Surprise Visit I

Jung Daehyun, My Quiet Prince ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were chilling inside your house with Daehyun. As usual, he was at the kitchen cooking something.

You yawned, "I'm boooored."

Just then, the doorbell rang. You stood up from the couch and went to the door.

As you opened the door, you saw two persons that looks like Daehyun. They smiled at you warmly.

You bowed, "A-annyeonghaseyo. May I know who you are?"

The two of them bowed as well, "We want to see our son, Daehyun."

You were shocked, *I'm... talking to Daehyun's parents.* You opened the door wider and let them in.

"O-of course! Please sit in the couch and make yourself at home." You urged them in.

"What a nice girl." Daehyun's mom commented as you went to the kitchen.

"Mhm." Daehyun's father nodded.

"Yah Daehyun! You have a visitor!" You told him.

Daehyun looked at you weirdly, "A visitor? For me? But this isn't my house. Is it BAP?"

You pushed him out of the kitchen, "No, its not BAP. Now go! I'll handle the business here."

Daehyun took off his apron, "Wait! You need this!" He wore the apron on you and tied it on your back.

"Don't hurt yourself, okay? I'll be back to check on you." Daehyun kissed your forehead and went out of the kitchen.

You smiled to yourself, *What did I do to have a sweet boyfriend like him?*

----

"U-umma, a-appa?!" Daehyun grew shocked when he saw his parents.

His mom walked to him a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter