Broken By Your Words

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 3 - Broken By Your Words

~Baekhyun’s POV~

“Why can’t you guys just break up?!” Hae Ri shouted in the café causing the pedestrians and customers in the shop turn their attention towards us. I played with my fingers in embarrassment and nervousness before sighing.

“Babe… Just a few more days.” I held her hand across the table. Stubborn is the word that describes Hae Ri perfectly, she doesn't like being told what to do but likes to order others around. But there's something in her that makes me love her just the way she is.

She pulled her hand back and yelled, “No! I want you both to break up now!” Hae Ri crossed her arms in anger and disappointment.

I looked around the café and see all eyes on us. Hae Ri loves attention and doesn't care what anyone thinks, that's one thing I love about Hae Ri most. I watched as people around us started to whisper before I bit my bottom lip and grabbed her hand pulling her up.

“Let’s go discuss this elsewhere.” I forcefully dragged her along with me and out of the café. My cheeks were red from the embarrassement Hae Ri caused, but that stop my heart from pounding whenever she's around.

“Let me go Baekhyun!” She shouted as she tried to pull her hand away only making me hold her into a more tighter grip.

I lead her to a quiet park nearby and stopped my tracks. I let go of her hand and faced her before I sighed in fustration. Hae Ri can be a handful, but I know there's a sweet spot inside her which I can make her open up to. Maybe if I stay with her longer than Mi Young, she can become a better person.

“Break up! Break up with that stupid now!” She shouted pointing to the ground making me slightly doubt my thoughts.

“We will break up Hae Ri. I promise you, by next week she’ll be out of our sight. We can live happily under the same roof. Hae Ri… I promise you she’ll be out of our life for good.” I looked into her eyes deeply assuring her it will happen.

She bit her lip and gave up. “Okay… She better be! I don’t want to see her ugly face ever again!” She crossed her arms. “I will kill her if she’s not gone by next week.” Hae Ri let out an angelic smile which I fell for.

I smiled along with her. I embraced her in my arms and hugged her tightly.

“I only love you Hae Ri~” I whispered in her ear sweetly and pecked her cheek.

She giggled. “Me too Baekhyun~”

“Hey! Call me Baekhyun oppa!” I pouted.

She laughed before saying, “I love you Baekhyun oppa~”

~Mi Young’s POV~

I sat on the couch and the TV. All the house chores are done, I’m sure Hae Ri won’t even bother cleaning it up. After 15mins of watching my B.A.P angels, the pain hit me again like an iPod on repeat.

I held my head with both of my hands and winced in pain before I feel on the floor.

“Argh!” I groan in extreme pain. I immediaetly thought of Baekhyun, but I know for sure, he won't be by my side anymore.

I breathe heavily hoping the pain would go away but my expectations were wrong, the pain kept hitting me over and over again making me let out a small scream. My eyes fluttered opened after a few blinks then slowly I started standing up again.

“M-My p-pills.” I stutter as I try to slowly move my feet towards my bag while supporting myself using my hands.

I finally reach my bag and searched through my bag hurriedly. I grabbed the pill out of my bag in a quick pace. Tears were threatening to fall as the pain inside my head grew bit by bit. It hurt so much I couldn't even describe it in words.

“W-Water.” I tried my best standing up and walking to the kitchen.

I fell over. I use my arms and tried to pull myself up again. I finally reached the kitchen and got some water out. I put the pill in my mouth and gurgled down some water. After a while, the pain finally went away. I put my hand on my heart and started crying realising that one day, my heart won't be beating anymore. My thoughts were ruined by the sound of the front door opening revealing a familiar figure. Baekhyun was finally back home.

He walked inside the kitchen and found me standing there with tear stains on my face. Using my sleeves, I cover my face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter