Your Love

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6 - Your Love

I ran away from the scene. I can’t stare at it any longer. I finally arrive home and ran to the couch. I cried hard. My heart is hurting, my head is spinning, my body is numb. Why don’t I just die now?

I felt my eyelids starting to get heavy. I closed my eyes and cried myself to sleep…

~Baekhyun’s POV~

It was getting dark so we ended our date. I drove in the car back home. I wonder what Mi Young was up to all day…

I park the car on the driveway and exited the car. I locked the car before walking inside the house. The house was silent, dead silent. I the lights in the house and find Mi Young asleep on the couch. The couch must’ve been uncomfortable…

I kneel down and looked at her face. The dried up tears were clearly seen… was she crying all day? I stared, I just stared at her face. Her eyes, her nose, her cheekbones, and… her lips… the lips I use to kiss day and night. I just stared at her pink lips. Without realising, I leaned my head in towards hers.

Our lips were soon in contact. Her lips were soft, so soft I could kiss her all day. I have to admit I missed the old days with Mi Young…

I snapped back to reality and pulled away. *What the heck was I doing?!* I shouted at myself. *Did she put a spell on me in her sleep or something?!*

I stood up and walked away. I stopped my steps as soon as I saw her bag just in the corner of my eyes. I turned my head and walked towards it.

Isn’t this the bag she kept her ‘thing’ she was hiding from me? I looked behind me and check if she was in a deep sleep. I turned my head back and bit my lip before reaching down for it.

“Baekhyun oppa…” I heard her call my name.

I immediately stood up and turned around finding her looking at me with sad eyes.

“What are you doing?” She asked.

“I-I-I…” I paused. *Why am I panicking for?!*

“None on your business.” I pushed her away as I walked to the room.

I closed the door and sat on the bed. I fanned myself and thought, *That was close…*

~Mi Young’s POV~

I picked up my bag and went through it just in case Baekhyun might have taken my pills. I sigh in relief as I take it out of my bag. I put it back in and zipped my bag closed. I stood up and laid on the couch again. My back is stiff, my neck is aching, my head is getting worst and my legs have cramps. Usually people get as much

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter