Begging

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1 - Begging

“I’m sorry… But you have a huge brain tumour we cannot remove or cure…” The doctor said as he held his head low in sympathy. “You only have a week left to live.” He said with sadness in his eyes.

Understanding the situation I’m in, I nod my head and bit my lip trying my best not to cry in front of the doctor.

“Thank you… I’ll see you soon.” I bow and left the hospital.

*I knew it. I knew this day would come.* I thought as I walked down the path with tears streaming down my face. My boyfriend Byun Baekhyun, is cheating on me. When did I find out? Last week… How did I find out? He was making out with Hae Ri in front of my eyes in our very own house. I still love him. Even after that my heart still belongs to him. But I know, he stopped loving me.

I finally arrive back home. I open the door and find Baekhyun sitting on the table waiting for me with his arm crossed in front of his chest. I swallowed my saliva before I take off my shoes and walked to him plasting a fake innocent smile.

“How’s your day?” I asked in a quiet voice with my lips quivering.

“Let’s break up.” He said without answering my question in an expressionless and unreadable face.

My smile faded. I know he doesn’t love me anymore, but I didn’t expect it to come this early. I was expecting it to come next week…

I pursed my lips and replied, “Give me a week. Please give me a week to be with you.”

He looked at me in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter