Making Patbingsu

Jung Daehyun, My Quiet Prince ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I have to go now unnie. We're done." Jaira waved at you as Jongup carried the grocery bags.

You waved, "Bye, take care!"

You turned around and saw your cart, which is pushed by Daehyun, "Hey! What's that for?!" You pointed at your already-full cart with such ingredients.

Daehyun smiled, "Its the ingredients for my cheesecake."

You sighed, "You're lucky my mom gave me extra money."

"Help me find ingredients for patbingsu. I'll make one later." You said.

--

After the grocery, you headed home. You opened the door, "Guess mom's not home. She even brought our maid with her."

"Are you still gonna make patbingsu?" Daehyun asked.

You nodded, "Sure! I can do it myself!"

Daehyun chuckled, "You sure? Then I'll just go upstai-"

You tugged on Daehyun's shirt, "No! I mean, I need someone to accompany me, please?"

"Okay, then." Daehyun sat on a chair on the kitchen counter.

"I need an accompany, not someone to watch me." You put your arms on your waist and tapped your foot.

Daehyun sighed and stood beside you, "Just tell me what to do."

"Rinse and strain a cup of red beans and place them on a pot.  Add cups of water. Cover the pot and bring to a boil over low heat for 10 minutes." You expertly said.

Daehyun's jaw dropped, "For a weak girl, I didn't know you really know how to cook."

You whacked his head, "Just do what I told you."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter