Is This Our End?

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13 - Is This Our End?

“Thank you.” I bow at the cashier before walking out the noodle shop.

After a few minutes’ walk to the hospital I finally arrive. I knock on the door and called her name.

“Mi Young~ I’m back.” I smiled.

“Took you a while.” She laughed.

“I'm sorry.” I apologized.

I put it on the table as she took a huge sniff of the black bean noodles.

“Woah! It smells nice!” She said as she clapped her hands.

I let out a little laugh as I prepared the noodles in front of her as she stares at it in delight.

“Eat up.” I let out a fake smile.

She nodded and started digging in. I stared at her eat it with a smile plastered on her face. Every time she would put a chopstick full of noodles, she would smile as she munches it happily. My smile then turned into a frown… This was the day she would leave me, this was the day she was going to take her last breath, this was the day she will never see me again… Today will be the last day I will see her again.

Everything started to feel like slow motion.

She turned her head and looked at me with the most angelic smile plastered on her face. She gave me a thumbs up and continued eating with the black bean sauce on the corner of her lips.

“Mi Young.” I called her name.

She looked at me again. I reach my hand over to the corner of her lips and wiped the black bean sauce with my napkin. She smiled before she continued eating.

After a while, she finally finished.

I smiled as I watched her put the plastic bowl in the bin

“Baekhyun. You should go home and get changed.” She suggested.

I didn’t want to leave her again. What happens if she passes while I’m gone?

“I don’t want to…” I pout.

“Go home and change quickly. You stink!” She said as she blocked her nose.

I let out a sigh. “Alright.”’

I walked to her and gave her a long lasting hug. “But don’t leave me while I’m gone…”

She smiled then said, “I won’t. I promise.”

~Mi Young’s POV~

He pulled away before greeting me goodbye and leaving the room. I knew today was the day. I don’t want to leave him… not like this…

“Choi Mi Young.” The doctor called me.

I turned my head and pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter