BONUS CHAPTER

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry if it's short but hey... bonus chapter :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonus Chapter

Baekhyun stood in front the house he once owned before you were gone. It has been months since he last visited (which was the day you died) and his heart broke standing in front of it. All his memories with you were held inside that house and he ached in pain knowing you weren’t there beside him anymore, that you were gone and to never return in his arms.

“Mi Young…” He breathed out recalling the time he first bought you into this house.

“Hey! Oppa when am I able to take this thing off? It’s itchy.” You whined while scratching your head lightly.

Baekhyun let out a chuckle and looked at your face with blind folds on. He thought you looked absolutely adorable with your pouting lips wanting to take off the blind folds.

“We’re already here, just wait.” He finally answered you.

“If we’re here why can’t I take this off? I’m curious…” You said while tugging onto the blindfolds. “I swear Baekhyun if you leave me out on the streets with blindfolds on and ditch me you’re going to—“

You stopped your sentence once the blindfolds suddenly untied and let loose. You opened your eyes to see a kitchen and living room in front of you making you shocked. You have no idea what’s going on and it got you curious.

“W-Where are we? Are we on a vacation?” You asked Baekhyun while turning to him.

He shook his head in response. “No this is our place, our house, our home.” He let out a smile seeing you on the verge of tears. “Only the two of us.”

You quickly ran into his arms and hug him tightly. “Babe…” You croaked. “How did you…” Your voice trailed off.

“Do you know the reason why I hardly called you or texted you?” Baekhyun asked hugging you back. “Or go in contact with you?”

You shook your head and buried it deep into his neck. “Why? I thought you were cheating on me… I was so upset and mad did you know that?”

He nodded. “I know I’m sorry. I was working hard to get a house for us two. Just us. No one else.”

You pulled away and stared at him. “Did you really?” You asked choking on a sob.

Baekhyun nodded while wiping your tears. “Of course I did. Only for us two. Only us.”

He felt a tear roll down his face and immediately wiped it away with his hands. Everyday he would visit your grave and cry uncontrollably. He would always recall all the bad things he’s done to you and apologize over and over again. But of course, he doesn’t get a reply.

He took out the house key and unlocked the door before opening it. A familiar scent of the house hit his nose. He entered the house and saw it in perfectly neat and clean, just the way it was before you left… He slid his fingers along the table remembering the days where you both sat there and ate peacefully. He stared at the television recalling the days where you both snuggled up on the couch and watch comedy movies. He looked at the kitchen remembering the days where you cooked his favourite meal happily. He felt his heart tug knowing it’s not going to be the same anymore.

He walked towards the bedroom and opened the door slowly. Tears rolled down his face remembering the day you caught him with Hae Ri. Your sad face popped up in his mind making him slightly lose his balance. He regrets being with Hae Ri more than anything else in this world, and he also regrets treating you badly and losing you. He hated himself so much for that.

He stared at the perfectly made bed before sitting on it and caressing the sheets. *I told you that it was going to be us two… I’m sorry I couldn’t keep it that way.* He thought before another tear slid down his face.

He lays on the bed before staring at the spot you were supposed to be laying in and silently cried. He missed you so damn much it’s equal to getting killed. He put his arm on your side and closed his eyes as tears slid down his face uncontrollably.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter