Day 2: New 'Home'

Jung Daehyun, My Quiet Prince ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, where will we go?" Kang Dae asked as the bus stopped in front of your school.

Daehyun smiled, "That's appa to you." then he looked at you, "Then umma for your ______ noona. Arasso?"

Kang Dae lightened up and willingly nodded, "Umma, appa."

"So cute~" You lightly pinched Kang Dae's cheeks, this time, you really felt like Kang Dae is your and Daehyun's son.

"So, where will we go?" Himchan asked.

Zelo pointed forward, "To a cafè!". All of you agreed, especially the kids and headed off to the nearest cafè.

"What do you want, kids? Its Yongguk appa's treat!" Yongguk arrogantly said and held out his thick wallet. After ordering, all of you ate at the corner of the cafe. All of you introduced yourselves to the kids and they looked to happy.

"Appa, I love cheesecakes!" Kang Dae happily said as he and Daehyun shared cheesecakes.

Jongup laughed, "Maybe he's a lost son of yours, Daehyun." Everybody laughed, even Kang Dae.

"Will we stay with you for a long time?" Bae asked.

"Well, yeah. For a week. That's a long time, right Bae?" Jaira smiled at Bae.

Ae Sook pouted, "Its short."

Himchan ruffled Ae Sook's hair, "Don't worry. You like us already? We just met."

Cho Hee frowned, "But.. we want to be with ummas and appas."

All of you aw-ed at the what the kids said, "We promise that we'll make this week worth it, okay?" Zelo said.

"Are we gonna st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter