First Love

Moon And Maknae

Chapter 13: First Love

 

“He’s still not here,” Key said to Luna when she came to their dorm. “He said he’d be going to EXO’s dorm for dinner.”

“Oppa can I wait for Taemin here?” Luna asked Key is actually about to go meet up with some of his friends. Onew and Jonghyun were already out and Minho is still at the location of his drama.

“Of course, you live here after all.” Luna still has her things here. “When are you coming back here?”

“I still don’t know oppa, maybe after our album promotions.”

“Will you be fine here alone? I don’t think Minho would be back tonight, Onew and Jonghyun hyung said they’d be late as well.”

“It’s okay oppa, I’ll just wait for Taemin then.”

“Okay, I’ll go now.”

When Key left Luna immediately went to Taemin’s room and searched for Mr. Pig but the toy was nowhere to be found. So Taemin really has Mr. Pig with him she thought he was just fooling around with her. She sat on the bed and decided to call her twin to take her mind off Taemin. After a while she had fallen asleep when she woke up Taemin is still not home and neither are the others. She decided to tidy the room and when she was done she went to the kitchen to get some drinks that’s when Taemin arrived.

He looked really surprised to see her there.

“What are you doing here?”

“I came to rescue Mr. Pig where is he?” Luna said hands on her waist.

Taemin frowned at her and shrugged. “I left him.”

“Bwoh? Where?”

“It’s in the car, I left the car at EXO’s their manager drove me home.” Taemin watched as the panic he saw on her face earlier disappeared.

“Wae?” Luna walked towards him and started to sniff around like a dog. “Did you drink?”

“A little,” Taemin lied.

“Don’t you have a schedule tomorrow? And why were you out drinking?”

“I was with EXO. And why are you still out just to get some stupid stuff toy?” Taemin looked annoyed right now so Luna didn’t push.

“Well then I’d better go.” She passed by him and he grabbed her hand. She could smell alcohol all over him.

“Stay.” He said without looking at her.

“Huh?”  Luna felt her heart beat accelerate. “Taemin…”

He grabbed her shoulders and brought his face closer to hers. “Stay, you still owe me a birthday gift.” Luna could only nod not knowing how to respond when his face is so close to hers. Then he lets go of her and pats her head before going into his room leaving Luna alone again.

“What was that all about?” Luna said talking to herself. She sent Amber a message that she’d be staying here for a while, but would go home eventually she can’t stay here again. After another ten minutes she decided to check on Taemin. she found him sprawled on his bed.

“Taemin…” she called from the doorway. “Are you asleep?” she felt stupid for asking and she went in and sat on one side of the bed. “I can’t sleep here tonight. I have to go home.” She continued to talk even though Taemin is asleep. She checked once again to make sure that he’s asleep before touching one side of his face. “Aigoo why did you drink?” she moved closer to examine his face. “Did you have fun at EXO’s dorm? I could no longer drink like you, remember what happened the last time I got drunk? I ended up marrying you.” Luna could now smile at the memory. “Aish why am I talking to you?” she started to stand but Taemin grabbed her hand. “Yah you’re awake?”

“Do you regret it?” Taemin asked eyes still close.

“What?”

“Marrying me?”

Luna could only stare at him to be honest she has not given it a thought at all. They didn’t function as normal couples do. “I don’t know.”

“Would you have married me if you were dating someone else?” Taemin continued to ask her questions.

“What are you saying?”

“Just answer me.”

“I’m not dating anyone.”

“What if you were?”

“I don’t know.” Silence followed after, Taemin still holding her hand. “Taemin you should change first before you sleep.” She pulled her hand from his grasp and stood up.

“Sunyoung, what if I tell you I lost Mr. Pig.” Taemin opened his eyes now and was looking directly at her.

She looked confused for a moment. “You said it’s in your car.”

“I lost Mr. Pig and I’d buy you another one or even better looking toys.”

“But it’s not the same I want Mr. Pig.”

“Wae?”

“Did you really lose Mr. Pig?” Taemin didn’t answer her.

“What’s with that toy? It’s just a stupid pig, even an ugly one.”

“Someone gave me that pig.” Luna finally said not liking the way anger is showing on his face. Taemin’s face is normally sweet but when he’s angry it really frightens her for some reason.

“And he’s someone special to you that’s the reason why you kept the gift? Do you like him?”

“Bwoh?” Luna did not even have time to think how he knew that it was a guy who gave it to her.

“Do you like Jongin?” Luna was surprised to hear him say Kai’s real name and she knew he was talking about Kai.

“How did you know it was Jongin?” Taemin was annoyed that Luna is too honest. She didn’t even deny that it was Jongin.

“Do you like him?”

“It was such a long time ago, I don’t know how I felt back then.” She didn’t dare look at Taemin.

“But you kept the pig.”

“He gave it to me on my birthday.”

“You still haven’t answered my question.”

“Maybe I did.” Luna confessed she saw Taemin close his eyes again and was glad to hear the front door open she came out of Taemin’s room to see Onew and Jonghyun coming in.

“Sunyoung!” Onew greeted her first. “Why are you here?”

“Taemin’s not feeling well,” she said. “I came here to get some of my things.”

“Really?” Jonghyun said and went to Taemin’s room to check on the maknae.

“You’re going home?” Onew asked her and she nods. “Okay then I’ll drive you back to your dorm.”

Jonghyun found Taemin sitting on his bed. “What happened to you?” he asked the younger guy right away. “You look tired. Did you drink?”

“I was with EXO earlier.” Taemin answered. “Sunyoung left?”

“Neh, Onew hyung sent her home. Did something happen between you two? Sunyoung looked sad.”

“I lost her pig.”

“Bwoh?”

“Hyung, do you still remember your first love?”

Jonghyun was taken aback at his question but answered him anyways by nodding his head. “It’s hard to forget your first love. Wae? Don’t you remember your first love anymore?”

“I don’t know, I don’t think I even have one.”

Jonghyun let out a laugh. “That’s okay Taemin, you’re going to have one somehow. First love never really dies you know.”

“You think so?”

“I know so, but the sad thing is it never ever comes true most of the time. Somehow first love never lasts.” Jonghyun studied Taemin’s face for a moment. “Is this about your wife?”

“I’m not talking about –”

“Na Eun is really cute you know,” Jonghyun said. Taemin just nods his head not wanting to continue their conversation.

“I’ll take a shower first hyung,” he said and Jonghyun pats his back before leaving his room.

It’s not about Na Eun. It’s about his real wife. He’s not really sure if she still likes Kai but the way she answered earlier made him feel like she still has something for him. She kept the gift he gave her and even sleeps with it. How could his wife like his best friend?

________________________________________

 

“Jongin why are you still awake?” Suho asked finding Kai alone in the living room everyone else is asleep.

“Hyung do you think she still remembers?” Kai asked.

“Who? What are you talking about?”

“Sunyoung,” Kai muttered.

Suho sat beside Kai. “Why are you thinking about that now? Sunyoung is now your sunbae and that should be the only relationship you should have with her.”

“I know hyung, but I can’t help but wonder.”

“Wonder about what?”

“What if I told her what I really felt back then?”

Suho pats his back and tried to find words to comfort him, he sees regret in his dongsaengs eyes and it makes him sad as well. As a leader he’s supposed to guide the members and problems like this is not something he should ignore. They are a new group and much is expected of them and every one of them must give their all for EXO. It should be their priority for now.

“I was such a coward hyung.”

“You were not and I think you did what was best for both of you. Jongin, you and Sunyoung are still young there are still a lot of things that could happen and things that you need to learn and experience. I’m not saying that liking her is a mistake but you must remember why you’re here as EXO’s member. We all agreed that the group is our priority, you should be in top form at all times. Give it time.”

“I’ve already given it time hyung and look where it got us. She’s out of my reach.” He had his chance before but he never told her.

“I still think not telling her is the best,” Suho said. “And she’s not out of your reach. She’s still Sunyoung, prettier this time though and she has become a fine young lady but she’s still nice just when we had known her before. And as far as I know she’s still single.”

Kai’s eyes became even sadder.

“What?”

“I think Sunyoung already has someone.”

“Bwoh?”

“And the problem is that someone might be Taemin."

 

__________________________________________

I just woke up and found out my babies (TVXQ) won! I'm so happy!

Now what would Taemin do? Luna and Kai's past though... O____O

and now I must stop here because I still have not finished my report ^____^

Please leave some comments .....