fist basketball game and the father seemed to be a lot more ecstatic than the son. All five of you gathered at the table and quickly ate breakfast before rushing around the house and getting ready to leave.

 

Kris got the car ready, everyone was inside and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter