Daehyun's Voice

Jung Daehyun, My Quiet Prince ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You broke the kiss and looked at him, "What exactly do you mean?"

Daehyun smirked at you, " I mean, we should make a cheesecake by now."

*Jung Daehyun, you're really confusing me.* You puffed your cheeks, "But its like, 11PM already."

"Nonsense! We shall make cheesecake anytime!" Daehyun stuck out a tongue at you.

At exactly 5AM, you managed to make 14 cheesecakes fit for the whole week with Daehyun. You were so tired that your legs hardly walk. You walked out of the kitchen and plopped down on the couch, "I'm so tired."

Daehyun was busy cleaning the kitchen. Half an hour later, he went out of the kitchen. "Yah! You didn't hel-" He stopped walking when he saw you sleeping comfortably in the couch. Daehyun grabbed the blanket at the cabinet below the TV and covered it on you.

"You're so weak, you know?" Daehyun muttered and softly smiled at you. When he was about to go, you grabbed his hands weakly, "Yah. You owe me big time."

Daehyun rolled his eyes, "Yeah, yeah. Just sleep. You lazy girl."

Your eyes were still closed as you tugged in his hand softly, "Stay with me, please?"

"Why would I?" Daehyun asked.

"Because it's my birthday today." You said.

*Its her birthday? And I made her stressed like this?* Daehyun felt guilty.

"Please sing for me." You said, your voice getting lower.

Daehyun sat down beside you. You were obviously in dreamland already, but Daeh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter