Liar

Jung Daehyun, My Quiet Prince ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Go unnie!" Jaira cheered on you.

You smiled and served the ball, it went towards Jieun. Jieun received the ball and passed it on Zinger. Sunhwa spiked the ball and it went towards Jaira, Jaira received the ball and passed it on another member. The other member passed it to you and you willingly spiked the ball, it went to Zinger. Zinger tossed the ball but the other members didn't receive it.

"Aish!" Zinger glared at the members.

"Sorry. We thought you would toss it towards the net." Hyosung said.

Zinger rolled her eyes, "Next time, do better! This is a competition for God's sake!"

The next one was the boys' basketball game. You watched the game. Obviously, Daehyun and Youngjae were always fighting over the ball. If one was about to shoot the ball, the other one would push, which would cause fouls or penalties.

"STOP!" the coach blew the whistle.

Daehyun and Youngjae stopped and looked at the coach. "Jung Daehyun, Yoo Youngjae. OUT." Daehyun rolled his eyes at the coach and went to the changing room, to be followed by Youngjae. You were looking at them with a dissapointed face, *What should I do now?*

Jaira nudged you by the elbow, "You know, you should talk to those guys. If not, their condition might be worse."

You just nodded, "I'll find some time. I hope they won't hurt each other."

Minutes later, the basketball game went to an end. All of the boys went to the changing room. Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter