02

Dream Boy (드림보이) ♥

"What?" all of them asked scandalized. You may think it's a normal and common thing to fall in love (of course), but on Yoona's case was different. She never liked a boy...!!!!! So, this was the first time and she was scared.

"So... how are you feeling?" Tiffany asked.

"Well... I feel things that I didn't know till now. Some strange sensations like high temperature and all my body shaking nervously." Yoona admited.

"That's normal, I had to pass through for these ones... You know I was trembling like a chiuaua!" Yuri said embarressed. The girls started to laugh quite high. She probably did it to make Yoona feel confortable with her situation... Being in love for Yoona was a new different world and she was not feeling great with it.

"Girls, sorry about it... It's like helping someone who doesn't know how to breath..." Yoona said. "Don't bother yourselves with my problem, it's a nonsense!"

"Of course it's not!" Seohyun said, who didn't speaked for a long while. "I felt the same when I met Yonghwa... I was at the 3rd grade, I was so young! So he was my first crush... It's the same thing happening to you, but later."

"Yeah, she's right! Don't feel sorry for yourself!" Sooyoung said cheering her up. "It's a good sign... you just fell for love now because he's the one! So don't be afraid... It's your destiny, you have to achieve it, girl!"

"Oh, thank you girls! Sooyoung...!" Yoona said hugging her friends.

"Hey, it's getting dark... I think it's better to come back to our houses." it was Tiffany's suggestion, and everybody agreed.

The next day, was a bit darker... With angry grey clouds covering the whole shining sun. That day, Sooyoung woke up early. She greeted off and knocked Yoona's house, that was just some meters beyond hers. They went together for school.

"Are you nervous, Yoon?" Sooyoung asked when they were close to the school.

"I'm exploding by inside..." Yoona sighed. "Do you think I should pretend I'm sick to skip photography?"

"It's gonna be fine, girl!" Sooyoung smiled. "Just be yourself..."

"You're so lucky... you don't seem to be stressed with nothing in the world. You're so free and relaxed! I envy you so much..." Yoona said.

"Oh, c'mon... Do you think I'm dying to play basketball with those animals?" Sooyoung exclaimed. Yoona jusy laughed.

"I'm regretting day by day to have chosen the stupid complementar activity! Argg... just thinking about that jerk that makes my life miserable! Kim Kibum, you should die...!" Sooyoung said agressively. Yoona laughed again and they finally entered the school.

Now, it's time for the bitter-sweet Sookey!

When the lunch bell rang, everyone ran euphorically to the canteen. As always, Yuri waited them on the entry.

"See who's there..." Yoona mumbled to Sooyoung. In front of the five, there was the shining Minho and his friend Key, Sooyoung's nightmare.

"Ah!" Yuri sighed.

"Argh!" Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

The rest of the girls laughed seeing their contrastant reactions.

"Please take me away from here!" Sooyoung asked them annoyed.

"What about the lunch?" Yuri asked. (LOL)

"Don't be namby-pamby!" Yoona mumbled to Soo. But the situation got worst, when Sooyoung's flawless brother joined these guys.

"Oh, look! It's Siwon!" Seohyun noticed.

"Why don't you go to school alongside him?" Tiffany asked. "I would like to have a good company from home to school!"

"So have it! It's all yours!" Sooyoung said more annoyed. "Aish... Let's get away from here!" she said leaving harshly.

"Why can't she stand boys? Does she have any problem with them?" Yuri asked.

"We'll explain you later, now let's grab that silly girl." Yoona suggested.

It took hours to convince Soo to take place in the canteen. The discussion lasted almost 30 minutes when Seohyun's wise ideas figured out all their problems.

"So, why can't you stand boys?" Yuri finally asked with a huge tray full of food, that 80% of it wan't healthy.

"The question is why can't I stand stupid boys!" Sooyoung corrected. "And the answer is... because they're stupid. And who likes stupid guys? Nobody! Turn the subject!"

"Ok, Sooyoung is very severe regarding to boys." Yoona explained. "She has some... terms."

"What terms?" Yuri asked full of spicy sauce in the mouth.

"Oh, it would dure an enternity!" Tiffany intervened. "And she's not the only one who has terms... her parents have many others!"

"Oh, I see." Yuri answered.

"Rule nº 1- the boy must be kind and well-mannered." Seohyun said.

"Rule nº 2- he must be good-looking." Tiffany said.

"Rule nº 3- the boy can't be rough or cocky, in case of that, he'll get a strong punch." Yoona said.

And the list was endless... but I'm not going to refer it here. So, while they were chatting, the guys seemed to do the same.

"Hey, bro!" Key greeted again when he sat down with his tray.

"Wow... you eat a lot!" Sehun said amazed. "Awesome, hyung!"

"So, what's up?"

Suddenly Luhan joined the table (he was the one who said- What's up?).

"Annyeong!" Sehun greeted. "I'm glad you're here, ma friend!"

"All cool?" the others who were there greeted too.

"Are you having great times in the photography club? It was what you really wanted to do..." Sehun said.

"Yeah, it was..." Luhan mumbled.

"Is everything alright?" Minho asked noticing his dark countenance.

"Sure."

"Hey, look Siwon! Isn't that your sister? She's pretty..." Sehun said with his shameless character.

Sooyoung knew they were staring at her, so she grimaced to them.

"She seems angry..." Sehun concluded.

"She's always grumpy..." Key answered.

"Are they her friends?" Key asked. Luhan looked this time. One of the girls who were around Sooyoung was Yoona.

"Wow, that one's pretty!" Sehun commmented looking at Yoona.

Luhan looked ashamed.

"Hyung..." Sehun called.

"Eo?"

"You guys are getting weird!" Sehun sighed keeping eating like an animal.

Suddenly, the cheerleaders approched from the populars.

"Hey, guys!" Suzy greeted smiling widely.

"Hi..." they greeted.

"Oh Sehun, are you eating like a pig again?" Krystal asked with a really disgusted look.

"Hey, sis! Don't you have lunch?" Sehun asked.

"I pass..." she replied. "So, how's the team capitan?"

Minho seemed to be abstracted.

"Choi Minho..." Krystal called again.

"Oh... yeah." he answered still looking at Yuri. Krystal started the same direction and saw Yuri.

«It's the silly library girl...» Krystal thought, walking fowardly through her long legs. All the cheergirls followed her.

Sooyoung saw the cheerleaders coming towards them.

"Pst, girls!" she called mumbling. "Look!"

Then, all of them saw the cheerleaders near their table.

"Hi, girls!" Krystal smiled.

"Yeah, what are you doing here?" Sooyoung asked being quite direct.

"Hum... Soo!" Tiffany mumbled. "What she was trying to say is... what a surprise to see you girls here!"

"No, I really tried to say what I said." Sooyoung corrected with a cold stare through her shiny eyes. Krystal glanced fiercely to Sooyoung.

"Well, what a coincidence to see you again, Im Yoona." Suzy said.

"Yeah..."

That moment, the guys understood what was happening... Sehun went there to stop her best friend to blackmail them. Luhan went to.

"Hey, girls. I see you know each other. Now, let's go, Jung Soojung!" Sehun incited.

Well, we can say this situation was getting bad... At some point, everybody was staring that table.

"I'm sneaking myself, girls... Cheers!" Sooyoung said mumbling and leaving the full table. But someone blocked her way. It was the bully Key.

"Hey..." he greeted coldly. Sooyoung bypassed the greet and tried to be free of that little brat. Key decided to be annoying and put at the helm of her. Sooyoung started to get annoyed with Key and gave him a high kick with her right foot.

"Auch!" he shouted suffereing the pain.

"Watch out, little boy." Sooyoung mocked moving away.

"Hey..." he mumbled lifting up from the floor. "Why are you trying to slit away?"

"Because I don't like the cheerleaders. They're a crap!" Sooyoung rolled her eyes. "And you're not better than them!"

"Yeah, I know I'm a jerk..." he confessed.

"What?" Sooyoung startled. "You're the first stupid guy that admits his stupidity! Wow, I'm impressed, Kim Kibum, seriously!"

"Yeah, yeah fine..." he mumbled with his cheeks rose.

"You're not that bully..." Sooyoung smiled. "Well, see you at the training!"

"Yeah, and this time, show more your efforts..." Key giggled.

"Shut up!" Sooyoung yelled, leaving the canteen with a big smile. But then, when she noticed what she was feeling, she slapped herself.

«What are you doing, Choi Sooyoung?!» she thought shaking her head. Then, she went to the training with a big sigh.

During the basketball trainings, Sooyoung started to get feeling for that big jerk. Key was feeling that as well. The two of them started to get closer, and to know each other better. They found they were very similar, not just the cold-hearted personality, but also their likes and dislikes. Sooyoung wanted to stop falling for him, but she couldn't.

Well, we had a sweet Sookey moment, but we'll have much more... Now, let's go to Myungzy and Sestal, the best friends couples!!!

"Do you believe on that wretch?" Krystal yelled indignant.

"Hum... whom? Choi Sooyoung?" he Sehun asked, while walking in the big garden alongside his best friend, Krystal. As usual, he was eating sweets.

"Yeah!" Krystal yelled angrily. "And the whole group as well! How could Minho defend that mooncalf at the library?!"

"Well, maybe......."

"Don't say that! I'll attract him first! She can't win me, but who does she think she is?!" Krystal yelled even more angry.

"Hum...."

"Argh! You're clearly not a good counselor, Oh Sehun!" Krystal sighed.

"You're in a bad humor, my friend! What about a coffee?" he suggested.

"A coffee?"

"Yeah, why not? I'll take you there, c'mon..." he said pulling her arm.

They arrived the coffee shop of the school. It was a fantastic place, but Krystal didn't give it that value... It had amusing music, great coffee and delicious sweets. Sehun ordered two coffees, some macaroons and marshmallows. They finally sat down.

"Now try it!" Sehun asked. Krystal wasn't in a good moon, so she was just puckering her eyes.

"Are you sure? You know I'm tough with..."

"C'mon." he interrupted with a big smile. Krystal tasted the coffee. It was quite nice and she smiled. "So, is it tasty?"

"Very!" she answered now joyful.

"Oh, I'm glad to hear that!" he replied with a big relieve sigh. "I knew I couldn't get you off from that humor! I'm the best friend of the world!"

"Yeah..."

"You know I can't stand seeing my bestie with that angry face, isn't it?" Sehun smiled.

"Why did you ask macaroons? You know I don't like them..." she said.

"Yeah... but I asked them to do this... Watch..." he said putting Krystal curious. He played with the macaroons flattening them against his face.

He was so funny that made Krystal laugh loud and cheerfully.

"You're a fool, Oh Sehun!" Krystal said still laughing. Sehun ended up laughing of his own figures. "Oh, thank you!"

"You're welcome. Now you know I'm always by your side... C'mon, cheer up! Minho's going to fall in love for you, just, give him some time." Sehun said.

"Oh, thank you..." Krystal smiled lifting up from the chair and hugging him tight.

What a beautiful moment... but you have to know that Sehun started falling for Krystal at this moment!

While this, L was equally with his best friend Suzy. They were talking lively...

"So, in which club are you?" Suzy asked.

"I... I decided to go to the nerds club, the reading club." he answered.

"Oh, I'm surprised! My best friend is a moron!" Suzy joked.

"Hey... but there's a couple of cute girls!" he said.

"Really?"

"Yeah... oh, by the way, one of those girls was actually there. She calls Seohyun..." L said.

"Oh... speaking about that... are you sure Luhan is going to love me someday?" Suzy asked.

"Why do you ask that? Every guy would want you..." he replied.

"Yeah, but... yesterday I saw him with a girl and they seemed really happy." Suzy said discouraged, almost crying.

"Oh..."

"I have to be with him... I'm destinated to end up with Luhan... I like him." Suzy cried.

"Oh, Suzy-ah!" he said hugging her. "All your wishes will be heard, I promise." L said sweetly.

"Thank you..." she answered. "Aigoo, my best friend is an angel in person." Suzy tightened his cheeks that quicky went red.

"Stop it..." he laughed. She laughed too.

Meanwhile, Siwon was at the major gate, waiting for Sooyoung.

"Where's that slipshod?" he sighed looking at his watch. But something made his thoughts change their direction. He saw a beautiful woman passing by there.

«It's Sooyoung's English teacher!» he thought in a leap.

She was actually pretty, with long and straight hair, big eyes and very rose lips.

2013031308484453968_1.jpg

"Hi, Sooyoung's teacher..." Siwon greeted. The teacher smiled.

"Oh, annyeong!" she said. "You must be Sooyoung's brother."

"Yes, I am. I love my sister, you know..." he said. That moment, Sooyoung messed Siwon's flirt.

"Who loves who?" she said appearing from nowhere. Siwon got startled.

"Oh, yeah... I was telling your teacher that I really love you!" Siwon mumbled winking to his sister.

"What are you doing?" Sooyoung asked putting his arm off her shoulders. "You hate me!"

Then, teacher smiled a bit embarrassed.

"Let's go to the church." Siwon said ashamed. "I'll see you around, Ms. Lee!"

Siwon was so annoyed with Sooyoung that he started yelling at her just when they were way long from the school.

"What are you doing? Don't you see I was interested in your English teacher?" Siwon yelled.

"What? And you told her you loved me! We hate each other!" Sooyoung yelled too. Well, at this point, anyone could think they were going too far, but this was nothing! They fought much more inside house. When they stopped their fight, Sooyoung went to meet Yoona to go to the church with her.

"Wait here, I'm right back." Sooyoung told his brother.

"Don't you think I'm old enough to hear your useless advices?" Siwon mumbled still a bit angry. Sooyoung ignored this one, because she didn't want to fight anymore, but if she wanted to, she would give a good answer for that. But let's focus on the story...

"Im Yoona!" Sooyoung shouted to her room's window. A few minutes later, Yoona came downstairs.

"I'm here, Soo!" Yoona greeted. "Did you brought your brother? Cool!"

"Yeah, he was my only ride..." Sooyoung mumbled.

"Let's go..." Siwon said snotty.

They drove till the church. Then, Yoona and Sooyoung sat together and Siwon sat down a way far from them, cuz he was still annoyed.

"Your brother is really hurt..." Yoona mumbled while they were hearing the sermon.

"He gets hurt for nothing!" Sooyoung sighed. "We're so not similar! I think the only thing that connectes us is the religion..."

Yoona smiled. Then, after the sermon, some young teens went to sing along. One of them was Luhan and he was in the choir.

"Hey, look, Yoon!" Sooyoung mumbled.

Yoona saw Luhan and she blushed. They started to sing and Luhan's voice was sweet and soft that filled Yoona's ears full of melody.

"Wow, they're quite good!" Sooyoung mumbled.

"Yeah..." Yoona smiled.

When all the worship finished, they went to eat out. But before, Yoona went to talk to Luhan.

"Hey..." she greeted approching from the Artists room. Luhan was surprised and a bit abashed.

"Hum... hi! What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I'm here every sundays... Don't you see me?" Yoona asked hopeful.

"Yeah, I think so." Luhan replied with a big smile. "I think we got another thing in common... I'm here every sundays too."

"Cool, you sing really well..." Yoona said blushing. Luhan was pretty ashmed too.

"So, would you like to... have dinner with me?" he asked shyly.

"Omo, eotteokkae? I promised them to have dinner together..." Yoona mumbled. Then, Luhan felt really embarrassed. But Yoona knew how he was feeling, so she said: "Oh, I'l ask them if you can have dinner with us."

Luhan wanted a private and kinda romantic dinner, but he was glad that she accepted his offer. So, the four of them gathered together in a fancy restaurant, near the church. Siwon and Luhan seemed to be knowing each other, but they just talked about things that we, girls, don't understand... So, for Yoona and Sooyoung was quite boring... But the best part was the food. It were lobsters, pasta, beef and jjajangmyun. It was quite tasty and everybody was enjoying the meal.

"Wow, if Yuri was here, she would freak out! This food is really delicious!" Sooyoung mumbled to Yoona.

"Yeah, let's just keep this as a secret." Yoona agreed. "The next time we can introduce her this place and eat again like we'd never do it..."

Both of them giggled.

When the dinner was finished, Siwon (with a bad luck of rock-paper-scissor) had to pay the meal. That made him even more angry...

"I really enjoyed the dinner..." Yoona smiled. "Thank you, Siwon oppa..." she said knowing how he was feeling.

"Yeah..." he mumbled glad to hear that.

"C'mon, Yoon, come with us..." Sooyoung suggested. But Yoona shaked her head saying no. "Why?"

"Hum... I'll Luhan." she volunteered. Luhan, hearing that felt pretty better and he smiled. Sooyoung knew what was happening between both of them, that nodded and left with his brother.

"Aish, wae?" Siwon nagged. But Sooyoung pulled his ears and dragged him out of there. Yoona knew Sooyoung's good intention and was happy. So, we have just the moon, the stars, Yoona and Luhan in this very night... The weather, the fragrances of the flowers, the warm wind... everything was perfect, let me tell you, for the first kiss! But I don't think Luhan is that brave to kiss a girl immediately, so they just glanced each other, shyly. Finally, after all that sweet silence, Luhan said:

"What a beautiful night. I had so much fun!" Luhan smiled.

"Me too..." she nodded. "I liked to have another dinner, this time just the two of us."

Luhan's face enlightened and he showed a big smile.

"Jincha?"

"Hum." she smiled.

"So, see you at school." Luhan greeted. While they greeted off, he felt that he was forgetting about something, but what could it be? Of course, the kiss! He slowly turned around and grabbed Yoona's pulse. She looked really surprised. Luhan wasn't totally sure, so he slightly dropped her hand.

"Annyeong, Yoona-yah..." he mumbled. Yoona smiled.

"Hum, annyeong!" she greeted.

Luhan turned around and followed his way. He wasn't sure enough, so he just decided to wait till the moment.