The End

Moon And Maknae

 

I’ve thought of a lot of story about Luna and Taemin and chose this. But when Taemin joined WGM, I thought I’d just abandon the fic ‘cause it’d be really hard to write with Taemin having a fake wife on real tv. My heart still detests it, not because I don’t like Na Eun but because that girl should have been Luna. (Wishing more like it) But since I’ve already started the fic and even posted a part of the first chapter I’ve decided to continue the story anyway. There’d been changes to the story since Taemin is now in WGM but since I’m the author I can make everything happen in this story. Hope you like it!

Now I’m going to make something here. This is of course not a real interview and if it seems otherwise it’s pure coincidence.

Disclaimer: I don’t own KPOP or SM. If I did, SMTown would happen in my country.

 

Question: Who do you think is the member who’ll be good to his girlfriend?

Luna: Hmmm… Onew oppa. (Luna laughs) I really think he’ll make a good husband

Question: Who do you think is the best looking member in f(x)?

Taemin: Victoria noona (Taemin answers right away). Wasn’t she in our first mv Replay? That’s because she’s really pretty.

 

Now here's the first chapter!

____________________________________________________________

 

The end of Shinee.

The end of Luna.

The end of Taemin.

And the end of F(x).

Or not.

“Please explain this,” Taemin’s mom asked.

Key coughed and tried to open his mouth and since he can’t think of anything to say yet he closed it only to open it again after four seconds. “Uhm… actually…” That’s all Key blurted. How can he explain it? He was part of the reason why this happened.

“Taemin, do you have something to say?”  Mrs. Lee asked as if she never heard Key but Taemin didn’t even budge so she moved to the other girl in the room. “Luna?”

Frightened, nervous, confuse, Luna felt everything around her tries to choke her. She can’t breathe and her head aches like hell. How did she end up in Taemin’s room, and most particularly in Taemin’s bed? And the bad thing is she was , well almost but the worse is that beside her was Taemin, and he too was almost except for his boxers. The last thing Luna could remember is that she was drinking with Key. Taemin was not here. It was just Key and her. But now there are five people in the room. Mrs. Lee, Shinee’s manager Min, Key, Taemin and herself. She expected a hangover with the amount of beer she consumed last night but not this.

“Nothing happened,” Luna began. “I came here to hang out with Key oppa, we drank a couple of beer and well I got drunk.”

“Then…?”

“I passed out maybe,” Luna said.

“I came home late, it was around 3 in the morning. And since I was so tired I didn’t even turn the lights on in my room. I didn’t know Luna was in my bed either.”

A full two minutes of silence passed.

Then Mrs. Lee spoke again. “Do you think we’d believe that?”

“Umma that’s the truth,” Taemin said.

“Well we did drink a lot like 20 cans of beer!” Luna supplied.

Manager Min turned to Key with wide eyes. He specifically told the boys not drink more than three cans of beer.

Mrs. Lee and Manager Min were not convinced. They think Luna and Taemin slept together. It was a normal thing for teenagers nowadays plus the fact that they were explains it all. The two still denied everything so Mrs. Lee had to show them the evidence.

“Umma!” came from Taemin.

“Omona!”was all Luna said.

“That’s not mine!” Key said not helping at all.

Inside the plastic that Mrs. Lee was holding is a . And most important of all, it was a used .

“This is not all,” she added and out came four different flavors of unused condoms.

“They have mint now?” Manager Min commented which earned a glare from the usual kind Mrs. Lee.

“Manager Min, I suggest you call F(x)’s manager and Sunyoung’s parents.”

“Umma –“

“Auntie please,” Luna begged.

“Uhm why are we calling Sunyoung’s parents?”

“We’re going to plan a wedding.”

_

“Why was there a in your room?” Luna is almost at the verge of tears. They were in Key’s room. Taemin’s room is now off limits. Key said they’re keeping it that way since Mrs. Lee now considers it as the scene where the crime happened.

“Why were you in my room? And why were you drunk? And most of all why were you ?” Taemin got back at Luna refusing to answer the question.

Luna didn’t answer him. “You were too!”

“Well excuse me but that’s my room! I could be anytime I want!”

Key had enough. They were going about this for almost an hour now and they never really got answers. But he sure wants to know why there was a used in Taemin’s room.

“You two sure that nothing really happened?”

“Hyung!”

“Oppa why would you even ask?” Luna was aghast that Key even doubted them.

“Okay so nothing really happened. But why was there a in Taemin’s room? And where did those condoms come from?” Key is of course referring to the other four condoms.

Taemin had to tell the truth now but not before Manager Min called them out.

Luna’s mom was still talking to Taemin’s mom, but it seems like they have come to an agreement. Luna can’t bring herself to even look into her parents’ eyes.

“We decided to get you two married. This Friday, it’s not going to be grand. Only the people here and a few ones would know of the wedding,” Mr. Lee announced.

“Appa –“ but Taemin was held back by Key. The parents looked really serious.

“Of course we’d have to tell the management and Lee SooMan about this,” Mr. Park said.

“And we’re giving you both a choice,” Mrs. Park added to which Luna and Taemin saw a gleam of hope.

“You can either get married or not,” Mrs. Lee said.

“Of course we’re not going to get married!” Luna and Taemin both answered at the same time.

“Very well then, if you don’t want to get married then you can now leave your groups,” Manager Min spoke.

“What?” Taemin was dumbfounded.

“We’re giving you two options,” Mrs. Lee continued. “Marry each other and continue your career or not marry each other and leave Shinee and F(x).”

 

_

 

This is not happening. I can’t marry Taemin! But I can’t leave F(X). I know they’re serious. Why did I ever end up here?

Luna felt chill ran all over her body. It is imminent. Whatever explanation they say does not work. Now who said the truth shall set you free? Here she is telling her parents and everyone else that all she did was get drunk and sleep at Taemin’s room but no, no one believes her!

If only I threw that elsewhere. No, if only I never used that . The one thing I’m curious about is where mom got the other condoms. Admittedly the used one was mine. But who owns the other four?

Taemin felt Luna crying beside him. Just great. He’ll end up marrying her. Who would have thought of that? And Friday is not that far away either, it’s two days from now!

Their parents had now finished discussing the matter with LSM. This is top secret so only a few would know. Their members would have to know of course, but aside from them Taemin could not even begin to think telling anyone about their coming wedding.

“Stop crying will you?” he couldn’t help but get irritated at how Luna’s crying as if everything is his fault. Key still would not say why they were in their dorm or why Luna was there in the first place. Sure she was in his room but everyone failed to see the first thing they should have noticed which is why she was there drinking with Key. But then Taemin thought that they probably think that he was with them all along since they clearly did not believe his first statement which was what really happened. They think he lied. He was not even aware that Luna often meets up with Key until today. He thought she’s closer to Onew.

“Yah I said stop crying,” Taemin said again but it was that moment that his own mother chose to appear.

“Taemin, why are you yelling at your wife?”

“Mom she’s not my wife.”

“Yet,” his mom added. “Come on now Sunyoung dry your tears, it’s not the end of the world.” Mrs. Lee gave her handkerchief to her soon daughter-in-law.

But Luna cried even more.

_

It was Sunyoung’s last night as a single lady. Tomorrow morning she’s going to marry Shinee’s maknae. Right now she’s home with her family and staying in a room she still shares with her twin whenever they’re both home. Her sister decided to pursue her studies abroad.

“Why are you still awake Sunyoung?” Jinyoung asked her. “Come on now, you have to sleep, after all it’s your big day tomorrow.”

Luna scoffed. “Unnie don’t say that. You know I don’t want tomorrow to come at all.”

“But it will come.”

“What if I ran away? What if I don’t marry Taemin?”

“We already had this conversation a dozen times and the answer is still the same. You would have to leave F(x) and SM and the whole KPOP world,” Jinyoung answered patiently. Even though they’re twins, she acts as the unnie and Luna is of course the family’s maknae. Luna can’t keep secrets from her, and she knows what exactly happened but their parents’ mind is close and their decision is final. Luna cried and begged but the wedding is still on.

“Unnie you can take my place then,” Luna joked but her face tells otherwise.

“Yah we’re not kids anymore!” Jinyoung playfully scolded her. “You better sleep now, the best you could do is look pretty tomorrow. After all you’re marrying every noona’s dream boyfriend.”

Luna laughed at this. Sure a lot of girls like Taemin. But the Teamin they know is very different from the Lee Taemin she knows.

 

_

 

Taemin sat alone in the kitchen. He’s on his second glass of milk but he still could not sleep. Milk was not his first choice of drink but Min hyung took any kind of alcoholic drink he could find in their dorm.

Tomorrow is my first wedding.

Yes, his first wedding. You’re not expecting him to stay married with Luna all his life, are you? He’s going to get a divorce when the time comes. Right now he just had to follow what his parents want. He’ll give it a few months or even a year. And then they’ll get a divorce.

“Too excited?” Onew appeared wearing his favorite pajamas who he thinks was Luna’s present on his 22nd birthday. Now why he remembers that he does not know.

“I can’t sleep,” Tamin said.

“Of course you can’t.” Onew joined him in the table. “Tomorrow will be your wedding day.”

Taemin can now feel that Onew is in his leader mode. Every one of his hyungs excluding Key were all shocked when they were told of the wedding. He even expected one of them to cry but to his great dismay and surprise he only received congratulations from them. Later he found out that Key had already told them everything and explained what happened. He told them about the condoms found in their dorm but no one claimed them. And every time he presses the matter they’d end up asking him why there was a used in his room.

“You’re lucky,” Onew said after a few moments of silence.

“Lucky? Hyung you’re not drunk are you? Why did I end up being lucky?”

“Because you’re marrying Sunyoung,” Onew said as if it was the obvious answer.

“I’d rather marry a fan than marry Sunyoung.”

Onew laughed then turned serious. “Sunyoung is a great girl, a beautiful person really.”

“Well if you think she’s quite a catch then why don’t you marry her instead?” Taemin mocked.

“I was not the one who slept with her,” Onew got back at him to which Taemin gave him his death glare. “But seriously, Luna’s a good girl.” Onew's was quick to add.

“Hyung if you’re saying that to make me feel better, then it’s not working.” It’s not really Sunyoung he hates right now but the fact that he’s being forced to do something he clearly does not want to.

Onew nodded a few times and patted his back. “Then just think that you’re in a variety show or in a reality tv show.”

“What?” The things Onew thinks of.

“Like We Got Married or something,” he even added. “That way it would feel like you’re only doing a show.”

“We Got Married?” If only that was true. If only he’s just doing it for a show. But when tomorrow comes whether he likes or hates it or detests it he’s going to marry Park Sunyoung also known as Luna, f(x)’s main vocalist and lead dancer.

Sure she’s nice but he’s not going to marry someone just because she’s nice! He wants someone insanely beautiful. Of course Luna is not ugly. What he’s trying to say is that, he does not want to marry her. But it’s either that or leave Shinee and everything about KPOP. His parents agreed, her parents agreed, their managers agreed, the members agreed and SM agreed.

“Hyung, the condoms that mom found…”

Onew immediately stood up. “Get some sleep now.” And with that he left Taemin all alone again.

Tomorrow Shinee’s maknae and f(x)’s moon will tie the knot.

_______________________________________________________________

~TBC~

 

So first chapter is up! Now who do you think owns the /s? Kekeke

I’ll try to stick with reality as much as possible but if you find anything that so unbelievable just remember that this is fanfiction.

Feel free to ask any questions, or post comments. Questions would be answered if answers won’t spoil the story. I’ll try to make this story as fun as possible!

 

and did i get her twin's name right?