I'm Sorry - Finale (Angst)

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14 - I'm Sorry - Finale

~Mi Young’s POV~

My head hurted so bad it felt like someone was chucking rocks at it. I knew it was time… time for me to leave… my Baekhyun.

“Mi Young…” Baekhyun whispered softly in my ear as he hugged me tightly. “Don’t leave me!” He sobbed loudly.

Tears were streaming down my face rapidly as the pain kept hitting my over and over again. I screamed in pain as the doctor arrived through the door. My eyes were shut tightly hoping it would increase the pain, but nothing happened.

The next minute I knew it Baekhyun was getting dragged away by the doctors.

“Mi Young!” He shouted my name as he was getting dragged away.

I let out a scream again before I opened my eyes to see the last of him. Tears were steaming down his face like a water fall, pain and sadness was written all over his face. I don’t want to go…

“Baekhyun oppa…” I manage to say. “I love you.”

He struggled to get out of the grip of the doctors and nurses before screaming my name again.

“Mi Young! Don’t leave me alone like this!” He shouted with a tone of sadness in his voice.

 My shut close as my head hit the pillow. This was when I took my last breath before saying…

“I’m sorry…”

~Baekhyun’s POV~

The doctors stopped dragging me away from her once she hit her head on the pillow with her eyes closed. I stopped breathing once the heart monitor started beeping… this was when I knew she left me. The doctors and nurses let go of me before they approached her lifeless body lying on the bed.

I ran to her bed and pushed the doctors and nurses aside. I held her hand and started to cry even louder. My tears were unstoppable, my scream of sadness and pain echoed through the hospital, I knew this was going to happen, but I never knew it would come this early.

I gave her hand a light squeeze before I looked at her face. Her pale white skin, long natural curled lashes, pink lips and her small tall nose… I’m… never going to see her face again…

“Mi Young…” I whispered as tears rolled down my cheeks.

But before I knew about her sickness I was a total jerk. I cheated on her and went with another girl while she was dying. She still supported me and cared for me after that… Why have I been so stupid? If only I knew she was dying, I could’ve done better. If only I knew earlier… If only she told me… If only I stayed beside her… If only I didn’t cheat on her with another girl…

“Mi Young I’m sorry…” I whispered as I gripped onto her hand tightly. “I love you Mi Young… I’m sorry.”

The doctor and nurses watched me as I held her hand crying. The doctor stood beside me and patted my back.

“I’m sorry.” He said with a tone of sadness.

I didn’t respond and continued crying. I reached my hand over to her face and caressed it softly before planting a small kiss on her pale cheek. The doctor held me shoulder telling me to step back. I turned my head and looked at her face for the last time before giving her hand a light squeeze and slowly letting go. By the time our fingertips were in touch, my t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter