Birthday Part II

Jung Daehyun, My Quiet Prince ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't wait for the presents!" Zelo said excitedly.

Yongguk whacked him in the head, "Its not your presents."

You were sitting in the couch and all the members including Jaira sat at the carpet. One by one, you opened their gifts.

"Here you go. Its from me and Jonguppie." Jaira said as she threw a box at you. You opened it and it revealed a cap with silver spikes on it.

"Omo! I wanted to get one of this!" You hugged Jaira and she looked weirdly at you, "Its kind of scary, but we bought it because you want it."

You smiled at the two of them and held out a thumbs-up, "Thanks you guys! You're the best!"

Next was Zelo's gift. He gave you a large, messy gift that obviously looked like he wrapped it himself. You opened it and it revealed a stuffed toy.

"Noona, I hope you like it. I know you don't like cartoons but she's just like you. Pretty and smart." Zelo said, you smiled at him.

"Princess Bubblegum? Really? She's not even pretty and smart." Daehyun joked. Everybody laughed while you shot Daehyun a glare.

Next was Himchan's gift. It was in a big neatly wrapped box. You opened the box and it revealed a cute, pink jewelry box. Inside, there were many jewelries already.

You gasped, "Himchan, you dont have to-", "Don't worry. Those were fakes." Himchan cutted you off and joked. When he saw your serious face, "Sorry, just joking. I want to, okay? What do you want me to give you? A piece o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter