Problem

Jung Daehyun, My Quiet Prince ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Umma. I want more ice cream." Kang Dae pouted.

"Arasso. Cheese flavor this time, right?" You asked, Kang Dae simply nodded. You stood up and went to the counter.

The lady at the cashier smiled at you, "2 dollars please."

You smiled back and searched your bag for your wallet, but you couldn't find it. You remembered that you gave it to Daehyun.

"Daehyun!" You called him, he turned his head from Kang Dae to you, "Yes?"

"My wallet?" You asked him. He nodded and turned to Kang Dae, "Stay here, okay? I'll just give umma her wallet."

Kang Dae didn't respond, Daehyun quickly went to you and gave you your wallet.

"Thanks. Almost got a heart attack when I thought it was missing." You thanked Daehyun as you got the ice cream.

Daehyun laughed, "Hey, I'm still here. I'm the father. I will pay for all the things."

You scoffed, "Yeah right."

When you looked at the table where the three of you sat at, Kang Dae was gone. You looked around the shop for any signs of Kang Dae. You dropped the ice cream. Daehyun looked at you, shocked. Then he looked at the same direction where you were looking, "What the..?"

--

"KANG DAE! KANG DAE!" You and Daehyun shouted inside the mall, not caring if people were giving the both of you weird looks.

You hugged Daehyun, "Its my fault. I'm such a bad parent. Bad parent..."

Daehyun patted your back, "No, no. You're not a bad parent.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter