01

Dream Boy (드림보이) ♥

Yuri was inside the red and small car. She was totally excited...

"I'm finally going to high school!" she yelled twinkling her round eyes.

"Calm down, honey." her father said, getting out of the car. Yuri opened the door and jumped out.

"Wow, this is just amazing!" she shouted.

"Ok, ok... araseo. But promise me, you're going to be polite to everyone... and you'll study hard." Mr Kwon said smiling.

"I got it, appa." Yuri smirked. "I'll go inside!"

"Be careful, and don't think about boys, did you hear me, Kwon Yuri?" he yelled. But it was useless, cuz she was jumping like a silly fairy to the major garth with her pansies waving. Mr Kwon showed a glad smile...

"My girl grew up..." he mumbled.

Yuri looked around her. She saw a deep blue sky above all and some small birds flying over her. But, something stood up on Yuri's eyes...

A handsome boy was just walking over there. His hair was shiny and glowing, sparkled by the gold sunrises. His eyes were twinkling like two crystals and his lips were as red as cherries. Yuri couldn't stop looking at him; it was love at first sight. Suddenly, something made her thoughts blow away... a cheerleaders' group was screaming for his name:

"Minho oppa!"

The guy who Yuri fell in love, actually called Choi Minho and he was very popular among the cheerleaders.

"Ceh!" Yuri mumbled disappointed.

"Yuri-ah!"

Yuri turned around, surprised by that call...

"Yuri-ah!" some pretty girls called again with a big smile.

"Girls?" Yuri recognized.

In front of Yuri, there were four stunning girls, smiling at her.

2995328_1347099684992.88res_300_300.jpg snsd+sooyoung+at+SBS+Midnight+TV+Enterta 18840-love-rain-last-episode-capture-of- Tiffany-3-beast-snsd-super-junior-328887

"Omo!" Yuri exclaimed opening wide her two big dorky eyes. "Girls! You're here!"

They immediately ran to each other to hug Yuri.

"Oh, you dorky!" Tiffany eye-smiled." You didn't change anything!"

"Yeah." Yoona agreed. "But you got cuter!"

Yuri blushed that moment, because she wasn't costumed to get complements like that.

"Wow, really?" Yuri mumbled fending her tress behind. "Thanks. You all got prettier! Gosh! I envy you so much..."

"What, unnie? What a nonsense!" Seohyun mumbled blushing too.

"You want some interesting news?" Sooyoung asked meanly.

"Yeah, of course! I want to hear all your news, girls! I'm so excited!" Yuri yelled.

"Seohyun has a boyfriend!" they all screamed.

"Stop, girls..." Seohyun asked embarrassed.

"Really? Is our pure and innocent maknae dating someone?" Yuri asked surprised.

"Actually..."

"Yes, it's true!" Sooyoung that had a mean character, interrupted Seohyun's speech. "Hi name's Yonghwa and he's super cute!"

"He's perect for Seo!" Yoona said. "You should meet him too."

"Sure!" Yuri said excited.

"C'mon, let's go to classes, I'm anxious..." Seohyun suggested avoiding the conversation. Actually, our baby didn't like to talk about girly stuff, like boys and relationships, so she did really hide her boyfriend from her friends to avoid precisely that kind of slushyness. Unfortunately, they talked and talked all day about Yonghwa and Seohyun was quite intimidated. But they got to know each other better like the past 3 years and they became again really close...

Oh, but focusing on Yuri's fantasy... Yuri was dorkly walking by the school library, chasing some books for history class. For her surprise, she found something better... that shiny and flower boys who she blowed away that morning, was clearly there! Yuri's heartbeats started to become louder and faster... She approched slightly from him, covering her face with some books. But it was obvious that Minho wasn't blind, and he could feel someone's unconfortable presence, just staring all the time to him. So, Minho looked aside and saw a thin and short figure, with the head hidden behind some fairytale books. Minho smiled at her and said:

"Do you like fairytales?" Minho asked.

Yuri that didn't know he noticed her, quickly ran to the other side of the library, but she fell because of all that books covering her forefront. Minho came to help her. Yuri was embarrassed cuz everyone was staring at her with such a face! When she was going to grab the fallen books, she slowly looked ahead the big pillar of books who was covering a pretty-faced flower boy. Minho stopped grabbing the books and lifted up his head. Then, Yuri looked away again. Minho smiled. Yuri returned her eyes into his. And then, Minho looked up and their eyes crushed. They kept looking each other for a while, and then he smiled to Yuri's ashamed and blushed face.

"You have pretty eyes." he said, when he finished catching all the books. "So, see you around."

Yuri was stupefied. Her dream boy just talked and smiled to her. She just couldn't believe. Now that she was feeling more confident, she was determinated to go and talk to him, when she saw something that made her thoughts flit. She saw a gorgeous student flirting with him.

"Oppa-ang!" she said using some aegyo.

"Hi, Krystal!" Minho greeted smiling, although a really forced smile.

«Could she be his girlfriend?» Yuri asked herself, a bit let down and almost with a teardrop escaping from her eyes.

Minho suddenly looked at Yuri. And she wiped her tears and ran away.

"Who's that?" Krystal asked. "She looks like a 7 year-old girl..." she started mocking.

"Stop it, Jung Soojung. Leave her alone..." Minho said with a serious expression and leaving quickly.

"What's the matter with him?" Krystal mumbled. Then, a tall and baby-faced guy approched from her.

"So, what's up, Jungie? How did the things go? Did you get a date with Choi Minho?" Sehun asked an ice cream.

"No... unfortunately." she answered upset.

"Do you want some ice cream?" Sehun asked her, laying his ice cream in front of her.

"You're disgusting, Oh Sehun! Argg..." she mumbled angried and left the library. Sehun immediately followed her.

The classes started at Seoul Bloom High School.

Yuri was almost sleeping at her classes... sometimes her dreams with Minho were interrupted with the teachers questions and the "psst!" from her friends. Yuri was quite desesperated and she was determinated to win Minho' heart, whatever it costs...

When classes finished, the complementar activities started, like photography, sport, newpaper clubs and so on. Everyone seemed to be excited with those, so, many people decided to inscribe. Instead to go home after the morning classes, almost everyone stayed at school, so it was always full of young and bright smiles!

Yuri was at that day, deciding in which club she should regist on.

"Pick the photography one!" Yoona incentivated. "I'm there too, so you could go along with me..."

"No, that's boring!" Sooyoung said with her drought voice. Yuri thought that too. "Pick the basketball team! It's more amusing!"

"Ew, hell no!" Tiffany adviced. "I mean, I think girls should make its own basketball team. If you inscribe on it, you'll be surrounded by sweated and giant boys..."

"No! I think there could be cute guys! I inscribed there anyways..." Sooyoung said.

"What about you Seo?" Yuri asked desperated hoping some good suggestion.

"I was actually inscribing in reading club..." Seohyun answered shyly, with her delicated voice. And it was on that moment that Yuri realised Seohyun was a straight-upright student. Yuri was so not that type of person. Yuri slightly sighed, when she saw Minho there. She covered her faced and looked down.

"Is everything alright?" Sooyoung asked watching Yuri's weird behaves.

Yuri tried to avoid eye-contact.

"Talk to us, dorky!" Tiffany incited.

Yoona who aware of the situation, she looked behind Yuri and she saw a good-looking handsome guy.

"Girls, look behind you." Yoona smiled.

The four of them, including Yuri looked at Minho who was inscribing on the activities table.

"It was because of that? Choi Minho?" Sooyoung asked rolling her eyes. "Yul, you're such a kid!" she said leaving after registering.

"Don't get bothered, you know Sooyoung. She's quite mean, but she loves us and she can be warm too." Yoona cheered. "And plus, if you ask Sooyoung dating advices, she's the queen. She's got a lot of experience. She knows boys better than themselves... Trust me."

"Thanks Yoona!" Yuri smiled.

"So, you're quite interested on him, right?" Tiffany asked. "I'll take care of it!" she said going through his direction.

"No, Hwang Miyoung!" they yelled mumbling.

Tiffany put her long hair back her shoulders and she started walking attractively to him. The girls who were watching her, falce-palmed themselves.

"Oh no!" Yoona mumbled.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Tiffany said cutely.

Minho turned his head and saw her.

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo!" he greeted too.

"Do you see that girls, over there?" Tiffany asked pointing at Yuri, who quickly hid behind Seohyun.

"Oh...!" Minho mumbled widing his eyes like he had seen her before.

"Why? Do you know that mooncalf?" Tiffany stranged. "Oops... I mean, that beautiful girl?" she corrected immediately.

"Yeah, I think I met her today, at the library..." Minho replied trying to look behind Seohyun.

"Sorry, we talk later... I have to go and talk to that middle-headed. I mean, friend!" Tiffany said running wildly to them.

"Yul! What happened? I thought you wanted a date!" Tiffany asked.

"Yeah, I want but... I think I'm not ready. And he also has a girlfriend..." Yuri said hopeless.

"Who?" Yoona asked.

"That one!" Yuri answered.

They saw Krystal who started flirting with Minho like she always did.

"Oh, Jung Krystal?" Tiffany asked with a loud laugh. "She's not her girlfriend!"

"So, who..."

"She just wants to! And she'll succeed if you don't hurry." Tiffany said leaving.

"It's ok, Yul... Give some time to yourself." Yoona said gentlely.

"Thanks, Yoon." Yuri smiled.

"You're welcome. Now I have to go to my photography club. See you then, girls!" Yoona greeted.

"Bye, Yoon!" they greeted waving to her.

"And don't forget our meeting! Four o'clock at Sooyoung's house!" Seohyun reminded almost shouting cuz Yoona was quite far away. But she seemed understand it and nodded.

"I guess you have to go to your club too? Yuri asked discouraged.

"Don't worry unnie, I'm sure you're going to find somewhere great to join in. Bye!" Seohyun said.

"Bye, angel!" Yuri said. Seohyun smiled and left Yuri alone in the long corridor. Well, what Yuri didn't notice was that Minho was still there and they were face to face. But this time, Yuri had no place to hide. At some point, the who corridor was empty except our couple. Yuri and Minho's eyes crossed the look and Yuri could look into those beautiful round eyes and Minho looked at Yuri's crystal eyes. That moment was magic for both. I think they kept falling for each other's eyes for a long while, when the bell rang again. Then, they looked away and both left the corridor as well.

But, now focusing in the second triangle love line... Couple of hours ago, when Yoona greeted her friends out and went to the photography club, it was a shiny glowing sun. The sunrises lightly beated on her slim hair... if someone had seen this beautiful scene (rather better if it was a boy- LOL) probably would blow away with Yoona's natural beauty... but the thing is that someone saw it! And that person was the kind and baby-faced Luhan. He was a punctual student, so he was there some minutes before. But when Yoona entered the yard, he just falled for her. His eyes were immobile on her and he couldn't stop to fall more and more for her. It was the first time Luhan falled for someone so quickly, at the first sight! Yoona was slowly approching from him.

"Hi..." Yoona greeted shyly. "Is it here?"

"Y-yeah... sure. Annyeong..." Luhan greeted stuttering. Yoona smiled reticently, cuz she thought he was cute.

"So, are you interested in this career?" she asked sitting next to him on that stone stair.

iezpMywuA9bbU.gif

"Yes, I'm quite interested." he answered wiggling his camera.

8464684_orig.jpg

"Wow, that one is huge! Is it good?" Yoona asked surprised woth the size.

"Yes, it's quite nice. It was a present of my grandmother, I love her..." Luhan said. "Do you want to try it?"

"Oh, no... It must have been really expensive." Yoona said warily.

"Ok, so I'll show you how it works." Luhan said. "Can I take you a photo?"

"Oh, sure." she answered.

"Great. Just smile." Luhan said pushing the button that caused a blazing flash. Yoona was really pretty on the photo, that Luhan couldn't look directly at her. And plus, with his heart beating faster like Yuri's when she met Minho. Anyways, they shared a lively conversation... and then, they found out that they had much things in common. But that delighful moment was ending when they heard heavy steps. They turned around... and Yoona saw a gorgeous student coming into their direction, most likely to Luhan's.

"Hey, Luhan!" she greeted.

"Hi, Suzy..." he greeted too, lifting up from the stone floor. Yoona did the same.

"I guess you have a new friend..." Suzy said staring Yoona with an unconfortable look. "Who's she?"

"Her name's Im Yoona. She's in my photography class." Luhan presented.

"Nice to meet ya... I'm Suzy." she replied.

"Hi..." Yoona smiled.

"Oh, I swear if I wasn't in the cheerleaders, I was here with you!" Suzy said using aegyo and grabbing his arm.

"Seriously?" he asked. "I thought you didn't like this kind of things..."

"Oh, I said that? Nonsense... I love photography, especially when I'm sharing it with you, oppa, don't you think?" Suzy said.

"Hum... what are you doing here?" he finally asked.

"I'm here to visit you, silly!" she said giggling so much that seemed to be lie. Suddenly a tall and equally handsome guy appeared on that yard.

"Hey, Bae Suzy!" his voice called.

"Aish, mwo?" Suzy said annoyed. "What do you want Myungsoo?"

"You said you were going to the cheerleaders' rehearsal... Shall we go?" he asked.

"Whatever..." she mumbled to him. "Bye, Luhan! See you around!" Suzy said changing quickly her humor that almost scared all of them, and she left a wink before she go.

"Did she wink at me?" Luhan asked scared. Yoona laughed.

"Yes..." she answered giggling. "She seemed to be... nice."

"She is a bit annoying to me, I don't know why..." Luhan mumbled.

"That's because she likes you." Yoona answered.

"What?"

Then, their eyes crushed into a magical melody... Luhan's face and Yoona's were so close that they could feel each other's breath. But it was broken when Yoona realised she liked him.

"You guys are such a fool ones..." Yoona said to break that compelling climate. "Boys don't understand girls' heart..." she said remiting some of the reality. Then she entered the classroom, cuz the teacher had arrived. The other students were late, so the first 15 minutes were all destined to them. The evening gold light reached the transparent wind of the dark room. Luhan often looked to Yoona and saw her beautiful silhouette made of the darkness of the room and the strong light behind her. 

66c1fb0bgw1dtgdjtz01vg.gif

Yoona also looked many times at Luhan secretly with a big smile on her face.

exo-exo-m-luhan-Favim.com-507970.jpg

All the activities were finished at that time and the girls met in Sooyoung's house (that was huge)!

"Those guys are so gross playing!" Sooyoung sighed. "But they are cute!"

"So, who did you like the most?" Tiffany asked.

"I don't know, but I clearly remember who I hated the most!" she announced. "It was someone called Key... what an absurd nickname! He was the most stupid guy I ever met!"

"It's what she always says..." Tiffany mumbled giggling to Yuri.

"Hey, and what about you girls? Yoon, you're too quiet!" Sooyoung said. But Yoona seemed to think about another subject.

"Yoona!" Sooyoung yelled that the house almost bursted.

"Sorry, girls..." she mumbled.

"What happened to you? You're so silent!" Tiffany said. "Are you ill?"

"No... of course not..." she answered.

"C'mon, you can tell us, unnie..." Seohyun encouraged her.

"I think I fell in love..." It was her answer.

SNSD-Yoona-in-Love-Rain-6.jpg