Sunday is Cheesecake Day

Jung Daehyun, My Quiet Prince ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Sunday morning when you heard your alarm clock ring, you groaned, "Who alarmed this thing? Its Sunday!" But then, you felt a weight on your bed.

"Yah! Wake up!" Daehyun shook you harshly. Your eyes were still closed.

*Heavy sleeper.* Daehyun stared at your sleeping face with your mouth slightly open. *I mean, heavy cute sleeper.* Daehyun snapped out of his thoughts and shook you again.

"What do you want?!" You yelled at him, one eye open.

"You said we would make cheesecake today!" Daehyun said.

You finally opened both of your eyes and glared at him, "Waking me up at 8AM for a cheesecake, really? Do you love cheesecake that much?"

Daehyun stopped shaking you and stood up, "Well, if you don't want, then I'll go make them by myself."

"Aish. This guy is guilt-tripping me." You said and went to the bathroom to fresh yourself up.

After a few minutes, you came down the stairs. You can see Daehyun's figure sitting at one of the kitchen counter. "You know, we have some chairs here in the kitchen. Why sit at the counter?"

Daehyun smirked, "Because I'm cool."

You chuckled, "I thought you're going to make cheesecake by yourself?"

"I need someone to accompany me." Daehyun said.

You crossed your arms, "Just this time, I'm gonna help you."

Daehyun clapped, "Good."

You held out the recipes one by one, "So, what will I do?"

Daehyun held out his mini iPad and readed the instructions carefully, "Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter."

"Uh-huh. Then?" You did as what he told.

"Put it in a springform pan. Here." Daehyun said as he held out a round-looking pan.   "Then I'll be the one to mix cream cheese, sugar, flour, and vanilla." Daehyun said as he mixed the ingredients together with an electric mixer.

 

You stared at Daehyun, *I never knew you and I would be close like this. I wish you would be able to live her forever. I wouldn't mind.*

 

"The next thing you'll do is get the whipping cream and....lemon peel?" Daehyun slowly said, unsure.

 

You looked at him weirdly, "Lemon peel?"

 

Daehyun nodded, "Mhm. Look." Daehyun showed you, he was right. So you peeled a lemon and mixed it with whipping cream right away. When you are done, Daehyun mixed it at his bowl and then poured it at the pan.

 

"And we should put it in the oven now." Daehyun put his iPad in the table and grabbed the pan and placed it in the oven. "We need to wait for 1 and a half hour."

 

You nodded, "I think we made many servings. We should invite the guys over here." You referred to BAP.

 

Daehyun lightened up, "Yeah, you're right. Let me call them."

 

*Just with BAP, you're already happy, huh?* You looked at Daehyun who definitely looked excited.

 

After a 30 minutes, BAP and Jaira was over at your house.

 

"Hyung, you cook?!" Zelo's jaw dropped when you said that you and Daehyun made patbingsu and then cheesecake this day.

 

Yongguk smiled at you, "He's the pig in the house, seriously. We never knew he would bake or cook."

 

"When I ate his chocolate accidentally, he didn't talk to me that day until I said sorry." Jongup laughed. (A/N:What Jongup said is true. LOL.)

 

Jaira nudged you, "I think you two are getting closer, hm?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter