Day 1: Meeting Lee Kang Dae

Jung Daehyun, My Quiet Prince ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before you knew it, it was already Monday again. Which is the day for you to 'adopt - a - friend'.

"I'm so excited." Daehyun smiled at you.

*I'm not so good with kids. What if I will be a total turn off for Daehyun?* You gulped and just said, "Yeah."

Getting in the seond bus, you saw Jaira and the BAP members. Jaira waved at you and pointed at the pair of chairs beside them.

"Daehyun is your partner, huh? That's a nice way to train yourselves in the future." Jaira winked at the two of you.

You blushed and spanked Jaira on the shoulder, "Yah! Shut up."

"Me and Cheetos over there are partners." Jaira held out a peace sign, "And then Yongguk and Himchan. Then baby Zelo and Youngjae."

Himchan held out his SLR and pointed it towards you and Daehyun, "SMILE~" You quickly held out a peace sign while Daehyun just smiled.

"Group pic now!" Himchan pointed the camera at him and all of you squished beside him and did your own poses, "3...2...1!" the camera flashed. All of you laughed while getting back to your seats. Himchan went back to his seat and did a few selcas.

The ride to the orphanage was quite short. After 20 minutes, you were already there. The teachers led you inside and left you for a few minutes to pick one child by pair.

Daehyun and you looked around, there was a boy at the corner that caught Daehyun's eyes. He immediately walked towards the little boy that looked so lonely at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter