Dance

Jung Daehyun, My Quiet Prince ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days later, Daehyun wasn't coming as often as he does. He always comes and stays for an hour. So when you were discharged from the hospital, you wanted to see him right away. You wanted to know why he doesn't come often. Jaira and Jongup were the ones who went when you were discharged. They made sure that you were fine these past few days when Daehyun wasn't by your side.

"What happened to Daehyun? He doesn't visit me as often as he used to." You said as you came out of the restroom wearing the floral dress that Jaira and Jongup had brought for you.

They looked at each other and Jaira spoke up, "His mother is sick so he has to take care of her."

*I shouldn't be selfish. Of course Daehyun's mother is more important than me.* You thought and went out with Jaira and Jongup.

"There's the cab, you go ahead, ______. Jaira and me will just go, uhm somewhere." Jongup said and opened the cab's door for you.

You smirked at them, "You two are gonna date, huh? Jaira! You're not telling me that you guys are dating."

Jaira blushed as she nudged Jongup by the elbow, you just winked at her and waved. Then, went inside the cab.

"Jongup, what a lame excuse." Jaira rolled her eyes and smiled.

Jongup held out his hand, "But w-would you like to go out somewhere?"

Jaira looked at her wristwatch, "Sure, let's go to the mall. I want to buy a cap." She held Jongup's hand and led the way. Jongup looked at his hands intertwined with Jaira and blushed.

---

"Where to, miss?" The low voice of the cab driver made you look at him, *I know that voice...*

"Miss?" The low voice began again, "Y-Yongguk?"

Yongguk took out his cap, "Wow, you know me just by my voice. You're so smart, _______."

"W-what's going on?" You asked.

Yongguk just kept silent and you did the same, *What's going on? What's going on? What's going on? Why are they being so weird today? Gosh, I wish I could see Daehyun.*

After an hour, you arrived at the Pizza Hill. You grew amazed at the spectatic view. As you walked up the stairs, you can see 4 heads inside the restaurant, Yongguk came along beside you.

"We rented the whole restaurant this day." Yongguk said.

Your eyes widened, "Really? You did? It looks... expensive."

"Yeah, it is. But for you, we're willing to spend our money. You're a part of the BAP Fam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter