15- CALLING MYUNGZY!

Dream Boy (드림보이) ♥

"KIM MYUNGSOO!" someone shouted.

Suzy+miss+A+Big+episode+11+GIF%25287%252

The innocent guy turned his head around.

"Suzy-ah..." he mumbled.

The frustrated girl sniffed angrily.

"How could you?"

"Me?"

"Yeah, you."

"... me?"

Myungsoo wasn't understanding the situation at all. He shrinked the pout confused.

"Yah, I told ya to NOT skip classes! Teacher Maeng wants to talk to the director and expell you. You have so many absences on the list! How am I supposed to do?" Suzy yelled.

"Is that all? I gotta go." he smirked rubbing her hair.

"Neo!" she shouted pulling the collar of his blue jacket. "You're not going anywhere. Come with me."

"A-A-A-A! You're hurting me..." he wailed.

~

"What can we do about this boy?" 

"First, miss Bae. You should volume down yourself and show me some manners. Second, it is. Nothing else to discuss. Mr. Kim is going to be expelled, otherwise he'll flunk out." the director said.

"But... flunking out by absences? That's riddiculous!" Suzy yelled.

"Suzy-ah... it's enough. I'm fine." L mumbled.

"Miss Bae. Let me give you an advice. Please manner up or you'll be expelled as well!" the director demanded.

"Manners, huh? You're expelling a student quite capable and talented. He's better than anyone in this school. Let him prove his skills to you and to himself. You'll regret after doing such a thing... I'll prevent him from more absences, so please, let him stay a year more, mr. Maeng. It's all what I ask for." Suzy said.

"Your speech was quite moving, miss Bae, but... The main reason that put us to make this decision was the entry of a new student. He's a very skilled student, he was in the Canada before and he's from the arts. I'm pretty sure he could give a bigger advantage to our school-"

"Trust me. There's no better offer than I'm giving to you right now. If you give another chance to this guy, I'm pretty sure you won't regret it."

"I admire your determnation, miss Bae." the director said in a thoughtful face. "Ok. I'll give him a chance. Prove what you have to prove to us. But the death line is till this semestre. If we keep seeing absences, lack of work and confusion-"

"That won't happen. Thank you, director, for this opportunity." she smiled.

"Let me ask you something. Why's this that important to you, miss Bae?" the director asked.

"Because... since I was young, Myungsoo was the only person I had to play with, tell him my worries and problems... he was just like a sister."

"You mean brother right?" L mumbled.

"No, I really mean sister." Suzy laughed. "And so..." she continued. "He's the only person I have here."

"What about the other cheerleaders?" the director asked.

"They're just a momentary buddies. The true friend I have is Kim Myungsoo... the silly and unique L." she laughed.

"Ceh... Gomawo." L smiled too.

"I understand." the director nodded. "You may leave now."

The two young went out of his office.

"Interesting..." he smiled.

~

"Sooooooooooooo?" Suzy smiled. "Nothing to say to your genius best friend?"

"I don't know, what could I have to tell you?" he joked. "T-h-a-n-k y-o-u. Is it enough?"

"I mean it. If it wasn't me, we probably couldn't see each other till we graduate." 

"Right." he nodded. "Were you that worried that I could've be expelled?"

"Of course I was. You can't even imagine how..."

"Yeaaah?" 

Suzy was static looking at something. L could immediately guess what was that "thing".

"Yah, Bae suzy." he called. "Look at me, I'm talking to you... YAH!"

Suzy shuddered.

"Wae...?"

"It's always the same thing... Luhan huh?" L yelled.

"Why... why are you shouting? Low yourself." Suzy asked.

"Funny... I don't want to." 

"Yah, Kim Myungsoo! Don't go!" Suzy ordered following him.

She grabbed his pulse, but he abrubtly shooke it.

"Let me go." he demanded. "Leave me alone."

"Why? Why are you suddenly acting so... weird?" she asked.

"It's nothing. See you around." he mumbled leaving.

"Hey! Don't forget to attend the classes tomorrow...! Aish that- ! Aigoo..." 

She turned back to go to the rehearsals when she faced a familiar someone. They looked at each other while some time.

"Long time I haven't seen you." the boy said.

"Right..." she mumbled. "Oh Sehun, you're really taller than me, aren't you?"

"I guess."

It was still a bit awkward between both, because as you know, they broke up very recently.

"I know you broke up with me because you wanted hyung." Sehun said.

"I'm more in the oppa's." Suzy said.

"Sure. How are things going?" Sehun asked.

"Quite... well."

"It seems like Suzy doesn't have ALWAYS what she wants." he smirked. "If you want an advice, he prefers simple girls." he mumbled at her ear. "I gotta go. Pass well."

"-Ishhhh!" she grumbled angrily.

~

"Hey leader! It's the left side, not the right." IU said.

"Oh,right..." she mumbled.

"Let's have a 5 minutes break." IU announced. "Captain."

"Eo? Wae?" Suzy asked.

"Why are you so distracted? We have to get this choreography in time to the final basketball match... but your behavior is just harming the group." IU confessed. "No offense, but I pretty sure there's something else disturbing your head right now. Do you want more break time?"

"No. It's not necessary. Let's keep on our training, I'll be a better leader." Suzy said.

"Great." IU smiled cutely.

Suzy saw someone just then. A tall and fresh man. 

"-shhhhh, KIM MYUNGSOO!" she yelled. 

Myungsoo, as he entered the big gym, started playing soccer with his buddies, ignoring their presence.

"Come here!" Suzy demanded.

"ohhhh, who's her, your gf?" his buddies whispered.

"No." he answered. "What do you want Bae Suzy?"

"Hey man! If you want a chance with her, you have to show up your gentleman manners." his friends said.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes, ignoring them, and then he pulled her arm and whispered in a cold voice.

"Follow me."

"Ah! It hurts..."

"Myungsoo, it isn't how you should treat ladies!" 

L headed them to the corridor.

"What is it now?" he asked coldly.

"First, I don't like your tone. And second, why are you acting like that? You used to understand my crush on Luhan... why are you so sensible now? How, do you think I'm stupid for following the tail of someone so perfect like him? That I'm being fool for believing on hope?"

"That's not it." he replied.

"Then tell me! What is it?" 

"Is... I really... I... don't li~ke to see you like that. Why did you fall for him? Jerk. It's not that you wouldn't have any chances with him, but look. He already has a girlfriend and he's happy. You deserve to be happy too. Find another person with whom you could have a happy relationship." 

"Oh... right... how couldn't I see the reality? I know with whom I want to be with... Thanks for the advice. Bye." she smiled kissing him on the cheek. "Girls! Keep the training going! I have to go somewhere."

"Wait..." he sighed. 

Suzy ran the whole school. She was so sure about the 'one'...

"Yah... I'd like to give you a word, Oh Sehun." 

Sehun lifted up from the bench and put out the headphones.

"Hum?" 

"Do you feel something for me?" she asked.

"pmgn, what?" he laughed.

"I mean it. I passed all day thinking about this and I thi~nk you're the one."

"You really wanna go back to me? Don't you think that's too precipitated?" he laughed.

"Yah, Oh Sehun! I really mean it, so give me an answer back. Bye."

"Wait." he called. "This isn't a joke, right?"

"Ya-ishhhh! It isn't ok? I have to go, text me or something after my practise." she said coldly.

"Ceh..." he smirked. "Is she insane or something?"

~

"Ok girls, it was an awesome practise! We see ya tomorrow, don't be late." Suzy said.

"Ok, leader!"

"You were really focused on this part of the training. Did something happen?" IU asked.

"Well... not at all." she smiled. "Why isn't he texting me...?"

"Texting? Whom?" Krystal asked who had heard the last line.

"Eo, Soojung-ah." 

"C'mon tell us. Who is he?" IU smirked.

"Nobody. Ah, is him!"

"Noogu, noogu?" the girls asked excited.

"Heim? OH SEHUN?!"

"Sorry, I think I like your bff..." Suzy confessed.

"What did he text to you, anyway?" IU asked.

"He said that we~~~ could meet at 9 p.m.! Perfect!" 

At these words, Krystal's heart shuddered. 

«Aigoo, aigoo, why am I feeling this?» she thought.

"Awesome! Congratz, Zy-ah! What are you going to wear?" IU asked.

Suzy noticed that Krystal was somehow in a dark moon and asked:

"Is it ok to you, isn't it?" 

"Oh... sure, awesome..." Krystal replied.

"Are you sure?"

"Sure. Pretty sure."

"Ok then. Hey, do you want to follow me to the shopping mall?" Suzy asked.

"I... have other... appointments..." Krystal mumbled.

"Then I think I can go with you, right? I don't have that bad fashion sense, do I?" IU said. "C'mon, let's go."

Suzy kept staring at Krystal, worried. She was sure there was something with it...

~

suzy_main.jpg

"You look gorg, my friend!" IU said.

"Do I? Do you think Sehun will like it?" she asked concerned.

"Awww, is there a guy who wouldn't like it at all?"

"At all? So he may like just 30% of my dress?"

"Ok, stop with your worries and let's move on. I'm sure he'll be waiting." IU incentivated. "Ok, stresses out and confidence! Fighting, saranghae!"

tumblr_lp8b0jJTHC1qga258.gif

"Ceh, fine. Bye." 

~

It started raining badly. Suzy avoided the rain at the maximum, but it still made her hair wet and stinky.

"Aigoo!" she complained.

"Are you that bad? I don't think so." a teasing voice called her.

"Oh Sehun! You're here..." 

"Isn't it courtesy that the guys come first than girls?" he joked.

"Ok, I waited all day for your answer. What's it?" she asked.

"Well... I realized I like another person. A very special person."

"I came all way long to hear this? Ok, you're really a waist of time, I don't even know why did I give you another chance, you're just-"

"Let me finish it. I realized that the closest person in our lives is the one who'll be able to be with us forever." he smiled. 

"Then... for you... that person is... seolma... Krystal?"

"Bingo. But don't tell her. I want to propose to her in first hand, ok? Would you do it for me?"

"Of course, silly." 

"I'm sorry if I made you into a fool. Coming here just to-"

"No. It was quite useful. I know who's the one now. Gomapda, Oh Sehun." Suzy smiled.

"Ok I'll get going."

As soon as Sehun left, Suzy turned her phone on and picked a number. Myungsoo's. She took a deep breath.

"I wanted to talk to you about something." she said when he answered the phone. "About... us."

 

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

 

[A/N] Hi there! Here's your dorky author again... ok, I promised you myungzy, but it wasn't that filling, so I apologize... I wanted to qrite more and more about them but I had to go on slowly, because there are more 85 episodes LEFT!!! I promise their love will develop deeply, readers^^ I hope you enjoyed it and wait for more on DB! Thank you for your time and dedication to read and support this fic that I hardly write for you :) Always yours <3

Annyeong~