Not Giving Up...

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 10 - Not Giving Up...

The doctor walked out.

I walked towards her slowly. *Is this the reason why we can’t be together?*

My tears were uncontrolled, they kept sliding down my face every second. I grabbed her hand and cried my heart out. I cheated on her, and this is what she got. I should be the one in her position.

“Mi Young… Why did you hide this from me?” I sobbed quietly.

The nurse entered the room. I turned around and looked at her.

“Are you Mi Young’s boyfriend?” The nurse asked me.

I nodded.

“Yes.” I answered. “How did you know?”

The nurse looked down. “She told me everything about you. She loved you very much.” She replied.

My heart ripped apart. She loved me, she loved me that much she actually told someone. While I’m being an going out with another girl.

“You are actually as handsome as she told me.” The nurse smiled.

I bowed. I turned my head to Mi Young. *You’re beautiful, but I never told anyone how beautiful you are.*

“Excuse me. Would you mind cleaning Mi Young’s face?” The nurse passed me a towel.

I nodded and paid my attention to Mi Young. I sat down beside her and wiped her face carefully. While wiping her face, I realised how pale she got. Is this the reason why she kept putting lots of layer of powder on her face?

I reached my other hand and caressed her pale white face. She was dying. A tear rolled down my cheek slowly. She was dying in front of my eyes… How could I have not realised she was dying? Was I paying that much attention to Hae Ri?

I wiped my tear and turned around.

“Here. I’ve finished.” I handed the towel back to the nurse.

She nodded and took it.

“Mi Young…” The nurse started. “Told me how sweet and caring you were.”

I looked down. *No… I was a stupid jerk.*

“Did she tell you about her sickness?” The nurse asked.

I back the tears that was rapidly forming. “No.” I shook my head. “She… never told me  anything.”

The nurse looked down in sadness.

“My job is done here. See you soon.” The nurse gave me a last smile before walking out of the room.

I walked to beside Mi Young’s bed and sat down. I stared at her white pale beautiful face. I grabbed her hand and held it tightly.

“If you’re scared, just hold my hand tightly.” Her sentence replayed in my head.

I’m scared. I can’t imagine my life without her. The house being empty and silent, the bed with no o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter