Worried

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 2 - Worried

~Baekhyun’s POV~

“What’s with her and a week? It’s just 7 days.” I rolled my eyes annoyed by my overall clingy ‘going to be’ ex-girlfriend. “Useless .” I muttered under my breath making sure she didn't hear my harsh words.

Next week Hae Ri will move into my house, and Mi Young can go elsewhere. Hae Ri is the one I love truely now. That annoying girl out there is annoying and clingy. I don't get why she won't let me go to places I want to go. Hae Ri will understand me completely.

“Baekhyun oppa. Are you going to shower?” I heard Mi Young ask from the door with a soft quiet voice.

“No. I’m tired.” I cover my eyes with my arm and let out a sigh in annoyance.

“Do you want something to eat?” She questions again with a hint of sadness.

Slight guilt built up inside me before I sat up and looked up at her. She looked fargile and weak. But at this moment, I don't think I have the heart to care. Everything I loved about her was lost inside me when I saw Hae Ri. Maybe... just maybe, Hae Ri was the girl I've been seeking for.

“Whatever.” I mumbled before sitting up and walking towards the kitchen.

I sat on the table with the food prepared. She sat opposite me while biting her lips and trembling body. I grabbed my chopsticks and started eating. Her food is delicious, but I bet Hae Ri’s cooking is going to be better.

The table was full of silence. Usually, we would talk about random stuff. But that doesn't matter, we would be over by next week and would be replaced by Hae Ri.

Mi Young stood up and walked away making me realise she didn't eat much food. I grew anxious and watched her put her dish away.

“Aren’t you going to eat anymore?” I asked worried and furrowed my eyebrows. I know she eats way more than this, this is not the Mi Young I know. She keeps her eating balance in order and never lets anything out. I know Mi Young well, not this weak and fragile Mi Young.

*Wait… Why am I even worrying?* I thought suddenly realising what I was thinking.

She shook her head plasting a fake tiny smile. “No.” She answered in a shaky voice. "I don't want to eat anymore."

I sighed and shook my head in tiredness. I opened my eyes again and looked at Mi Young whos back is facing me with her long ponytail laying elegantly on her back as she lightly swayed her head.

“Mi Young-shi.” I called her name slowly.

“Yes?” She asked while washing the plate which was in her hand scrubbing it extremely hard like she wasn't anticipating on what I was going to say.

“Get ready to pack to leave next week. I’m having this house with Hae Ri.” I replied. "I don't want Hae Ri to be uncomfortable with my ex-girlfriend to be roaming our house in the future." I sounded harsh, but I didn't have the right words to say it.

“I will.” She finshed her dishes and turned around to look at me with sad eyes.

Her answer shocked me. I didn't expect her to answer like that at all. It was the complete opposite of what I thought she would say. But that doesn't matter at this moment, what matters is she let's me have this house with Hae Ri.

“Make sure to pay the rent on time Baekhyun.” She walked away to dry the sink using a tea towel.

I sighed as she reminded me about rent. Mi Young was the one who mainly paid the rent since she worked very often. She loves working, but a few days ago I found

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter