"I Know That Feeling Baekhyun..."

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7 - "I Know That Feeling Baekhyun..."

-Next day-

~Baekhyun’s POV~

I haven’t been in contact with Hae Ri for 2 days. I’m starting to get worried… Is she cheating on me with some bastard? I have been with Mi Young at home. She did the usuals, she cooked for me and cleaned the house, also cleaning and throwing out some of her stuff… What’s unusual is she keeps putting heavy makeup powder on her face. I’m getting suspicious… She’s also giving back all the presents I gave to her on our anniversary! I’m trying to not look like I’m worried but I’m worrying… What is she hiding from me?

“Baekhyun oppa…” She called me.

I turned and faced her.

“Yes?”

“D-Do you want to keep this?” She held out the ring I gave her on our first date a year ago.

“Why aren’t you keeping it?” I asked with my heart starting to ache a little.

“Isn’t it obvious? We… are going to break up in two days.” She answered trying to fight back her tears.

*Baekhyun you idiot…* I pushed her hand away denying her offer. I lean my head towards her ear.

“Give the ring to me on the day we break up.” I whispered in her ear before walking past her.

~Mi Young’s POV~

I stood there frozen. Why on the day we break up? Why not now? I let out a sigh and put the ring back on my finger. I’ve thrown most of my clothes. I’m not going to stay on this earth in 2 days. I’m going to die in 2 days…

“I’m going to go out.” Baekhyun said before walking out the door.

I let out a sigh. He’s going to look her Hae Ri…

~Baekhyun’s POV~

I walked to Hae Ri’s house hoping I’ll find her there. I knocked on her door and rang the doorbell. I impatiently wait. Without an answer, I rang the doorbell again.

“Coming!” I heard her shout on the other side of the door.

From the other side of the very blurry window, I can see her putting on her shirt?

She finally opened the door with a smile.

“Baekhyun oppa~” She sang as she tried to kiss me.

I backed away instantly as a strong scent hit my nose. It smelt... unusual.

“What were you doing Hae Ri?” I asked.

“Nothing.” She answered. “Waiting for my Baekhyun~”

“What were you doing yesterday? I couldn’t get in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter