"Is This Love Mi Young?"

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8 - "Is This Love Mi Young?"

I soon realised what she meant… I’m cheating on her, her heart is also hurting because of me. Even after I cheated on her, she is still sitting here caring about me while I’m crying for some other useless girl who cheated on me. Why have I been so stupid?

“I'm sorry...” She wiped her tear before standing up.

Before she could walk away, I grabbed her wrist and whispered, “Stay with me… Mi Young.”

~Mi Young’s POV~

Knowing that he needed comfort, I nodded and sat beside his body. I tried to release my hand from his grip but that only made his grip tighter.

“I need comfort…” He whispered. “I’m broken.”

I used my other hand and his soft hair. *I know how you feel Baekhyun, I’m also broken.*

He closed his eyes and fell asleep. I slowly pull my hand out of his grip and stared at his beautiful face. I really love him, I can’t explain how much I love him.

I leaned down and planted a kiss on his cheek before walking out of the bedroom. I laid on the couch and drifted off to sleep.

~Baekhyun’s POV~

I suddenly wake up. I looked beside me not finding Mi Young beside me. I got out of bed and walked to the living room finding her sleeping on the couch. She made a frowned face and tried to get comfortable on the couch in her sleep. I let out a sigh and slid my arms under her and lifted her up.

I carried her bridal style inside the room and placed her on her side of the bed. I walked on the other side and laid down beside her. After cheating on her, she still cares for me while I’m being a total jerk. I’m sorry for being a useless boyfriend…

~Mi Young’s POV~

-Next morning-

I woke up on the bed. I sat up and looked around the bedroom. *Wasn’t I sleeping on the couch last night?* I asked myself.

I turned my head and looked at Baekhyun who was still sleeping soundly on the bed. *Does he… care for me again?* I mentally slap myself. *He still loves Hae Ri… Pabo Mi Young.*

I got off the bed and did my usual daily routine…

I walked out the bathroom and started making breakfast. I took out the saucepan and started frying eggs.

As I was frying them, the pain hit my head.

“Argh.” I cry as I held my head in pain.

I ran to the jug of water and manage to pour it in the cup. I ran to my bag and took out my pills and took them. After taking some, my head still hurted.

I took a couple of deep breaths before the pain faded. Tomorrow I’m going to die… I held my head and walked back to the kitchen stove. As soon as I arrive, the egg was already burnt.

“Mi Young.” I heard Baekhyun call my name behind me.

I turned around and faced him.

I stayed silent before saying, “Baekhyun… Do you want to go out and eat today?” I smiled.

“Okay.” He accepted. “I’ll go my jacket.”

I nodded and turned around. I put the burnt egg in the bin and put the saucepan in the sink. *A day out with Baekhyun is all I want before I die…*

“Shall we go?” He asked as he put on his jacket without a smile.

I nodded. We both exited the house and entered the car. He the engine and drove off. The ride was silent… super silent.

I turned my head and looked at the side of his face. He still looks beautiful on the side… I shook my head and looked outside. As I looked outside, my head started to hurt a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter