To End, To Begin.

Moon And Maknae

Chapter 22: To End, To Begin.

 

It took a while for Luna to bounce back but she did. She’s better now. With her loving family and members she was able to smile again and of course the support from fans gives her strength. She was again in her own room, no need to mind if Taemin will appear suddenly or no need to count if her babies were still complete, there’s no need to worry if Taemin stole any of them. She’s been given another hosting job for a dance competition and she’s also busy with school stuff.

It was even after a few days after their SMTown in China that she got to properly talk to Kai. He cornered her after practicing for a dance she was to do in the first episode of the dance show she’s hosting.

He came in the practice room not saying anything and she stood there waiting for him to say something. He looked at her for a few more seconds like it was the first time meeting her.

“Sunyoung-ah…” he said her name and she met his eyes no longer afraid to see the emotion hidden in them. “Dance with me.” And the moment she took his  hand Luna forgot all the pain if only for a moment. No music was played except the beating of their hearts and they move in every beat not taking their eyes off each other.

He marveled at the beauty before him. He likes looking at her bare face and wonders at how small her hand is compared to his. He wants to keep her forever, freeze time and only dance forever with her. She smiled as he spins her and pulled her to him after. He would frame that special smile of hers in his mind forever. He will never get used to her sunshine smile no matter how many times he sees it.

He winks at her playfully and she laughed. How he wished he could make her laugh like this forever. But forever is not what fate has for them.

They danced not caring if there’s no music for as much as their hearts would allow them. Time really has no meaning when someone’s heart is breaking.

And then just as their heart beat is no longer beating to the same tune they stopped dancing.

He lets go of her hand but not before giving it a gentle squeeze. He gathered the courage to look at her once more. Luna opens to say something but only managed to say his name.

He smiled at her. At how this tiny creature before him could make and break his heart.

“You don’t have to say anything Sunyoung,” he said and her eyes grow big. “I know that was our last dance.”

Her eyes welled up with tears as she heard those words.

“Don’t look at me like that,” he said after a while. Staring into those beautiful eyes only makes him wish he won’t have to do this. “I’m not saying goodbye for good. We’re still going to see each other here and there.” He said and ruffled her hair that she had cut so short. “I won’t say I will love you forever because I’ll move on though I’m not sure when.” He reached to cup her face one last time and dried the tears that had started to fall. “Sunyoung… promise me one thing.”

“Neh…?”

“Take care of Mr. Pig and don’t ever lose him.” this earned a small laugh from Sunyoung. He meant to say more, to tell her he really loves her and would always do but he couldn’t. It was time to let her go.

“I’ll miss you forever.” He kissed her lips one last time a small sweet moment that he wants to keep in his memory forever. When he opened his eyes he knew it was over. And he walked away before he could take back everything he said.

_

Taemin got the cold treatment from his hyungs for a few days after Luna left. It was mostly Minho and Jonghyun. Key and Onew were better to him after only a day. But the other two took a while to treat him like before.

They did a couple of shows outside Korea and even performed in China and Japan for SMTown. Of course he saw Luna there. Sometimes he overhears s talking about her like they want him to hear them. He heard Key telling Minho that Luna is eating normal again which means that she’s fine. He also heard Jonghyun telling Key that Bap just got a new cage and that Luna would be back to hosting.

Of course he misses her but he won’t ever admit it. Key seems to miss her more than the others too. She was the only one who would listen to everything he says without saying anything negative. He also noticed that his hyungs would often buy food for six people forgetting that Luna is no longer around. They didn’t say anything to him until he removed her chair in the kitchen.

“Where’s Sunyoung’s chair?” Onew was the one who asked first and they all looked at the empty space then turned to him.

“I moved it to the storage room. It was taking a lot of space,” he reasoned.

Key opened his mouth to say something but Minho surprisingly beat him to it. “Why didn’t you ask us first? I bought her that chair.”

“Sorry hyung,” he said avoiding his flaming eyes. What’s the use of having that chair if Luna is no longer there? Taemin can’t understand his hyungs.

They were busy again after just a short break. Taemin is still with WGM, he films for it for two days in a week. He’s gotten a lot better and is more comfortable with Na Eun now although they still have awkward moments especially when he refers to her as his wife because he’s reminded of the real one. He keeps reminding himself that Luna is also not real whatever paper they signed.

“Oppa are you okay?” Na Eun asked they were preparing to leave the set and Taemin was just waiting for his manager. “You look tired.”

“Ani I’m okay,” Taemin said and smiled at him. He’d been spacing a lot the whole day and not really paying attention to her. “You worked hard today, call me when you’re free I’ll treat you some lunch or dinner maybe.”

“Really? I’ll look forward to that oppa,” Na Eun said with a big smile on her face.

“I got to go,” he said goodbye to her. He needs to head to SM where he’ll meet his hyungs they’ll discuss their next concert and they still have SMTown this year. He’d been informed that they’ll perform alone for SMTown this December.

“Taemin!” Onew called him both of them just arrived at SM. “Minho said they’re waiting at the big music room.”

“Key hyung already told me, where are you going hyung?” Taemin asked when Onew head for the stairs.

“I need to use the stairs for some exercise.” Onew said and Taemin almost laugh at the serious look in his face and he remembered that they really need exercise because their schedule this last quarter of the year would be too hectic that they need strong stamina and energy.

“I’ll join you then,” Taemin said. “Hyung we’ll see you there.” Their manager opted for the elevator though.

“I just saw f(x)’s manager,” Onew said. Taemin didn’t respond so he continued. “I’m not sure if she’s here though it might just be Victoria noona or Krystal.” Then Onew suddenly stopped.

“Hyung?” Taemin also stopped not sure what’s wrong.

“Aish! I left my phone in my car.” Onew ran downstairs before Taemin could react. He decided to ditch the stairs and just take the elevator. He came out of the fire exit and found himself at the dance practice rooms. He noticed one door open and remembered what Onew said that Luna might be here so he decided to take a peek.

No music can be heard and he thought the room is empty he’s about to turn and just leave when he heard Kai’s voice. He didn’t even want to turn back but his curiosity got the better of him because he’s sure that Kai just called Luna.

“Sunyoung-ah…” he heard Kai said and he carefully went near the door. He saw Kai reach out for Luna and she took his hand. “Dance with me.” Taemin stood there for a few seconds and watch them dance with no music. He closed his eyes when he heard Luna laugh. How he misses her laugh or just to hear her greet him good morning or good night right before they sleep.

He opened his eyes and saw both of them still dancing.

His phone vibrates, a message from Onew telling him that all of them are in the music room. He took a last look before he left them and he was sure he saw her smile.

_

 

Taemin grabbed his car keys that he left at the kitchen counter, Onew and Minho were waiting for Key who was getting the rice for them. The food smells good but he’ll be eating out today.

“Where are you going?” Key asked him for the third time but he only smiled. “Yah, you’re really not going to tell us where you’re going?” He sound a bit annoyed that Taemin is keeping it a secret.

“Kibum, just let the kid go.” Onew said.

“I’ll be back later, enjoy your dinner.” Taemin said and left the older guys.

“What’s with him?” Key asked when Taemin was out. “You guys know something, I can tell.” Minho looked at Onew like asking permission if he could also tell Key. Onew nods at him.

“It’s Na Eun.
 

______________________________________

 

It's a short update but I hope you'll wait for this story... 

Thanks to the new readers and 

the loyal and patiently waiting readers....

Thanks for those who would always bother to leave a comment :)

It feels good to read your comments guys believe me even if it's short ^^

If only Red Light lasted for a bit longer... We all could have witnessed this girl's perfection...

And i love this last pic

pics from: http://isaymyeolchi.blogspot.gr/2014/07/fx-3o-album-red-light-who-is-who.html