"Bookworm"

Jung Daehyun, My Quiet Prince ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After class, you and Jaira went to a cafe. You told Jaira about what happened earlier between you and Youngjae.

"You serious?! But I saw B.A.P. in the cafeteria earli- Oh wait. That time, Youngjae is missing. Oh. So the two of you flirted in the library? That's a unique one". Jaira said.

You flicked Jaira in the head,"Pabo! We're not flirting! We just became friends, okay? Youngjae is just a bookworm as he is.", you explained.

Jaira smirked,"I have a feeling that you'll no longer like Daehyun anymore."

"Why?", you asked.

"Because it's gonna be Youngjae!", Jaira squealed.

You shooked your head,"No way, this girl,",you pointed at yourself,"Is Daehyun forever!"

"So you're just gonna use Youngjae to be close to BAP?", Jaira asked.

You shooked your head again,"No. I am not that mean, okay? Look, we're just gonna be friends. Nothing more than that. Period."

Jaira sipped her cappuccino,"So, does the two of you have nicknames already?"

You blushed and nodded,"Yep. We call each other 'Bookworm'."

"Omo! That's so sweet! And a cute nickname too!", Jaira giggled.

--

Meanwhile at BAP's apartment...

Youngjae knocked at the door. BAP's maknae, Zelo, opened the door and Youngjae got in.

"Hyung! Just in time! Himchan hyung just cooked a delicious ramen for all of us!", Zelo smiled as he closed the door.

Youngjae ruffled Zelo's hair,"Okay, I'll be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter