Complete

Jung Daehyun, My Quiet Prince ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun smiled and ruffled your hair, "Pabo! I'm not gonna force you on something that you're not ready yet."

You raised your head up and met eyes with Daehyun, "But you said we're going to-" You were cutted off by Daehyun, "Yeah, we're gonna go night swimming later. Isn't that fun and exciting?"

*Aigoo. Im such a pabo! Pabo! Pabo!* You closed your eyes, balled your hands into a tight fist, and hit your head with it.

Daehyun held your hand, stopping you from hurting yourself, "Just a kiss in the cheeks and memory will be deleted."

You hesitated for a bit, but you leaned in and kissed Daehyun on his soft cheeks. He smiled, "Memory deleted."

--

Later that night, you and Daehyun went to the pool to have a night swim with the members.

"Congrats to the newly-wed couple!" Yongguk raised up his glass of wine. All of you followed and clinked your glasses altogether, "Cheers!"

"And to the future couple, Jaira and Jongup." Yongguk raised his glass of wine again. You laughed and followed Yongguk along with the other members.

"Chee- YAH!" Jaira glared at Yongguk when she just realized what Yongguk had said. The group laughed and clinked their glasses again.

"Did I miss anything?" a famliar voice spoke. All of you turned around, *Youngjae.*

You were shocked to see him, he doesn't look like the old bubbly Youngjae anymore. He looked stressed to be honest, and he looked like he lost weight. You looked at everyone, they backed away except for Daehyun, leaving the three of you at the corner for privacy.

Daehyun held on your waist protectively, "What do you want? Trouble again? Ruin everything again?"

Youngjae quickly kneeled in front of you and Daehyun, you gasped, "Y-Youngjae. What are you doing?"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for ruining everything. I'm sorry for ruining Daehyun hyung's proposal and birthday, hurting you, forced you to kiss me, and bring you in danger. I-I was out of my mind. I'm sorry. I'm very sorry..." Youngjae started to tear up. You knew he was sincere, and you completely understood him.

"What happened to you and Secret

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter