Blankets and Ice creams

Moon And Maknae

Luna got in the car immediately ad Taemin started to leave, EXO still looking at their departure. “How did you know I was here?”

 

 

Taemin hesitated but decided to tell her after. “I tracked you.”

“What?”

“GPRS, I have your phone monitored.” Taemin explained.

“How did you do that? And why did you not ask for my permission first?”

“Well I forgot to tell you and you tend to wander around here and there,” Taemin said.

“What do you mean I tend to wander here and there?” Luna demanded. “Yah Taemin, you can’t do that.”

“What took you so long? We’re starving.” Taemin changed the conversation.

“Well I met EXO and they insisted on making me eat I can’t say no.”

“You can’t say no or you really wanted to eat? I thought you’re on diet.” Taemin said. “What did you buy anyway?”

She went on telling him what they’ll have for dinner Taemin smiling inside, it’s easy to make Luna forget.

“You dyed your hair black,” Taemin commented just before they got inside the dorm.

“Oh yeah, it’s for our new album.”

“It suits you,” Taemin said and opened the door.

“Taemin! Did you find our Luna?” Key asked right away. Since when did Luna became “their” Luna?

“Hyung calm down she’s with me.”

“Hi oppa,” Luna greeted Key.

“Sunyoung, we thought you ditched us.”

“She did,” Taemin replied.

“What do you mean?”

“Yeah what do you mean?” Luna asked too.

“She was with EXO,” Taemin said.

“Really?”

“Who’s with EXO?” Onew came out to join them.

“Sunyoung here was with EXO,” Key said.

“You all must be hungry, come on let’s eat this!” Luna said going to the kitchen to prepare while the guys followed her soon Minho and Jonghyun joined them too. Minho just finised taking the shower.

“Yah you can’t eat anymore, this will be your third dinner if you will.”

“Who said I’m eating?” Luna scowled at Taemin.

“Just saying,” Taemin said.

“You said you were with EXO?” Onew asked not letting on the subject.

“Yes oppa, I met them at the restaurant where I went to buy dinner.”

“And Taemin came to get you?” Minho said.

“Neh,” Luna said. “Though I told him not to.

“Yah I was so hungry already!”

“Did EXO see you?” Jonghyun asked.

“No I don’t think so,” Taemin said.

“Are you sure?” Key asked.

Taemin looked at Luna. “Well I don’t think they did. I told him our manager would pick me up so they wouldn’t think it was Taemin.” It took them a while to comment on her new hair telling her she looks great in black hair to.

They continued eating while Luna sat talking about her day and their new album. “Oh we’ll be going to the US for like three days.”

“Is that so? What are you going to do there?” Jonghyun asked.

“Well maybe meet some choreographer, they said they’ll tell us more about the album once we get there.”

“When will you be leaving?” Minho asked.

“Maybe two or three days from now, not really sure.” Luna said.

“Good thing you’re releasing your new album,” Onew said. “Maybe we’d be promoting on the same month or something.”

“Oh that’d be great oppa.” Luna commented. Dinner was always fun with Shinee, she mostly listened to each of their stories sometimes the boys would fight for her attention and she feels like she now has 5 sons. Taemin rarely joins the scramble, he mostly sits looking like he does not care or is thinking of something else.

“The food is really delicious Sunyoungie,” Key said rubbing his now full tummy.

“Thanks for dinner,” Onew said patting Luna’s head.

“You’re all welcome oppa,” Luna said and she got up to do the dishes.

“It’s my time to wash the dishes tonight,” Jonghyun said preventing Luna in putting on the apron.

“Ani, you really look tired oppa. You should just rest besides I can do the dishes tonight. I don’t have any schedule tomorrow. And I don’t have to go to school to.” Luna explained.

“Uhm are you sure?” Jonghyun said and Luna nodded with a smile on her face. “You’re the best Sunyoung-ah!”

“Of course I am!” Luna said with a laugh and proceeded on washing the dishes while the others went to their own room.

A while later Minho came to her and asked her about some pairs of socks. Later after that Key came back asking her about a book. Then 10 minutes after Onew came out thanking her for arranging his clothes for him.

Luna stifled a yawn after doing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen. She has no plans for tomorrow so she’ll probably just sleep or maybe do some shopping in the afternoon.

Before going to their room she took some time arranging the living room. And then she turned all the lights out and went inside their room to find Taemin sitting on the bed playing with on his phone.

“Hey why are you still up?”

“You’re done?” Taemin asked instead of addressing her question.

“Neh, uhm. I’ll take a shower first.” Taemin nodded. She saw an episode from WGM with Taemin and Na Eun cooking. Taemin was very patient with her and she meant to ask her if he really likes her for real or if that was all for the show. Taemin is not really mean or something it’s just that he doesn’t really care or he would not likely be nice to someone if he does not like the person.

When Luna was done and she had changed into her pajamas she still found Taemin sitting on the bed with a bored face.

“You took almost an hour there,” Taemin when he saw her.

“Of course not, well 45 minutes then.” Luna said. “Why aren’t you sleeping yet?”

“I thought when you’d come out you have already transformed into Sailormoon or something.”

“Sailormoon?” Luna laughed. “You still remember that show? That was like ages ago. Was that your favorite Taeminnie?”

“Oh shut up, let’s just sleep.” Taemin said getting his pillow and blanket and transferring to the makeshift bed Luna has made.

“Wait, what are you doing?”

“You can sleep there for tonight.” Taemin said. “Turn out the lights when you’re done.”

Luna went to him and knelt by his side with a surprised look on her face, putting her palm over his forehead. “Are you sick? Why are you being nice so suddenly and giving me the bed?”

“Yah, don’t play anymore and sleep.” Taemin said brushing her hand away. “Wae? Don’t you want the bed then?”

“Ani!” Luna immediately ran to the bed forgetting to switch the lights off.

“Hey the lights!”

“Aniyo, you should turn it off too. Just continue to be nice for tonight.”

“Continue to be nice? Am I not always nice?”

“Neh, you even called me Fat Sunyoung the other day.” Luna scoffed.

“What? I didn’t.” Taemin denied.

“You even told me that I should just give all my babies to other kids.”

“Of course you should. You don’t even need them.” Taemin said looking at all the stuff toys in his room.

“Turn off the light Taeminnie,” Luna said and turning her back to him.

Taemin stood up and did just that then he went back to the mattress to sleep.

A couple of minutes after Luna said goodnight. He didn’t answer, she always says goodnight every night and she never fails whether she gets an answer or night.

It was another night with Shinee, they came home early today and they bought dinner so Luna didn’t have to order anything. She’d be leaving for US with the rest of f(x) a few days now and she can’t wait to start their new album. Some songs are already ready but the album is still not complete.

“Oppa I found your jacket in your work room,” Luna told Jonghyun he had been looking for that particular jacket for a week.

“Really? Aw thank Sunyoung,” Jonghyun said.

“And I also organized your desk. Don’t worry nothing has been changed or removed.”

“Oh yeah, I saw that. I forgot to thank you. Kamsamhanida.”

“You’re welcome oppa.”

“Sunyoung-ah why do you always take care of Jonghyun hyungs things?” Key said.

“Ani oppa I also arranged yours. But yours is always neat so there’s really no need to that anymore.”

“Then how about mine?” Onew said.

“You don’t have a desk hyung,” Minho reminded him.

“Oh yeah I forgot,” and they all laughed at him.

“Did you fix the lock on my closet?” Minho asked Luna.

“Yes, I figured how to do that on my own. Am brilliant right?”

Minho ruffled her hair. “Of course you are, we’re so lucky to have you here Sunyoung-ah!”

“Who’s turn is it to wash the dishes?” Taemin suddenly asked even before they were done eating.

“I’ll do it.” Luna readily said. She had been doing the dishes every time except when it’s Taemin’s turn he always insists that he do it.

And they left Luna to attend to the dishes while they watch some TV.

“Kibum did you return the speaker you borrowed from Haesuk hyung?” Minho asked Key.

“Sunyoung did,” Key said. “I was too busy yesterday.”

Taemin had been noticing that his hyung are relying too much on Luna though Luna does not seem to mind he knows that it could be tiring doing all these stuff for all five guys and that she’s just too nice to say no sometimes. Just like doing almost all the chores in the house, she even enjoys cleaning the bathroom even though a housekeeper comes by every now and then to clean the place. Luna takes time tidying the place whenever she’s not busy and she likes doing errands too.

“Where did you get these snacks?” Jonghyun asked Minho. “It’s so good.”

“Oh Luna bought them yesterday,” Minho answered.

“Hyung, I think we should stop letting Luna do things –” Taemin started to speak only to stop when Luna appeared from the kitchen with some refreshments. Here she goes again.

“Oppa have some of these, I saw this new drink in the supermarket when I was with unnie yesterday.” She said while handing out each glass to Shinee.

“Wow, you really know how to pick the most delicious things in the world Sunyoung-ah” Onew said.

“Minho did you take out the trash?” Jonghyun said.

“Oh I already did oppa,” Luna said. Taemin stood up without drinking the juice. “Oh Taemin where are you going? Don’t you like the drink?”

“I’m going out,” Taemin said.

“Where are you going? A date with Na Eun? Yah you’re not allowed to meet her outside the show!” Key yelled after Taemin while the latter went into his room to get his keys.

“Sunyoung, you’re husband has some temper.” Jonghyun said. Luna had now almost forgotten that she’s married to Taemin. He came out five minutes after wearing a coat and with his car keys.

“You’re really going out?” Luna asked him but Taemin did not answer.

“Ahhhh!!! This is too hot!” Jonghyun screamed having eaten something that Minho had given him.

“I’ll go get a water oppa!” Luna immediately stood up to go to the kitchen.

“Sunyoung-ah! Can you get me some too?” Onew said.

“Hyung, we should stop letting Sunyoung do things for us.” Taemin said.

“What do you mean?” Minho asked.

“She has been all things here in the house, cleaning, washing the dishes and even running errands. You always rely on her for things that you could not find.” Taemin said.

“But you do too,” Key said.

“Well that’s because we stay in one room but I don’t –”

“Yah Taemin, you should share Luna too.” Jonghyun said.

“But we should stop her from doing these chores like getting this and that, buying food and doing grocery.”

The older boys looked at each other realizing that they had truly relied on Luna too much.

“But Sunyoung seems to enjoy doing these things –” Jonghyun said.

“Hyung, Sunyoung’s my wife not our housekeeper.” Taemin said and everyone stopped talking.

“Oppa here’s your water sorry it took so long I had to get some ice into it.” Luna said handing the water to Jonghyun and Onew. “Hey Taemin!” Luna was dragged out of the house by Taemin.

“Yah Lee Taemin where are we going?” Luna kept on asking while Taemin still held her hand. “Do you want to buy something? Ice cream maybe?” She kept on talking until they got into his car.

“Get in,” he said to her and she got in seeing the annoyed look in his face. What happened now? She wondered while putting her seatbelt on. “Uhm where exactly are we going?”

“Anywhere,” Taemin answered.

“What do you mean anywhere?”

“Just sit there and relax okay?” He said, Luna really talks too much sometimes.

“Oh okay then,” she said not wanting to test his temper. It looks like Shinee had some arguments earlier. How come she didn’t hear it when she was just in the kitchen?

Taemin drove around for like 20 minutes before stopping in front of a convenience store.

“So you really wanted to buy something huh?” Luna remarked. “Come on what do you want?” she asked preparing to get out of the car.

“What are you doing?” Taemin asked.

“Buying you something.” Luna said.

“Who said you’re buying anything? And let me just remind little Ms. Park Sunyoung that you’re still wearing an apron.”

Luna looked down and saw the apron. “Well that’s only because you were too much of in a hurry to even let me take it off. You just dragged me out.”

Taemin didn’t answer and took off his seatbelt. “I’ll be back.” He came back fifteen minutes after with ice cream for her.

“Wah is that for me?” Luna said getting the ice cream from Taemin.

“Do you see anyone here aside from you and me?” Taemin said watching Luna taking a spoonful of icre cream.

“Wah it’s delicious, strawberry is always the best!” Taemin smiled and drank from his bottled water. Then he started the car again. He only wanted to drive around some blocks for tonight but they ended up going far from Shinee’s neighborhood.

“Ahh…” He turned to see Luna giving him a spoonful of ice cream. “Come on it’ll melt.”

“Sunyoung –” Luna already pushed the spoon inside his mouth.

“Good right?” she said after. “Komawo Taeminnie…”

Taemin didn’t look at her instead he continued to drive in silent while Luna now started to talk about their new album and just how excited f(x) with their new concept. They’ll be doing some show as well.

“It’s good to travel sometimes, I only hope I can do it with my family too. Jinyoung unnie and I want to Paris, just the two of us. I want to take mom and dad to Bali too. Oppa already travelled a lot but I hope to travel with himt too. And grandmother is too old to travel outside of Korea.” Luna stopped talking.

“Why did you stop?” Taemin said after a while when she did not continue.

“I forgot that you don’t want someone who keeps on talking when you drive.” Luna said.

 “Since when did you listen to me?” Taemin joked. “Go on…” Luna looked at him curiously and Taemin felt uncomfortable feeling her eyes still on him. “Yah stop that.” He should have bought her three boxes of ice cream so she won’t have time for anything except eating. Sunyoung is one of the girls he knew that does not really care about her figure. She loves eating too much.

“You…” Luna started but failed to finish what she was about to say.

“What?” Taemin glanced at her.

“There’s something different about you. Well I’ve noticed this a few days ago but was not really sure…”

“What exactly are you trying to say Sunyoung?”

“Just that, you’re being nice and it’s scary.”

Taemin can’t help but laugh at this. “What?” He laughed some more but Luna’s face remained serious. “What exactly are you trying to say.”

“You’re acting different, I don’t know why but I think this has something to do with Na Eun. You’re becoming a bit nice, well maybe you’re really nice and I just don’t notice it. You’ve always act like the innocent Taemin from the time Shine debuted… ”

Taemin did’t catch what Luna was saying he was too busy laughing and thinking that Luna is really quite different from the other girls. You don’t have to always act cool when she’s around. You can be silly and naughty and mean with her and she won’t even hold a grudge against you. She’s someone you could be comfortable with, without even meaning to.

“Yah stop laughing,” he heard Luna say but still he didn’t.

“Why don’t you just drive us home then,” she says after a while and Taemin realized they’d been out for more than an hour now. His hyungs might be wondering where they are now since he didn’t bring his phone with him and neither did Luna.

But when they got home his hyungs are no longer awake. The dishes had all been cleared and the living room had been tidied as well. Looks like his hyungs listen to him after all.

“Hey what are you doing?” Taemin asked seeing Luna lying on the bed.

“What? I’m sleeping here.” Luna declared.

“Nope, you’ve been sleeping on the bed for a couple of night s already. Move out, I’m getting the bed tonight.” Taemin sat on the side pushing Luna off the bed.

“Yah! I take back everything I said earlier.”

Taemin had already closed his eyes feeling satisfied that he has the bed now. “What did you say earlier?” he asked and opened one of his eyes to peek at Luna.

“Aigoo, you weren’t even listening!” Luna grabbed her blanket but Taemin would not let go. “Yah this is my blanket!”

“What did you say earlier?”

“Nothing Taeminnie, so give me my blanket.” Luna pulled again but Taemin has a tight grip on it.

“Tell me what you said earlier.”

“It was not my fault you were not listening!” Luna tugs at the blanket again but Taemin still would not let go.

“Say it!” Taemin commands but Luna shut . He felt her hold loosen and he playfully pulled the blanket towards him and Luna was caught unaware and she came tumbling forward towards him, and since Luna is clumsy she ended up falling not just on top of Taemin but she managed to land a kiss on his lips. It took them a second or two to realize they’re lips are connected before Luna pushes herself up and lets go of the blanket she lost her balance and her landed on the floor.

Five awkward seconds passed not one word was uttered.

Then someone knocked on the door it was Onew asking if they’re okay.

“Y-yes oppa, we’re fine…” Luna stammered. “We’re sleeping now.” Still with her aching she stood up and turned the lights off.

Taemin did not even bother changing his position, he still could not understand what to feel. It was not a romantic kiss not even fun, it was an accident. Everything with Luna seems to be an accident.

He waited for her to say goodnight but she didn’t. She would not know and she should not know, that Lee Taemin just had his first kiss.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

Another chapter... I don't know what I'm doing with this two... anyways I have to sleep hope to see some comments when I wake up ^_____________^

And I don't know if you're familiar with Sailormoon but I love that anime...

Look what I got! kekeke... can't help but share.. I'm forever a SHIM Girl :)