Players

Jung Daehyun, My Quiet Prince ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the first class, you were quiet. As much as you want to talk to Daehyun, you can't. Your hands were holding Daehyun's hand below the table. Daehyun kept caressing your hands to tell you that it's fine.

"Class, we're gonna have the sports week in the next two weeks. We're gonna have basketball, volleyball, badminton, swimming, and cheering competition." Mr. Park said.

The class cheered, knowing that they won't have classes for a week because of the sports week. Your eyes lightened up, *Yes!*

"I will be posting the official players for the Sports Week 2013 later. For those who will see their names on the paper, please stay after school. That's all. Class dismissed." Mr. Park said as he left the room and proceeded to the bulletin boards to pin the official players.

Jaira grabbed your hand, "Unnie! Let's go! I want to see!", You looked at Daehyun, he nodded and let go of your hand. Youngjae smirked at Daehyun and left.

You and Jaira squished through the crowd and managed to get in front. You looked at the volleyball section. You and Jaira were on team Red. While team Blue has all the Secret members on it, *Great.*

You looked at the basketball section to see half of the BAP members on the team Red. It was Youngjae, Yongguk, and Himchan. Your heart sank when you saw that Daehyun's name was under team Blue. Jongup and Zelo was on team Blue also.

"Oh, that's too bad. We're on the opposite teams with half of the B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter