Unacceptable Nightmare

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9 - Unacceptable Nightmare

The Ferris wheel ride finished. We both hopped out and exited Lotte World.

“That was fun.” She smiled at me.

I nodded seeing sparkles flying around her. That smile that always turns me on.

“Do you want to eat?” She asked.

I nodded. “Okay.”

We entered a nearby restaurant. We ordered our food and waited for it. I looked at her, she wasn’t smiling anymore… She looked up at me.

“It’s okay to end our relationship earlier right?” She asked.

I stopped breathing for a second. I got to tell her!

“Mi Young—“

“Here are your orders!” The waiter broke the moment.

I let out a sigh and looked at the waiter.

“Thank you.” Mi Young and I bowed at the waiter.

We ate out meals silently. I looked at Mi Young and find her crying. I looked down then looked at her again feeling hurt seeing her like this.

“Mi Young...” I called her name.

She looked up. I reached my hand over the table and wiped her tear with my thumb.

“Don’t cry.” I whispered as I cupped her cheek with one hand. “You look hideous when you cry.” I joked.

She smiled. “I won’t.” She put her hand on top of my hand.

I smiled back at her. She held my hand and slowly pulled it down. She caressed it.

“When we break up, I will always be there for you, dead or alive.” She whispered.

My smile faded. I grabbed her hand and held it tightly.

“Mi—“

“Here are your bills.” The same waitress ruin our moment again.

We both bowed. I took out my money and handed it to the waitress, but Mi Young paid first. Mi Young bowed with a smile. She turned her head to me.

“Done yet?” She asked with a smile.

I nodded. “Yes.”

“Let’s go.” She stood up and walked away.

I did the same and followed behind. I took slow small steps behind her. She was soon way ahead. I looked at the back of her. Her long dark hair flowed with the wind, her steps were nice and steady. Why did I fall for a stupid girl like Hae Ri?

Mi Young turned around and looked at me.

“Quick!” She called.

I snapped back to reality and ran up to her. She flicked my head and said, “You slow turtle.” She laughed.

Her laugh was music to my ears. I love her, I love her again but I can’t admit it.

We both entered the car. I the engine and drove back home. After a few minutes, we arrive.

“Mi—“

As soon as I was going to speak, she walked out of the car. I opened the car door and followed her behind. She opened the door and entered. She slowly walked to her bag and luggage. She looked around the house for the last time. She’s leaving, but I don’t want her to.

She looked at me and smiled.

“I-I’ll be going then. Just as you wanted, I’ll… disappear from your life.” She sobbed.

She walked up to me and whispered in my ear, “Find someone that will deserve you more than I do…”

“Mi Young…”

I watched as she walked towards the front door as she dragged her luggage. Each step made my heart crack bit by bit. She stopped in front of the door and turned her head as tears slid down her face.

“Bye... Baekhyun oppa.” She put her bag down and left her luggage at the door. She walked up to me and planted a kiss on my cheek.

“I still love you, but you don’t love me anymore. Stay healthy and don’t cause any trouble okay? I will still love you, I will still care for you, even if I’m not here.” She whispered.

She turned around, headed back and opened the door.

She exited the house and closed the door behind her. The second she stepped out of this house, I felt empty. I felt like something was missing in my heart and I knew what I was going to lose. My beautiful girl Mi Young. The girl that made my whole world become complete.

I ran to the door and opened it.

“Mi Young!” I shouted.

She turned around and looked at me. I ran up to her, cupped her cheeks and bought her into a kiss. She got shocked by my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter