Mr. Pig

Moon And Maknae

Chapter 12: Mr. Pig

 

Taemin was the last one to get home. He drove Kai to his dorm and sent Na Eun to hers after. Jonghyun and Key sent f(x) home using Key’s car. If only the blackout did not happen. He was actually happy that they did something for him on his birthday, he didn’t really expect anything for his birthday because everyone is busy. And even Luna came even though she didn’t prepare any gift he was still glad that she was there.

Everyone was already sleeping when he arrived. After a quick shower he went to the kitchen to get some water and was surprised to find another box of cake inside the fridge. He was sure the cake was homemade no one would sell a cake that looks like this one. Then he heard the front door open, he heard two familiar voices arguing.

“Unnie we should just go back I don’t think this is right.”

“Shhh… it’d only take a minute then we’re out of here.”

“But what if –”

“Just stay here and I’ll be quick.”

She was in such a hurry she didn’t wonder why the kitchen lights were still on and failed to notice Taemin standing at the corner. Luna directly went to the fridge.

“Looking for this?” Luna yelped as Krystal gasped.

“Uhm I think I better go back to Amber unnie right now.” She hurriedly went out without waiting for Luna.

“Yah Soojung!” But the younger one was already out of sight. She turned around and saw Taemin holding the cake.

“Did you bake the cake?” Still no answer. “Yah Sunyoung!”

“I didn’t know what to get you,” Luna finally looking everywhere but at him.

“Then why didn’t you bring this out earlier?” Taemin asked and then he remembered Na Eun’s cake. “Did you really make this? No one helped you?” He hastily said.

“Krystal taught me for a week.”

“Tsk, that’s why your cake looks clumsy. Wait let me taste it,” Taemin said before Luna could yell at him for calling her cake clumsy. He softly chuckled seeing Luna’s annoyed face right now he knows Luna’s extra sensitive when it comes to her culinary skills.

“Not bad,” he said. “No one would buy it of course if you sell this,” he added.

“Aish just don’t eat it!”

“Wae? You made it for me why shouldn’t I eat this? And why do I get the feeling that someone already got to taste this? There’s a small chunk missing here.”

“Onew oppa did that. I made him taste it,” Luna admitted.

“Wae? Afraid that it’d taste horrible?”

“Yah if it’s that terrible why don’t you just throw it!?”

“It’s mine now so you don’t get to choose the future of this cake. And why are you here trying to steal this cake?”

Luna was silent for a moment. “I didn’t want you to see that. I decided to just give you another gift just like what you said.”

“No need for that. I’m keeping this one.” He took out his phone and took a picture of the cake. At the same time Luna got a message from Krystal telling her that they’re already driving back to the dorm. “What’s wrong?” Taemin asked.

“Those two just left me!”

“Those two?”

“Amber unnie and Krystal. I had Amber unnie drive us here. We decided to sneak in to get the cake.”

“So you thought you could just get away with stealing my cake?”

“It’s not stealing! I made that cake.”

“Which now says ‘happy birthday Taemin’ so it’s mine.”

“Fine you can have it! I’m going.” Luna marched out of the kitchen but before she could leave Taemin was already in front of her blocking the doorway. “What?”

“You’re leaving?”

“I’ll take the taxi.”

“You can’t”

“Then you’ll drive me back to our dorm?”

“Nope, stay here.”

“What?”

“I can’t drive you back I’m too tired.”

“But I can’t stay here!”

“Why not?”

Luna can’t think of anything to say and she knows Taemin is really too tired to drive her back so she sighed and went to Taemin’s room. He returned to the kitchen to put the cake back to the fridge but not before taking another bite. After drinking a glass of milk he returned to his room. Luna is already occupying the bed.

“Who told you, you could take the bed?”

“You insisted on making me stay, it’s not my fault you won’t drive me back.”

“Well you were the one who came here with the intent to steal my cake.”

“Whatever, I’m tired. I want to sleep.” Luna said wanting to end their conversation.

“Sunyoung,” Taemin’s voice turned serious.

“What?”

“Thank you.” Taemin smiled as he lied down on his back “Next time don’t hesitate on giving me anything you make, arrasseo?” Luna nodded and even though Taemin can’t see her somehow he knew that she understands. “Okay then, go to sleep. Good night.”

“Happy birthday Taemin, goodnight.”

___________________________________________

 

When Taemin woke up Luna was already gone. She didn’t leave any note, she just left. All his hyungs were all awake now and his birthday cake almost finished.

“Yah!” he yelled when he saw that there’s only one slice left.

“Good morning too,” Key sarcastically said.

“Rough night?” Jonghyun teased. “We saw Sunyoung come out of your room.”

“Well it’s more like she saw Jonghyun hyung almost wearing nothing when she came out of your room,” Minho added the details.

“What? Hyung why’d you go around again?”

“I don’t go around !” Jonghyun glared at Minho. “I was wearing boxers. And we didn’t know she slept here. Why was she here in the first place?” All of them waited for his answer.

“Why did you eat my cake?” Taemin decided to change the subject.

“We were hungry,” Onew said like it was the obvious answer.

“Yeah and you still haven’t answered the question,” Jonghyun added.

“She came back last night to get the cake. But I caught her and I was too tired to drive her back to their dorm.” He saw Onew reach for the last slice of cake. “Hyung that’s mine!” Onew grinned at him and dropped his fork back to his place. “Why did no one tell me she had a cake ready?”

“Well she obviously didn’t want you to have it if she came back to get it.” Jonghyun was looking at the last slice of cake.

“Besides Na Eun bought you one.” Key said stealing a glance at the cake while Taemin got a glass of water.

“Speaking of Na Eun you didn’t say you two are really close now,” Minho said and he was the only one not interested with the last piece of cake because he had eaten four slices already.

“We’re not really that close, I invited her over because I was being polite.” Taemin said quickly grabbing a fork. “Hyung put that back!” Key took a piece from the slice but Taemin caught him. “Did Sunyoung leave anything?”

“Like a love letter?” Jonghyun teased.

“She just screamed loud enough for our neighbors to hear after seeing Jonghyun’s body and said goodbye.” Onew woke up with a shock from Luna’s screams.

“Hyung I was wearing boxers!”

_____________________________________________

 

“Who are you calling?” Key asked Taemin just before their car arrived at SM.

“It’s Sunyoung,” Minho answered who had been secretly reading the messages Taemin was sending to Luna. “He’s asking her for a date.”

“I’m not!”

“What?” Both Jonghyun and Key exclaimed.

“Why not?” Onew said instead.

“She hasn’t answered yet,” Minho continued.

“I’m not asking her out okay?” Taemin tried to argue but no one believed him.

“It’s okay Taemin she’s your wife after all.” Onew said when all of them had already got out of the car and are now entering the building.

“Try calling her later, she might be too busy practicing or something.” Jonghyun suggested but there’s no need for Taemin to do that because they had just spotted Luna with Sehun.

“Hi!” Luna greeted them happily even waving her hands Sehun on the other hand bowed to his sunbaes.

“Where are you going?” Taemin asked her right away. “Do you have your phone with you?”

“Wae? Did you call?” Luna got her phone from her bag and she was surprised at the number of times Taemin called not to mention the number of messages he sent. “Oh sorry Taemin…”

Jonghyun had pulled Sehun at the side making some conversation and Minho joined them.

“Why are you with Sehun?” Taemin asked Luna quietly.

“I owe him some drinks and snacks. He helped me the other day, I broke a plate that Victoria unnie really likes. He helped me find the place where it was bought.”

“That’s all?”

“What do you mean that’s all?”

Luna won’t believe what she was sensing right now because it’s just too impossible. Taemin looks jealous.

“What are you going to do after?”

“Home.”

“Come back here, you owe me dinner.”

“Bwoh?”

“You still owe me a gift.”

“But I got you a cake. You even said that another gift is not necessary.”

“Well I changed my mind, you even wanted to throw the cake away. You have to buy me dinner. If you don’t come back I’ll throw all the babies you left in my room. Including that ugly pink pig you have.”

“Hey Mr. Pig is not ugly!” Luna looked offended and Taemin almost wanted to laugh. He really thinks that amongst all the stuff toys Luna now has in his room that pink pig is the only one ugly.

“I’ll see you later then.”

“Sunyoung let’s go,” Sehun called her when Shinee left. Luna nodded at him and they continued walking. She forgot Sehun was still there for a moment. Why would Taemin insist that she give him something aside from the cake?

“What are you thinking?” Sehun asked.

“Oh nothing just – ”

“Sehun!” Luna stopped walking when she heard Kai call Sehun. She turned around and saw Kai running towards them.

Kai greeted her and turned to Sehun. “You forgot your phone.”

“Thanks,” Kai could have given him his phone later but when he learned from Suho that Sunyoung and Sehun are together he quickly grabbed the phone from Chanyeol and ran after them. “Uhm well we’re gonna go now.”

“Why don’t you come with us Jongin?” Luna said all of a sudden. “Sehun and I are just gonna eat something.” Sehun was secretly sending signals to Kai to say no but Kai quickly agreed. So together they went to a café near the building. Luna insisted to get their order while the other two wait at the table.

“Here you go,” Luna said placing their order on the table both guys scooted over to give her room and she looked at both of them not really sure as where to sit. But Sehun playfully pulled her towards him after she hesitated.

“So… uhm…” Luna looked at Kai she actually didn’t know what to say so she just closed again.

“I saw your musical,” Kai suddenly said and even Sehun was surprised.

“You did?” Luna was obviously happy to hear this.

“You really are great at it,” Kai added.

“Nah, I still have a lot to learn but thank you for watching it.”

“Hey Sunyoung,” Sehun patted her shoulder to get her attention and showed her f(x)’s new album. “Care to sign it?”

“Wow you bought our cd?” Luna exclaimed and even clapped her hands. “Aw Sehun you’re so sweet.” Sehun looking smug handed her a bright colored pen to sign the cd.

“We should really do this more, but with all our schedule in a jam we probably won’t be seeing each other after our promotions. We can’t do it for long Krystal and Sulli would be busy with dramas.”

“I heard you have a drama too,” Kai said.

“Oh that, well it’s not yet confirmed. Victoria unnie would be going to China a lot but you’d see more of Amber unnie during Show Champion.”

They didn’t get to spend more time that afternoon either Luna had to go back to f(x)’s dorm their manager picked her up and she forgot all about meeting Taemin back at SM. The emergency is about Sulli being seen with Choza, the media is saying the two are dating. Sulli said they were just friends, Sulli was forbidden to see him for a while to prevent any rumors again. And if she’d want to meet up with other celebrities or friends of the opposite she’d have to ask permission first. Sulli had cried and she told Luna it’s not fair that she could not even see her friends. Victoria told her to just let the rumors die and stay out of trouble for the mean time. The public is still not ready to see her date even if she’s not really dating anyone.

“Jinri-ah,” Luna entered Sulli’s room bringing tea. “Drink this, it’d make you feel better.”

Sulli sat up and met Luna’s eyes. The tears had all stop now, she can’t cry all night. They still have a recording to do tomorrow and they’d be going overseas as well.

“Thanks unnie,” Sulli said taking a sip of tea. “It’s really not fair unnie.”

“I know,” Luna smiled and gave her a quick hug. “It’s never going to be fair. I had to marry Taemin even if we didn’t really do anything. There are things that we can’t do and can’t decide on our own. People are quick to judge us because we are idols, the public would always have something to say even if it’s not their business because we are public figures.”

“How do you do it unnie?”

“Hm? What do you mean?”

“How can you smile and look like nothing is wrong?”

Luna squeezed her hand. “I love what I do. And I feel fortunate that I’m able to do the things that I want. Singing, dancing, performing and I’m with four great girls. Besides I can’t let everything that people say affect me. If I’d let that happen I think I’m going to be crazy. It’s not your talent or your looks that define you, it’s your decisions.”

“Thanks unnie.”

________________________________________________

 

“Sunyoung,” Amber called her after she talked to Sulli. “Taemin had been trying to reach you.”

Luna’s eyes widen. “Oh no! I forgot about Taemin.”

“And he left a message, he said something like roasting Mr. Pig.”

“What?” Luna ran to her room where she found her phone on top of her desk. She had 5 missed calls from Taemin and 3 messages still from Taemin.

“Yah Taemin! Don’t you dare touch Mr. Pig!” she said right after Taemin answered her call.

“Don’t you think you should say sorry first before you start yelling at me because of Mr. Pig?” Taemin shouted at the other line as well.

“If you touch Mr. Pig I’m really not going to forgive you!”

“Yah call me later! I’m driving!”

Luna calmed down. “Where are you going?” Luna asked looking at the clock on her wall.

“No need for you to know, I’m just driving around with Mr. Pig here. Bye!” Taemin hung up right away. He got a message from Amber just before Luna called that they had an emergency though he was not told what the emergency was.

Taemin is going to EXO’s dorm he promised to visit whenever he has time. He brought some drinks and food as well. He called Kai beforehand that he’d be visiting today and the latter is now waiting at the parking lot. 

“Wah you look rich,” Kai teased he helped Taemin get the food and drinks he brought.

“You shouldn’t have brought this many,” Kai said Suho had prepared for dinner as well.

“Ani, we need to eat a lot.” Taemin said as he helped Kai get the bags from his car.

“Oh Taemin what’s that?” Kai asked just before Taemin could close the door to his car. Kai was looking at Luna’s stuff toy. He actually brought along the ugly looking pig with him.

“Just something Sunyoung left.” Taemin said.

“Sunyoung? You mean Luna?” Kai asked and Taemin nodded as Kai continued to stare at the toy.

“Wae?”

“Nothing, it’s just that I didn’t know she kept Mr. Pig.” Taemin was surprised to hear Kai call the toy Mr. Pig. How did he know about the toy? As if Kai read his mind he let out a chuckle before he said. “I gave that to Sunyoung before she became a part of f(x).”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been wanting to update this chapter but just didn't have the time.. .

You guys did see some fancams of smtown with f(x) and exo right? I simply love Luna and Chen's duet...it was just sweet!

Anyways you guys have a good week ahead! And if you could also spare some comments about this chapter! :) 

Thanks for reading!