Necklace

Jung Daehyun, My Quiet Prince ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 10PM when BAP decided to go home. They helped you clean the house since it was too many for you to handle. You were about to go to bed when Daehyun knocked at your door.

"_____?" Daehyun asked, waiting for your response.

"Yeah?"

"Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure. Come in."

Daehyun sighed, "I mean can we talk at the garden?"

You opened your door to see Daehyun avoiding your eyes, "What for?"

"You'll see." He said as he grabbed your hand and led you to the mansion's garden.

You and Daehyun sat down at the bench that was on the left side of the fountain.

"Sorry. I got offended at what Himchan said. Well, kind of." He said.

You raised your eyebrows, "The fake ones and the cheap necklace thing?"

"Yeah. But I swear, this cost me my whole life savings." Daehyun said as he held out a small box with a pink silver heart attached on it. You could clearly see that the box  must've cost expensive already.

"But you said you don't have a gi-" You were cutted off by Daehyun, "I'm just too shy to give you this. Especially at what Himchan said."

You just kept quiet, you understood what Daehyun was trying to say. So instead, he opened the small box and it revealed a necklace with an unmounted heart shaped diamond. Your eyes sparkled just by looking at it. Daehyun stood up and you fixed your hair while he clasped the beautiful necklace around your neck.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter